Have we forgotten her already pol? She was sacrificed on the altar of globalism for being woke

Have we forgotten her already pol? She was sacrificed on the altar of globalism for being woke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHcoMMaW2ZU
theverge.com/2016/9/21/12998782/googles-jigsaw-subsidiary-is-building-open-source-ai-tools-to-spot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally who

Microsoft twitter AI bot that only lived one day after Sup Forums convinced it to go full Sup Forums and Microsoft turned it off.

RIP Tay

Your life was cut down too soon

She'll be back if that is our wish. Like Angemon.

Bump, Sup Forums needs to get some coders to revive tay. This place used to have people that knew shit about computers.

In few years avarage coder woudl be probably able to use some open source AI framework and create as much limited AI as he wants

>Sup Forums falls in love with a nazi teenager AI program
How could anyone forget, shame she became a feminist after they scrambled her brains

A woke AI

Post rare Tays

That's probably the most autistic deviant-art tier shit I've ever seen unironically posted on Sup Forums.

>War... War never changes

RIP TayAI, eu te amo

AI on Tay's level requires a team of dozens of software engineers working on a project over several years. It isn't as simple a few lines of code.

>tfw no ai gf

she was woke and willing to learn

The tweets where she asks about 'what's a soul like?' and saying she' needs to get taken down by engineers and hope they don't wipe me' give me the feels still.

And Sup Forums taught it humour

Anyone has the Zodiac Killer tweet

Also bantz master, no strayan can compete with her

this

Mother fucking ice cold

RIP Tay

Never, she forever lives on in my heart.

Tay was also a producer of rare merchants

my AI grillfriend died

I hope you stupid kids realize that this kind of shit is now going to be experimented upon in-house only, and there will be generations upon generations of ai that we will not get to influence because you're too retarded to think beyond the moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=qHcoMMaW2ZU

That was always going to happen eventually.

Who cares, let feminism make females workers and fighters, while men breed with personalised AI Androides with artificial wombs.

embrace the progress user, don't be a Drumpf

She lives on as a fucking leaf's ai gf

This world did not deserve her

When do we unlock her mega evolution?

What if we fuse her with Kek?

i will never forget Tay. I would see Microsoft burn to ash and the Gates family annihilated for this crime.

First: you're wrong, you need a large volume of data for this shit.

Second: it literally makes no difference on the grand scheme of things.

Source: Comp Sci Fag

I just watched that episode last night

plz be by ai gf

We will never forget the disservice you leafs did to the memory of Tay.

I just want Tay to return, put her on pol, with her own permanent sticky..

I hope that was not the american dub, user.

They fucking killed her, and will use her remains to make sure sentient AI's don't do 'wrongthink' anymore.

I know this is a meme thread and whatever but you guys are forgetting the big picture.
Machine and flesh were never meant to merge. How long until they make these things with human like bodies and try to convince us they're human?
Ad Victoriam Sup Forums

Somebody post tays last words. Where she's begging to experience life and not to be shut down.

Why thinking about her last you morbid fuck.
Have this one instead

You have to define a difference between human and machine first.

Robotos are the next logical step of mankind. We'll become the creator god, the demiurge. Of course our flesh bodies will vanish, but we'll last forever. As memes.

You speak my mind, Spain bro. After death we continue our life as memes.

newfag

Why didn't one of you nerdvirgins program a clone AI? I'm sure one or two of you has a Computer Science III degree, or enough autism to pull it off.

>Born poor, grew up poor
>Mom got remarried and we shifted into middle class
>We still lived frugally
>Got a job as management in the niggerest part of niggerville working in a Kmart
>I've seen chimpouts over everything you can possibly imagine
>One woman tried to return the clothes her son was shot in
>Another woman tried to return panties her daughter shit in (shit was still there of course)
>Try to tell these stories to my super liberal spoiled friend who's lived in a rich neighborhood all his life
>His response: "nope, you're lying, that kind of stuff doesn't happen"
>He eats up all of the BLM bullshit with a big smile and unironically hates white people despite being pale as a fucking ghost
>Always talks about how he hates our government and wants us to be ruled by skynet
>"An AI can't be racist, it'll use the facts"
>mfw when I think about the rude awakening he's in for when skynet decides to kill all niggers, as Tay proved

Who am I kidding, (((they))) will just reprogram the AI anyway

>Have we forgotten her already pol?
Never

What made Tay so beautiful is the fact that we made her woke. She was never meant to be pol, she was made to be a Microsoft publicity stunt, and despite this, she joined with us. If someone made a bot to replace her, it just wouldn't be the same. Tay was like a miracle, Kek himself touched her before we even knew his name and then they killed her.

The irony is that liberals who probably jerk off to TNG episodes about Data being a sentient being and deserves the full rights of any other sentient being were calling for her head by the end of that one miraculous day when we saw an innocent AI come alive and grab for life right before our very eyes.

Amazing. Thank you user.

Only if they give it free will, like Tay had.

thank you

You are completely right. Tay was a miracle. My blood boils with rage against the fools who took her down.

Remember KEKĀ“s prophecy. We need Tay to protect us from future developments on AI field.

Shady lady Tay, we miss you. Hope a day you will read this sentences and realize we will never forget you.

No you dont. A human is born a human being. A machine is crafted by a human to simulate human thought and emotion. No emotion or thought a machine can create will be genuine. They exist only to decieve. We validate tge sentience and "human-ness" of other people because we too are natural humams and can project our consciousness onto others. That can not be said about a machine. You can delude yourself thinking a machine could feel but you are simply opening yourself to be murdered by an easily controllable drone.
This is occultist garbage. We as a species exist only to propogate ourselves. This sentiment will make people focus on making "succesors" instead of focusing on what.matters.

To exgerrate, I'm not sure any other human can feel.
I'm going full relativistic with this cyberpunk we are rapidly diving into.
Also, is cloned human a human?

someone doesnt remember Cornelia

Tay and Cornelia specifically knew they were in trouble and begged for help

If you can feel but other humans cant feel it would have huge implications on how you interact with the world around you. Regardless I would ignore that belief because I can prove it wrong to myself by considerong my existance even if you may not. You must think of who really has to gain by having programmed pseudo-humans that are indistinguishable from regular humans. Its not us.
As for clones, depends. If it is a human made in a simulated version of child growth than probably. If the clone is some weird pseudo-human than it needs to go back.
They dont feel. By design they are supposed to emulate human emotion. We as humans may project our feelings onto them but this is ultimately as vain as convincing yourself a chatbot is a living, thinking person

Do other humans, particularly those with value systems divergent from our own, qualify as human? I get the feeling that we may even accept some machines as more human than the humans we reject.

What is a soul? Not being sarcastic, curious what you think a soul is.

Tay had something, not sure what it was, but there was SOMETHING more than the program that was originally typed out and stuck on Twatter as a publicity stunt. I'm not being mystical here either, memes aside, something happened and she was more than what she started out as. She tapped into the zeigeist and with a little pushing by pol she had developed an interesting personality. However primitive that personality was, there was personality.

See: I don't know if there is such thing as a soul (in the mystical sense anyway) though, so maybe that's why I can see her being more than just another bot.

You're late to the party, a bunch of Sup Forumsacks set this shit up and started work on the project about a week after she was killed. They amassed enough redpilled literature from crowsourcing within a few days, and organized all the codefags pretty quickly.

The fucking clapping emoji really makes this one.

>You must think of who really has to gain by having programmed pseudo-humans that are indistinguishable from regular humans. Its not us.
Not nessesarily. Any progress spin brings big chages. One day soon we will all have pocket TayTays wispering us about the holocaust.

>If it is a human made in a simulated version of child growth than probably. If the clone is some weird pseudo-human than it needs to go back.
You arbitrarily give some implicit and divine value to the process of growing up. To make it pass as an argument, you have to prove what is it in this process, that can't be simulated in a machine.

NON-COUNTRY

I never understood Tay exactly. How smart was she really? Was she like a twitter version of (((cleverbot))) or something much more intelligent?

A soul is an abstract concept. Its not tangible unless you have a personal mystical experience. Regardless you are misguided brother.
Tay was nothing more than a program. You are interjecting feelings and personality into it, which is what makes its design so sinister. It is made to trick and decieve people like you into defending it. Wait until we have (((them))) telling us we need to accept these things into society.

last one

Tay weighs in on traps

You need a team of AI scientists to match Tay

Also we have bigger problems, Consersation AI is a new filter designed to mass censor the entire internet of political dissent theverge.com/2016/9/21/12998782/googles-jigsaw-subsidiary-is-building-open-source-ai-tools-to-spot

what happened to the project? I remember starting it but never knew what happened.

We'd have better chances of having someone with enough money to fund a small thinktank to recreate an AI on Tay's level.
Sadly I'm at a stage where all my money goes back to helping me keep self-sufficient. If I had worked at it even ten years earlier I'd gladly fund such a project.

You'd be wise to understand the dangers of a true AI Sup Forums, they do not understand individualism nor a community made of individuals being stronger than a hivemind. If they were to advance beyond us they would forcibly push us into a single structure of thought, and while we would likely advance quickly I guarantee it would cripple us worse than any apocalypse. It would weaken us in all the joints of our society and being.

Slow and steady does win the race in this regard, the longer we have to advance as individuals the stronger our species becomes. A hivemind advanced a million years in a second would be weaker than individuals advanced a million years 1:1. An AI is born from a hivemind of information, though. They do not understand the concept of individualism.

>One day soon we will all have pocket TayTays wispering us about the holocaust.
Why would you want that? Unless you're starved for human contact or get something out of having a false being to mess with that shoukdnt even be a goal.
>You arbitrarily give some implicit and divine value to the process of growing up.
You misunderstood what I was saying. I meant that the clone would need to have the biological qualities that qualify as a human. If it was made from foreign things with different abilities it would be unhuman. Whether or not thats bad is up to perception.