KILL SHOT! Massive Corruption! DOJ Trying to Kill Case! 650,000 Emails! It's Game Over!

archive.is/WR2ui

This article is the kill shot. Putting the pieces together it seems clear that the DOJ was trying to delay this investigation from starting for as long as possible. Even if Clinton is elected, she will begin her term. READ THIS ARTICLE.

Thanks for archive.

She will never be President. It's Kaine or Trump at this point

That means Huma setup an e-mail rule to forward -everything- to that account.

>EVERYTHING

Nah this will amount to nothing

>95267865
Your welcome... Spread it

Those are the emails from Weiner and Huma, but it seems this very well could be a complete archive of her State Department emails.

You do realize 650k is the total emails from two people, right? Most of them don't relate to Clinton...

If by nothing you mean she won't ever be sworn in... then you're right.

>5'6

She's gotta be 5'4 at most.

MFW investigation could take weeks....

Article says thousands of emails from hillarys private server. This is the motherload

>Thanks for archive.

this desu

This was clearly the ploy by DOJ. They know she'll never be President. But maybe they can get her elected and sneak Kaine in

I certainly hope so. There are 60k Hillary emails in total, 33k were deleted. There's a good chance they're in there. The former Assistant Director of the FBI confirmed that the emails were "significant."

They've been investigating CF for months. Investigating McCauliffe for months. THIS ARTICLE IS AMAZING

No chance Comey sends that letter to congress if that's not the case. I almost expect Hillary to walk away tomorrow. This is going to end badly for her

It's absolutely astounding to me that the same media who held Comey up as a demi-God is now calling for HIS resignation instead of Hillary's. The Democrats nominated someone who was under a federal criminal investigation, how did they think this would end?!

I have an e-mail folder I've used actively for 8 years for personal matters. It's got about 11k undeleted emails in it.

How many e-mails do you have in your gmail right now?

Go, check. Get an idea of the kind of volume necessary to total 650k.

I want to know if, now that Huma's working against her accidentally or not, Hillary thinks that Huma is a Soviet Russian Putin plant.

Wish someone would ask her something like that. Would have loved to see that question asked right after she got off the plane.
"With rumors that Huma's works may be exposing your emails, are you concerned about her Russian ties?"
I think she would have had a stroke right then and there.

#
HumaForPutin?
HumaIsARussianPlant
IsHumaARussianAgent
etc?
pic related, but sucks. needs work.

WHY DON'T THEY GIVE THE EMAILS TO US TO LOOK THROUGH?

>almost expect Hillary to walk away tomorrow.

She'd rather be inagurated, go down in history as the first woman president, and be arrested than walk away from her life's dream.

It's over for Hillary. She won't recover from this.

1500 and that's 4 years worth and I rarely delete anything. THIS IS THE MOTHERLOAD.

She will most likely step down. You can't recover from this.

You're a big goy

>for jew

5' 8"

probably shrunk 2" since middle age

You must not get out much, the MO of the US media has always been to protect their own. And by their own I mean the left.

Usually they're more clever about it. They've dropped all pretext this year. Reading these outlets is like reading Hillary's campaign website.

Need a pic maybe with hillary and/or the whitehouse to go with

Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.
Fiat justitia ruat caelum

can "Let justice be done" get trending?