I changed my mind. I wanna go back, Austriaa oh where are thou

I changed my mind. I wanna go back, Austriaa oh where are thou.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Serbia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_Military_Frontier
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slavs were the niggers of Austria-Hungary

you're 1500 years late user

Soon OP, soon.

>ameridiot education

cuck

Any empire who got rekt harder after the wars than Austro-Hungary?

you guys are gonna do the right thing in december, ja?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Serbia

>The territory of what is now the Republic of Serbia was part of the Ottoman Empire throughout the Early Modern period. Ottoman culture significantly influenced the region, in architecture, cuisine, language, and dress, especially in arts, and Islam.

ayyy lmao, remove kebab

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_Military_Frontier
>that demographics

remove kebab indeed

F

prussia?

It's inevitable that the former crownlands will form a tight cooperation against the degenerate west in the future, the only question is whether Austria is going to be part of it or if it'll follow Germany down the drain.

Given their renown combat prowess, I'm sure the Serbs present there were of great help. Especially when we consider that they fled their own country and later tried to claim the very land they ran to and took shelter in.

Yeah. Russian Empire

>Have a country the size of a small US state
>Call it an empire
lol fucking yuropeons

Its harder to gain land in europe where everyone is always fighting eachother than take land from some sick indians with bow and arrow

Since when is size a requirement for an empire, Shitavious Gonazles?

Stay where you are Radu we don't want you

An empire is just multiple kingdoms, which Austria-Hungary was.

> what are overseas colonies
> oh wait your country is one so you wouldn't know

>What are the Philippines, Puerto Rico, Cuba, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, the Panama Canal Zone, Hawaii, Alaska, Wake Island, Guam...

Sounds like a lot more than one city in China for 16 years like you

topkek

I'd really love to tell you "Viribus Unitis, all will be alright soon again" and hug you guys, but I have lost hope long ago and this country is lost and infestated.

Austria will elect a green faggot on december 4th who wants to strike the killing blow to this once great nation.

Craotia and all you others...remember us for who we once were and not what we have become. Remember the good times, not when the kikes from the US divided us before WW1...

No, not really.

The slavs did pretty good back then and there was no big difference between living in Vienna, Praque, Krakow or Budapest.