Red Hood and the Outlaws #14 preview+short interview

>In the gallery below, we have an exclusive preview of Issue 14, written by Scott Lobdell, with art by Joe Bennett, cover by Mike McKone, and variant cover by Guillem March. But before you check out the pages (and pick up the issue when it drops Sept. 13), read why Lobdell says this is the issue to watch -- and what's ahead for the Outlaws.

>Set up the action in this issue, and why it’s one to pick up?

>Scott Lobdell: When Lex increased Bizarro's mental facilities to the max last issue, there was a hint of danger about what that might mean to the Outlaws. But we're going to find out that even though his brain might have changed... Bizarro's heart is still as big as the great outdoors!

>For everyone who thought Bizarro Am Smart was going to be a one-off, strap yourself in.

>What is your favorite panel/page/line in this issue?

>I love the scene where Bizarro confronts the prison guard responsible for helping a prisoner escape from Arkham Asylum. Let’s just say it doesn't play out the way that Red Hood and Artemis could have imagined.

>Tease how this might set up the next issue.

>Red Hood has had a plan in place since the series started—how he's using his Red Hood identity to wrestle control away from Gotham City's crime kingpins by posing as one of them. All that planning is being put at risk though when Bizarro, in effort to be helpful, takes the Outlaws to the next level. (And if you don't think Batwoman, Batwing, and the rest of the cast of Detectives isn't going to notice... then you just don't know Gotham!)

Red Hood is getting a new editor this month and Soy will be back next month.

>In continuity no
Kek

>have new editor
>finally we get interview
I already like the new guy.

>you've never met Red Hood?
>in continuity? No
Lmao

>In continuity? No.
I love it. Means no Scarlet in the near future, but it's cool.

>I'm with you on the Swiss army helmet Dr B. But I'm not sure about the skateboarding action figure.

>swiss army red hood

Liking the variant cover.

I hate it when both covers are this great.

>the Saiyan scouter

Bigger pics

I'll never get over the skateboard

Holy fuck, those tits

>Bizarro confronts the prison guard responsible for helping a prisoner escape from Arkham Asylum
Can't wait for that.

>Red Hood has a DBZ scouter
Looks like all the crime in the world is over.

can someone explain the continuity joke to me pls?

Jason met Pyg before Flashpoint, but it's not canon anymore.

thanks

And Pyg is Crazy on the level that he is tertiarily aware of the multiverse and uncertain history. Heavily implied that his madness is a scar left under similar passage to the thing that causes the Joker.

only rason rodd can squeeze smash these amazon boobs monster,why even live?

>implying it's not the other way around

>Heavily implied that his madness is a scar left under similar passage to the thing that causes the Joker.

this is a cool theory, where was that implied?

Does anyone have those Hypercrisis Joker compilations?

>a mini matches malone
I love it.

MASSIVE FUCKING TITS

>Bizarro casually curing it
nice

I'm rewatching Futurama and now I can only see Jason and Artemis relationship as her taking snu-snu rights.

Bizarro, what does the scouter say about his power level?

I really hope jason and Artemis dont hook up