Did Simple Rick give anyone some feels?

Did Simple Rick give anyone some feels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0cLxCjjJbnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.
Everyone who ate the wafers.

/thread

Do simple rick wafers transcribe the direct feel, so like if Morty or Beth ate them they'd think "I'm so proud of my daughter Beth"? or is it just the serotonin?

Why wonder how simple rick was so young, all Rick in the citadel have the same age.

You had to make your own thread. You couldn't have used any of the four 300 reply threads already up. Fuck you

living through intergalactic war ages a person.
he never had to deal with that shit cause he gave it up for his family.

A better question is..who the fuck was that narrator?There is only Rick and Morties in the city.

I assumed it was commentary on drugs. It's just a brief reprieve from the mindless day to day life of a wageslave.

Whether it's a depressant or a psychedelic or a hallocigenic or a stimulant didn't matter we can fill in the blanks. What were supposed to get is that it was apart of the system to keep ricks in line

Voice Actor Rick

This is how Sup Forums used to be before generals and it's the proper way. Each subject should be it's own thread

if ricks care about beth so much then why aren't there any in the citadel?

>Orificer killjoy explaining the voice behind the rhetoric
That's nooooooot what I aaaaaaaasked

Each subject should ALSO be strong enough and quality enough to stand on it's own. This one is marginal at best, and there's at least 3 in the catalog now that should rightfully be pruned.

I can't believe you can actually watch that entire fucking episode on how the citadel is a shit show and still ask that question

I don't think he was young, he just looked healthier.

If Simple Rick is effectively the Rick that we saw in the premiere, then he probably isn't a self-destructive alcoholic who sometimes uses drugs.

If Mortys care about Jessica so much then why aren't there any in the citadel?

I thought it was just meant to taste good

Is this show any good? Literally everyone else in my class talks about it and Game of Thrones and I'm the only one who doesn't watch TV but I'm thinking of watching it so I can socialize better.

I'm glad that Willy Wonka Rick got what was coming to him.

Fun premise, but it has its ups and downs. Some episodes are pretty clever, some are more about shock humor.

Give the first few episodes a shot if you're interested.

Man that's one thing I hated about the opener, it dilutes the one thing we know about Rick's backstory, that he was a revolutionary against the Federation and he lost.

Then he beat them with a finger snap. I mean unless it turns out they're fine and just rebuilding like the Ricks because whoops we ruined our reason for adventures.

Yeah what an asshole making someone relive their happiest moments for eternity.

each morty had a picture of her in their lockers.

>Yeah what an asshole making someone relive their happiest moments for eternity.
He did nothing wrong

You can get Beth in a pill while she stays safe and sound on Earth.

The dude took someone away from his real family and locked him in a box.

Hell, if Rick's bullshit story to the government had any truth to it the council might have killed Simple Rick's family.

I'm almost happy that he died quickly rather than remain locked up forever.

I don't like that Ricks seem to vary vastly in intelligence. I feel like it devalues the character.

It's funny how this single episode of Rick and Morty did political intrigue better than any episode of South Park

youtube.com/watch?v=0cLxCjjJbnY

They don't? Most Ricks are complete sociopaths, they enjoy their daughter company but for them everyone is expendable.

Beth a cute

I think it kind of undermines the earlier idea that no Morty could ever beat a Rick. Or that protagonist Rick was special in how he actually cared about his Morty.

But I also think it makes more sense with the multi-verse theme that different Ricks and Mortys would be completely different from each other in any number of ways.

>Rookie cop Rick just wanted a Morty of his own

This simple Rick was used as a decoy in the first episode of season 3, right? What am I suposed to understand:
-He is that, an already existing alternate version of Rick.
-As Rick from S3e1 said he invented him as a decoy in the simulation, a new Rick/Universe was created at the spot.

I personally want to believe Simple Rick was the original and first Proto-Rick.

She sure is.

I am fucking disgusted that I share a fandom with people who thought that was funny.

I mean how fucking undeveloped is your fucking sense of humor to think that was funny. They were fucking with some stupid old religiously delusional woman thinking they were sticking it to the head of the church. Oh yeah, fucking with her day is certainly going to fuck with Osteen.

No wonder Rick and Morty has gone down the shitter, they realized they don't have to fucking try anymore because that is their audience. Seriously, if I was in that room I would have the most condescending face saying, "what the fuck are we doing; this isn't fucking funny"

They literally commodified his happiness.
It was pretty sad.

God damn Shad's babytalk makes me want to puke, but at least it means he probably isn't around actual children enough to know how they speak.
Fucker should be chemically castrated.

>shadman

do you think that maybe there is a gay morty from an universe where jessica is a man?

He was asking for Joel Osteen.

In the end she was laughing, so it wasn't that big of a deal for her.

Also, they probably had to deal with prank collars in the past and probably already been trained how to deal with them. Evidently speaking in tongues.

>jessica is a man
>skinny redhead with pouty lips
If Jessica was a man he'd get bullied worse than Morty.

You need some Satan in your life.

Its a prank call on a charity stream, lighten the fuck up.

I wonder more how no Rick or Morty thought about bringing a willing Jessica to the citadel to be some kind of pop star.
Whatever she'll do the Mortys will eat it up and her manager would become filthy rich.

whoever controlled the jessica would control the citadel. Same way evil morty rose to power. Morty's are more valueable than the Rick's fathom as a resource and often go ignored. If you cultivate them you can do great things.

>mean unless it turns out they're fine and just rebuilding like the Ricks
Did you miss the stinger with cyber bird person

It was kind of implied that Ricks don't have the same time-frame as other people or they experience it differently- maybe people in the citadel simply don't age. The Rick that killed his own boss was working in that factory for 15 years and the Morty's in the school clearly had semesters, years, etc.. That one 'cool' Morty had gone through 5 Ricks already and was back in school because of it.

Sam Elliot Rick

Why use the best of shad for it instead of the other not loli ugly art

They last thing ricks want is Morties giving them stupid grand grandkids to take care of

It was like a really short episode of Black Mirror
More unsettling than sad imo

There are probably some Mortys out there that did manage to snag Jessica. And there are probably some that kidnapped their Jessica. I imagine a secret brothel, where every girl is a Jessica. Pimp Morty would be raking in the dough.

>took someone away from his real family

You don't know that. Real Ricks die all the time, could've just picked him up seconds from a giant meteor impact. As much happened in the love potion episode.

Yeah an we used to tell tripfags to fuck off too you attention whoring little bitch.

and there used to be a time where user wasn't legion and no one cared about trips. I long for those times.

@95272910
You are what makes Sup Forums not a pleasant place. I feel like that because not only because you have a trip, but also for purposesly being passively aggressive

Young Beth gave me some feels in my nether regions.

no user resist

He probably from a universe that is slightly younger than a normal universe. Not all universes start at the same time, you know

shut the fuck up newfag shithead
turn off your trip you attention seeking retard

It was my favorite part of the episode

Because the guy's life was meaningless and a lie

Kind of like the lie of God being real

>@95272910

>@95272910
wtf

>@95272910
You have to go back.

He's probably just doing the stupid "i won't actually respond to ur post so you don't get a (you)!!!!!' shit.
At least I hope.

Damn, I need more beth

Morties are stupid. A couple of sex robots and they'll do whatever.

man shadman makes some pretty bad shit but i sure love me some nazi skeletons

I really never understood that. It's like they think replies are upvotes or something and they're making a point by using "@" instead of directly replying.

Fuck neo-Sup Forums.

I was

@95273697
Don't have to be so upset

Even the mother x son incest content?

M8 Tammy is still alive and well.

especially that

That can be arranged.

What's the password to ickystickysmuts tumblr?

It's a way that you can say whatever you want without the other person replying because the person is more likely to miss your reply if you don't actually reply to them

Basically it's a way to avoid people confronting you and telling you your opinion is shit, he's scared to actually argue with him

>orificer
Dat freudian slip.
Do you have something you want to tell us,user?

Or they just aged so Rick would have been 55 when he started working at the factory and more to go to bed like 9 when you started going on Adventures and the Morty we know just interacted had his first encounter with Rick a lot later than most other mortys

>implying
I did it once in a thread and the person in question lost their fucking shit and started following everything I said and accusing other people of being me. It was golden. I do it extremely sparingly though and make sure to mention that it's to avoid giving attention whoring retards getting a (you). This thread seems to just be new shittery or reverse attention whoring.

Has Shadman made a loli Beth pic yet?

I did that on purpose because the tripfag had mentioned in another thread that he was a cop, I like calling police "orificer" because it's funny

Make Glasses Morty's wish come true, user.

It tastes just like little Beth did on her birthday.

I'M SAUDI RIIIICK!!!

sure, that happened.

>no beth
>no drama
>suddenly good episode

wew lad

there was also a Gaddafi Rick in there

Coors the Banquet Beer...

I like to think that since there are infinite Ricks, the Ricks that choose to live in the Citadel are all the Ricks with zero ambition and a desire to conform. They're just as smart as protagonist Rick, but don't have the individuality to do anything with it.

Thank you for clarifing! I do it for laughs and sometimes out of sincerity

>Orificer killjoy
Awesome name for a villain who goes around castrating everyone.

Jeez next time just say >millenials
and leave it at that

>reliving happiest moments in a simulated loop for all eternity
>vs actually living out new happiest moments and getting to see his family grow
Your argument would make sense if his life was likely going to suck, but he had his shit figured out. He was probably going to die happy.