Hey all you Canucks on Sup Forums, I'm a guy from Buffalo...

Hey all you Canucks on Sup Forums, I'm a guy from Buffalo, NY who just received a job offer that will substantially increase my standard of living- but I'll have to relocate to Winnipeg. I've been to Winnipeg and I find both cities to be pretty similar. And I love the Sabres-Jets rivalry that's playing out as I type this message. I feel like it's the best move I'll ever make.

So why SHOULDN'T I move to Winnipeg?

I've never been outside the continental USA, and I've only spent a few days of my life outside the midwest, to attend a cousin's wedding in Seattle. Nevertheless, I recently obtained a passport.

Someday in the future, I would like to (technically) pop my international travel cherry with a weekend-ish trip to Winnipeg. Not because there's anything in particular, but there's likely a museum or two I could do, and it's close to me.

Anything in Winnipeg apart from the Jets? It's the local capital.

That's the funny thing about Winnipeg- it reminds me so much of Buffalo because it's a humble place with a lot to explore, and I don't really know much about it yet. I DO know that Buffalo restaurants blow theirs out of the water, but I don't think there's a city in the world with Buffalo's population that has the quality and depth of restaurants that we have.

Maybe I could help you better if you ever took a trip to my home base...

Where in the midwest are you coming from BTW? I've been all over the US and my favorite parts of the country are little towns in bumfuck Kansas and the like

Just do it, should be a much higher standard of living and cheaper. I'd love to relocate internationally for work. Have fun!

Avoid north and northeast end. Natives are bad in those areas. Don't support Tim Hortons. Shitskins here are generally alright. Young women are mostly liberal from what I've encountered at uofw and uofm

pretty close to fucktario..

No joke, my next question was going to be about aboriginals. My dad (a trucker) had the shit beaten out of him in Nunavut for absolutely no reason because he's a pasty white guy who assumed all of Canada (outside Toronto GTA of course) was friendly. They tried to set him on fire but they were too fucked up on something to use a lighter. These guys were mid 30's btw.

Enjoy being carried away by horse flies and mosquitos. It's flyover land otherwise, avoid the natives and live somewhere that won't get flooded.

move bro but get rebar over all your windows the Indians come at night you will need a dog as well be aware they have been known to come through people roofs

buffalo is a shit city. Why stay??

>substantially increase my standard of living
>I'll have to relocate to Winnipeg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's literally the most crime-ridden hellhole in Canada, outside of native reservations. Enjoy the frozen wasteland and sub-80IQ locals.

Then again, you already live in Buffalo, so you're used to fearing for your life everytime you walk the streets

Winnipeg is very cold (colder than Buffalo even) and it's one of the rougher towns in Canada.

Mosquitos are Krazy in the summer.

Indians are Krazy year round (but no Blacks like buffalo)

It isn't a glamourous destination by any stretch, but your larger pay check will probably go farther there than in a nice city.

Being from a blue collar town, you might be OK with it. Maybe do it for a couple years and see if it's tolerable, just for a change of pace.

Because our team literally just kicked their asses, and Trump is about to win the presidency and Canada is ran by a feminist cuck.

Yeah you're right. And I choose to live downtown because I'm close to everything. It also helps being a 6'5 guy who buys drugs from friends of his (ethnically diverse) neighbors. At the same time, the natives in Canada seem to be too fucked up from huffing gas to know who is an ally or not- it's another ghetto element I'll have to learn to have some rapport with I guess

Your line of thought is exactly the same as mine. I don't know if my mind will change but thank you for your input.

You should enjoy the winters a bit more. It'll get colder but less of that lake effect snow dumps you fuckers always seem to get.

Crime shouldn't matter since you're from Buffalo already.

>>Crime shouldn't matter since you're from Buffalo already

Got that one nailed buddy!

arm pit of canada. also one of the coldest places in canada. also natives are fucking atrocious

Winnipeg isn't as bad as Regina or Saskatoon but it's still one of the shittier Canadian cities

Do a lot of research, official Canadian resources lie about how good a place is to trick immigrants into moving there

You will become a leaf here

In short, it's Winnipeg, which is located in Manatoilet

t. Saskatchewan person