Who is the best "BADASS from the Future"?

Who is the best "BADASS from the Future"?

Dexter

You forgot Adult Static Shock and KING JACK watcha

Ben 10,000

>Can basically do whatever the fuck the wants with the Omnitrix

>Goku
>from the future
>>Goku
>>bad-ass

Yeah, should've put one arm Gohan

Matrix

Plus he kinda looks like Kyle Katarn.

Goku.

>Goku
>Not Future Trunks

Was my favorite character from the DBZ series. Specifically future Gohan, not regular Gohan

>goku
>not trunks

wew

whats with your face? whats she thinking?!

Everyone in that "all-buff" future from Kim Possible.

Hey nephew wanna /ss/?

At least Goku didn't job to Cell.

>liking ANY iteration of Gohan

Arnold looks fucking inbred

Badass scale

>DILF tier
Ben
Dexter
Manny
>Pretty cool tier
Aang
Finn
Goku
>alright tier
Danny
Timmy
>that shitty spy movie tier
Arnold
Jake

Probably Ben. How did he go from skinny dweeb into a slab of muscle?

Switch Goku with Timmy, yup

Isn't it implied Manny goes crazy like the last tigre

He did exactly that.

Wade

Where's aged up Marco?

>Goku
>eats Dinosaurs
>future

How is it jobing if Goku was secretly still holding back?

is future Danny Phantom a thing and could he beat Aizen?

Ben 10000, Dexter, and Manny are my favorites of that group, although I am a big fan of the "future version of main character is FUCKING SHREDDED" cliche. Also I agree Future Gohan would've been better than Goku.

Just art Butch drew for a video where he posited where the cast would be in 10 years.
>could he beat Aizen?
Not unless there's a spot in the Ghost Zone where Danny could train in compressed time like Ichigo could in order to learn a technique or two strong enough to break through all his shit and shrug off his illusions.

Ben 10000, depending on the continuity/timeline, could smack Aizen's shit.

Manny because he's tapping Frita.

Didn't Ichigo shitstomp Aizen?

That is almost the definition of jobbing.

He did it by training in a pocket dimension for a long time (that was considerably less time outside of the dimension; it was at least a few months straight for him) to sharpen his abilities and learn a technique strong enough to defeat Aizen, but at the cost of ALL of his powers after using it.

You mean cousin?

Strength wise? Goku. Character development wise? Maybe Aang.

Yeah Final Getsuga was an asspull since he was kicking Aizens ass without effort. Ichigo was clearly beyond Aizen even with Aizen slowly catching up.

Dude, 8-year-old me fucking loved this shit.

That show had a legitimately really dark season finale where Enzo got fucked by Satan in a fighting game, lost his eye, Bob got sucked into the Internet, and they lost everything.

Next season, Enzo's grown up, never regained the use of his eye, and is a stone-cold badass trying to find his way home. And when they finally make it back, it's in ruins.

Fuckin' 10/10 show back in the day.

gokufags ruined dragonball.

No, Gohan ruined it.

>we want one hero and never another! Just keep telling us the same story!!

Future!Wade and the Future!Twins were pretty hardcore in A Stitch in Time

>Goku
Are you fucking stupid? At least put F Gohan or Trunks

From that image? Dexter.

literally dbz

correct

he finally got off the computer :)

>Best adult Gohan is a one shot character

>Goku
nigga what
Also Goku pissed me off in Z
>I could've killed Cell/Buu but I didn't because the kids need to protect themselves
>Gohan fucks up against Cell, Gohan and Gotenks both fuck up tremendously against Buu

Ben 10000 and Dexter, obviously.

Alien Force was a mistake.

Gotta hand it to him, he made quite the impression.

Cell I understood, because he was pretty much preparing to not be around forever. Gohan was basically his insurance that earth would stay safe. His oversight, however, was that he didn't take into account that Gohan isn't a fight junkie like his dad.

Buy Saga was shit.

>Gotta hand it to him
You cheeky shit.

Yeah but it just knocked Aizen down, it didn't even kill him, it still wasn't powerful enough. It just stopped him for a long enough for the gotei to seal him up.

And ironically he was right, the soul-king was bad and needed to be gotten rid of.

/thread

Love the Goku/Vegeta bromance in Super. Just shows that even as the last of their kind they're still bros that push each other to be stronger.

Probably repeated exposure to the Omnitrix. It's stated to provide the bearer with an "optimal" specimen, despite whatever the source code might have been. Thus, we get Captain BenMerica despite his source DNA being kinda scrawny and dweeby looking

Definitely Dexter.