Thoughts...

thoughts? We're literally winning in most battleground states right now and haven't even taken the shy voters into account. Obama had a 6% shy voters margin in 2012. Trump is more than likely going to have a way higher margin in this election

Truman had 12% in 1948 and he won in a landslide when expectations were for Dewey.

What are your projections?

>NH MI WI CO
that's wishful thinking

>We're literally winning in most battleground states

If by "we" you mean Hillary supporters, then yes

FL, OH are looking great for Trump rn what are you talking about?

How much $ have you put on Trump?

>PA
>CO
>NH
>NC
>red

nice meme abdul

You are one delusional guy, Sven.

Trump still wins that scenario.

not if they lose the house

You do realize that the house seats don't switch until January, right?

>We're literally winning in most battleground states
>We

You're Swedish, faggot.

He's mean's trump supporters, autist

and republican in the house are in large part #nevertrump

he can't win PA, NH or NV, and he'll be extremely lucky to hold onto AZ. His best bet is Maine's second district and trying to flip either WI or MI. That's assuming he keeps AZ and NC though, which'll be really tough

>implying house republicans wouldn't make Ryan the president

It's ok.
Blues still can take a few seats in senate.

If you think they'd vote for Hillary over Trump if it came to this, you're delusional. That would guarantee a nearly 100% democrat senate/house next cycle because everyone would vote democrat out of spite. They might be idiots, but they aren't suicidal idiots.

They wouldn't vote for Hillary numbnuts, they'd vote for McMuffin

Hopefully trump just gets the outright 270

I don't think they're retarded enough to accidentally spark the next civil war.

this

Reporting in from NoVA,

You all will be very surprised when VA goes red this election.

Spoiler Alert: The mexicans are voting for Trump in numbers I've never seen before. Also, muh yard signs (literally everywhere).

Ludwig please go

Reminder that ALL, ALL, ALL polls showing Trump losing are rigged. They are not scientific. Polls showing Trump winning actually survey real people and are scientific. He is not losing Pennsylvania and Colorado, he is winning and in massive numbers. He is winning in Florida by 75%+, as is Ohio. The media is desperate to belittle their future ruler.

This will be the biggest landslide in American history. We are taking our country back from the left, for good. They are all going to jail.

Betting all my money on sudden Jeb surge

if CA goes red so does everything else besides DC

checked

So once this happens when are we kicking the blue states out?

No, we're imprisoning all those who voted for Hillary or Obama and replacing them with real Americans. Note, almost none will be white or legal citizens. If they resist, they get shot.

>implying they wouldn't choose Jeb!
SLOW AND STEADY

Are you allowed to shit post while Ahmed fucks your wife?

I thought you had to stay in the room on your knees and watch?