Are there any comics and/or cartoons that depict fights or battles realistically?

Are there any comics and/or cartoons that depict fights or battles realistically?
No anime levels of dueling just two niggas goin at it for a few moments in any capacity.
Fists, swords, gunplay.

Any scenes of action that feel or are portrayed fairly?
The idea of a pitched battle is a rarity in history and the only real recording of one is The Battle of Agincourt
What series(if any) does it right Sup Forums?

Any good Sup Forums material with knights being knightly?

Redwall's my best guess

Not enough realism in media because history is even more ridiculous than anything a 9-5er can shit out

There are all kinds of non-superpowered war, western, martial arts and historical comics.

>armor leaves the heart and lungs exposed
Why?

What i feel people misunderstand about fights isnt the actual exchange of wounds, not initially.

Fight scenes should be like miniature story arcs, they have a beginning, middle, and end, in which the action starts to ramp up into an explosive climax followed by a falling action.

The actual brunt of physical exchange, be it beating the fuck out of eachother or landing a shot or blow with a weapon should come at the climax in most fight scenes, what people dont account for is the build up, the cat and mouse, hunter vs. hunter.

Obviously thats not a universal thing, fights dont necessarily need to involve direct physical harm or a build up, it could start explosively and end quick, but it'd generally work better in most examples of fights if they handled it like its own self contained arc.

It's obviously designed for a women. How else will her tits be exposed.

Purely ceremonial armor reserved for clerics, priests, and saints after death to show their radiance in death just as in life

Catholics also like Rule of Cool

That's one of the most tame versions btw
Have some boss nigga armor

Jackie Chan in his prime is very good at conveying this

That's a very good description for fights tho but I'm lookin for the nitty gritty

Men would train their whole lives back in the day from boyhood only to die in a 30second exchange
Movies won't ever do it, opponents goin for killing blows as quickly as possible and not having a Duel of Fates

user, he's too dead to give a fuck.

Prince Valiant has been going since 1937.

I've already used up my image for this post but I'd like you to know that you're my nigger.

>that candle kick

Good shit.

>Jackie Chan wanted to release his films in the West
>China didn't let him release the majority
>Makes movies in the West
>Tired of being the supporting character who has to be the funny oriental man
>Goes back to China
>Becomes full FOR THE PARTY Chan

God I hope The Foreigner is amazing
His Cantonese films are great but a lil on the propaganda side
He was all free Hong Kong and Tibet a few years ago and only recently retracted that opinion

>That's a very good description for fights tho but I'm lookin for the nitty gritty
>Men would train their whole lives back in the day from boyhood only to die in a 30second exchange
>Movies won't ever do it, opponents goin for killing blows as quickly as possible and not having a Duel of Fates
Yeah i get what you mean, fights that are too over the top or too clearly choreographed just dont have the same impact as something thats more raw and brutal.

Its why, despite still being between super powered people with a campy director like Sam Raimi, the final fight between Green Goblin and Spider-Man is still one of my most favorite fight scenes in any superhero movie, because its two guys not really doing anything fancy or fantastical, they're just trying to beat the fuck out of eachother. Like Spider-man spends half of that fight just getting punched in the mouth repeatedly and spitting blood.

John Wick is also a good example of more realistically played out action scenes, theres a comic coming out soon or already out, i havent checked, so you might want to check that out.

Example of the kill blow shit I'm rambling about

>No Favela comics

>do favela comic
>get called racist

Fuck it.
I'll probably come off as a huge shill now, but I'm making a webcomic called Carrion Girls*, and trying to capture this feeling is one of my main goals when I write action scenes. I try to have loads of buildup, with the actual fighting not lasting for more than a single page without somebody getting fucked up or at least being put at a serious disadvantage.

If you're going for straight realism, the webcomic might have more affirmative-action-girls and supernatural elements than you'd like.

Spoilered pic related; girl axe master taking out a giant undead monster in three hits.

*I'd give you a direct link, but Sup Forums thinks it's spam.

Bumping 'cause this looks kinda cool: Also, it's modern warfare, but Team Yankee is a really good example of setting up a battle and actual combat being short, chaotic and long-distance. Same with The 'Nam.

>Affirmative action