Cassandra Cain is NIGHTWING

Do you want that Sup Forums ?

I want to eat her out while she grips my head between her thighs while she's Nightwing.

She had the best batgirl costume. Why can't they cover her whole head again?

Only if the batfam wasn't as bloated as it is nowadays

Her whole has IS covered in the orphan costume user.

Batwoman, Batwing, Blue Bird. Duke Thomas, must qlll go away.

I would rather have some vilain manipulate Dicks body and mind into a cute girl.

I honestly wouldn't mind at first but I would miss Dick's juicy ass so overall I have to say no

I wasn't Cassie period. I don't care what name she's using

Her Black Bat costume is better.

Absolutely not

Depends, does she have the ass worthy of the title? Also what happened to Dick? I would prefer her to be some sort of League of Assassin double agent, maybe be DIck's Matches Malone.

>Cass as Dick's Matches Malone
user, do you know who Matches Malone is?

WHo doesnt? Its ____Commissioner Gordon___, I meant that Cass could work not as a hero per se but as an agent that helps the hero from the underground.

No. Nightwing is a title dedicated to those who learned from both Batman AND Superman. Dick became Nightwing with Supes' blessing. Cassy never did diddly dick with Supes.

>___Commissioner Gordon___
I don't know if that would be better or worse.

I'd rather she team-up with Tim and they become a new Crimson Avenger duo, having Green Hornet style adventures

I'd rather she take over as Batgirl so that Barbara can go back to being Oracle.

It's a crucial component of my fanfic headcanon. Complete with DickBats and Damien Robin.

It's weird on one angle that Batgirl and the Birds of Prey is leaning toward her more as Oracle, while Batgirl just delivers generic stories of Babs. Wierd that the team book has been having more character progression on that front than the actual ongoing with stars the character.

What is this, Marvel? Fuck off with your gender bend shit.

No. I want everyone to be who they are. I don't want nightiwing turning into batman, etc etc. robins have to come up with new shit because they are dead during the time new robin is picked but when batman dies, nightwing can step up without becoming him and it is the same with everyone else.

Sup Forums did want that. In fact Sup Forums was where the idea was spawned.

But much like Venom Cass and Cass in various other identities. I guess this was forgotten.

>Batwing, Blue Bird
Largely fucked off and only appear in non-costumed form.

>Duke Thomas
The Signal will likely be Duke's last gasp from Snyder before people put him away.

Cassfags really are the worst.

Batwing is more a presence in Tec right now than "fan favorite" Harper Row.

Batman, I swear to God if you don't rape the Joker I'm going to have each of my goons gangfuck him until he's more semen than man

>weird
Nothing weird about it. Babs was at her best as Oracle hence why she's shining on Birds of Prey where she's leaning back towards her strength as a character.

Babs pls

No, I'd rather characters have their own thing

How about alternative universe where Cass and Damien stay in the League of Assassins
Cass is Damien's body guard, and people think she fucks him while they're "training" but they actually do spare

What if they fight while fucking?

Why do Dickfags think that the Nightwing mantle means anything? Why do they think Cass would ever WANT to be Nightwing?

No, I'd rather she stay forgotten unless Steph becomes a major character again. Cass really only works as a foil to Steph.

Incorrect.

>Dickfags
You mean Cassfags who desperately want their character to be relevant
Nightwing is a way more recognisable name than Orphan
I doubt most Dickfags want someone to replace Dick as Nightwing considering how a bunch of them were clamouring for him to go back to being Nightwing when he was a spy

To fighting sexual to fuck

>Tim should be the new Crimson Avenger

Holy shit why does Tim fit as a better heir to, at this point, literally anyone other than Batman. First we said he should be the new Doc Midnite, then we said he should be Gray Ghost, and now there's the chance of him as Crimson Avenger.

I just want Cassie, as long as it's not terrible

I thought Cassfags hated Dick/Nightwing?

lol no!

Who Cass fags hate are Batwoman, Damien, Blue Bird, Batwing,.. characters that came after Cass was shafted by DC and Beechen and took her place in the Batfamily.

I wanna see Cassie and Damian on a team together

I'm a Cassfag and the only name on that list I hate is..."Blue Bird" is the punk rocker lookin' mary sue with the gay brother, right?

The character I really hate is, of course, Babs. I'm also not a fan of people who think Steph needs a different identity when there's absolutely nothing wrong with "Spoiler".

I'd rather she tape her breasts up and take over for Bruce once he retires/dies. She is/was the only member of the Batfamily who really got the terror-inducing part of being a bat.

as long as Dick goes back to Batman again, sure

No, every character should follow his own path

>Her Black Bat costume is boring
Look user, I fixed it.

Blue Bird is already gone. Is like saying the Bat Senpai is flooded for the Batman Inc.'s characters

Can't see Tim with anyone but Steph right now tbqh

Kate had a mostly awesome series drawn by JH Williams, she can stay.

Who do you think is going to be Flamebird?

t. someone who doesn't read comics

no

Yeah those Bat family threads have always some brainstorming about Tim new identity. I remember at some point even the alias Talon popped out. I still think the the Gray Ghost is the best tbqh

>Cass really only works as a foil to Steph.
Probably bait, but you got it the wrong way around.

>Cass as Batman, straight-up

I can see it.

I can't help but think that Steph will eventually become the next Cluemaster
Btw i think there is nothing wrong the the identity of Orphan, well, except the costume

Bette or Kon-El

The Orphan costume has a full-face mask. It just sucks since the lack of "bat ears" makes her look like a gimp.

Hell, Tim could be the "original" nu52 Dr. Midnite if he is blinded while escaping Ozy somehow.

I'm a cassfag and I fucking love both Batwoman and Damien. Damien thinking Cass is just...the COOLEST ever, and them having a Cool "Away at college" Big Sister/Little Brother dynamic would just be great. Damien being a little shit to everyone but Cass because she's the one person he actually was raised to respect

I wanna read Cass! Give me Cass reading list pls

Read her solo, it's literally just called Batgirl. I dunno when it gets shit but you can really just get started with that while in the meantime waiting for other recs. If you wanna get to know her, I think she first shows up in No Man's Land so you may want to read that first.

Why would Cassandra Cain be NIGHTWING?

Her entire thing is that she WANTS to be Batman, while Dick's whole thing in creating Nightwing was that he didn't want to be either Batman or Batman's accessory as Robin anymore.

Her taking on an identity forged in an attempt to create a distance and, well, identity, not connected to Batman makes very little sense.

Of course, given that they've fucked her up in this latest reboot and made her "Orphan" (when her whole thing was that she WASN'T an orphan, and her father and mother were very important people in her life...), making her Nightwing would make even less sense than it might've when she could transition from being Batgirl to nightwing (just like the Robin to Nightwing transition for Dick).

So no. It doesn't make sense, it doesn't fit, and it's a bad idea all told, no offense, OP.

Danke

Shoulder pads, the random yellow and the lack of a bat symbol doesn't help either

I feel like a Cass/Damian team up would involve a lot of posturing and insults by Damian, but Cass doesn't take it personally since she knows what he is doing, so she spends a lot of time covering Damian's ass.

Aww. I remember when I drew those. Back when I didn't know how to ink.

So cool people still remember those random drawings.

It was also really cool that I drew Spider-Gwen like seven years before her appearance.

People harp on Cass being the best fighter thus her being the most qualified to be Batman. All she knows how to do is fight her detective, social, technical skills are sub par. She wouldn't able to take out half the Batman Rogues sure she's kick their asses, after she'd let hundreds if not thousands die before she could get their hands on them. Cassfags please sit down she's at best a grunt.

>Damian treats her like shit, thinking she's like Dick
>actually is more of a prick to her because he mistakes her training-induced autism for Cass being condescending
>doesn't realize she's basically a child on the inside since she spent most of her life learning literally only martial arts
>she doesn't really give a shit until he says something about her only real purpose being killing things
>accidentally makes her cry

poor thing

Cass has historically had things pretty rough

By the time she was Black Bat though she was the Batman of Hong Kong. So she did improve her skills somewhat on the levels she was meh at.

I would say that Cass and Damian would become a pretty sweet sibling team down the road though.

Yeah, that's what i thought too, he'd end up apologizing to someone for once.

That would actually be a really neat dynamic, since she wouldn't quite be like a big sister to him, and they have a lot of the same life experiences.

I thought Batman Inc. had an issue about an actual Hong Kong guy, and Cass just happened to later be moved there too?

What if Cass became the new Catwoman?

Who does she get lewd with?

Herself.

Jason

Fuck this pairing so hard

Kon-El-

That wouldn't make sense.
She barely has a relationship with him

>smug

I want more Cassandra Cain.

I don't want Cassandra Cain Nightwing. Dick Grayson is Nightwing, she doesn't need to steal his name.

KYS

The Nightwing mantle is a reminder of the SuperBat WF entanglement. It doesn't make sense for Cass who doesn't really interact with the Supers.

Kon, Steph, Harper, and the ballerina.