Redesign thread

Redesign thread.

You need more pics.

It appears that the hands of this clock ticked on Hero Hour. Now our destination is one of ghostly origins.

It's like if both shows were Wildstorm comics from the early 2000's

Is he literally wearing gym shorts over his suit?

Heres a challenge for you Sup Forums
Design what John constintine would look like in the style of the new ben 10 show

hey look new 52 tim red robin

and Damien robin.

Zombie Danny sounds like a good idea.

I could see it working as a kind of golden-age throwback, where the shorts represent peak human training in strength and gymnastics.

I really hope someone do this challenge. It will be fun to see it.

maybe i should do post more shitty designs.

Also she's a woman who fights vastly stronger male criminals who are armed with guns, meanwhile she is barehanded or at best armed with silly gadgets. That's not realistic at all! Better take her out of the costume and put her in a police uniform and give her a gun, and also keep her out of combat situations whenever possible like an actual female cop.

I hate the super redesigns that remove any of the flair from the original. Also practicality above everything else.

Batman's had multiple all grey and black costumes. There's nothing wrong with pointing out yellow's a tactically bad color.

oh boy a superhero with a bun.

I love this costume for some reason.

I hope you guys can see this one.

except for Kraven, these are awful

and even then, Kraven is nothing special

>OH MY GOD! Venom is black!
>I totally wouldn't have guess it because of your costume!

Except for Black Eddie this isn't so much of a redesign as a stylizing. If you're not going to add anything but a weirdly proportioned spider, why bother?

nah, kraven sucks
goblin is fun though

I know, I wanted to make a joke about it.

imagine having a bat-shaped sunburn on your chest

The mask thing might look good if it was red like an open mouth or tongue.

>Its an "idiots dont realize that mixed colors can break up the silhouette at night and prevent someone from identifying the figure as a human being, in addition to colors being harder to see at night against urban backdrops in comparison to jet black" episode

Every fucking time.

I like the idea of venom being open about his transformation. He isn't hiding his identity unlike spider-man.

I kind of like him being a cool young rebel kid.

Keeping out of combat aside I would read that.

>actual urban camouflage is light bluish greys because it blends in with the light bluish grey of concrete and night color bleeding
>LMAO JET BLACK DUDES

IT'S
THE
STATIC-SHACK!

>Hair could be grabbed
>5-foot cape stays
What the FUUUUUUUUUCK?