FOX NEWS POLL! TRUMP LEADING FLORIDA!!

Jesus Christ. We're really done it now Sup Forums we Memed Donald Trump to the presidency.

I hear Mark Cuban is begging us to give him a chance.

Fuck.....

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/auULQjFtTUtQdk5wQU1ZRUd8MWRqR1hFWUJWT3ZKWmeKwUuNUzgjYlBJUVPx4N031Z_QimlV_DooL4zLQ9BG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's going to surge in PA

>We're

no you stupid fuck.

They were ALL MINE.

>literally anybody but Hillary capable of beating Trump
>rig nomination for Hillary
Really makes my grey matter swirl

And I still have to mail in my ballot for Trump tomorrow. LOL

> tfw Sup Forums has a meme phone to the White House

now he just needs to keep his foot out of his mouth. he's been doing a great job over the past few weeks

it's her turn now so it's only fair

Good! We need to show our strength. Overkill it!

Of course he is have you ever been there?!?

Not until the nigger tape comes out, drumpshit

periscope.tv/w/auULQjFtTUtQdk5wQU1ZRUd8MWRqR1hFWUJWT3ZKWmeKwUuNUzgjYlBJUVPx4N031Z_QimlV_DooL4zLQ9BG

Yes, I believe its time we elect our first womyn pres. BRU- I mean CATILINE JENNER!

You're a nigger tape

>fox news

>conducted Oct 25-27

Thid doesn't even factor in the new criminal email investigation.

noice!

That's just to make you laugh harder.

I didn't think it was possible for anyone to be more of a prick than that reptile O'Leary but Cuban really went full Spoiled Baby Bitch on everybody.

FL here. Didny even vote

There's still time you unbearable faggot

Degenerate

>caring what (((Mark "Cuban" Chabenisky))) thinks

He was clearly going to vote Clinton so this is a win.

Still needs to win all swing states + flip a blue state to get the presidency

and he won't be able to do that
sorry to burst your bubble drumpfs

No point celebrating until he actually wins and the newly formed SS starts marching down the street smashing jewish businesses

>he still thinks people will vote for someone under an active criminal investigation

Nixon won reelection

Nixon won re-election one of the largest landslides in modern history. He wasn't under investigation until his second term though. Even then, he had the decency to step aside after deleting a mere 9 minutes of audiotapes.

>florida
>known to be the most rigged stated
>also full of old people who vote right
>leaning towards trump

So fucking what? Call me if it leans blue.

9 minutes of audio vs 30,000 emails. One is forever remembered as a snake and the other is running for President.

Nerd virgins on suicide watch.

He was pretty based, except for the fact that he didn't drop a barbell on Kissingers neck.

October 10, 1972: FBI agents establish that the Watergate break-in stems from a massive campaign of political spying and sabotage conducted on behalf of the Nixon reelection effort, The Post reports.

the post reported on it before the election it is the same thing,

Nixon is not a bad prez, history has vindicated him. Pretty liberal on occasion with the EPA and shit

As much as I'd love to see Trump carry the sunshine state, the poll is pretty much within margin of error.

listening to him drunk rant on about jews in front of kissinger is hilarious

>tfw my state will decide the election
It's going to feel so satisfying leaving the polling booth and knowing I did my small part in overturning the corrupt American political structure.

GO VOTE REEEEEEE

Every god damn time.

I'm kind of disappointed about the scandal, if it wasn't for that we would've seen the effect of the psyops you've been doing on social media. You know which one.

Wow! I did not know Mark Cuban was Jewish. I knew he was from Pittsburgh, which is where I'm living now. But did not know he was a member of the Tribe. Thanks for sharing!

EVERYONES YELLING