My girlfriend is voting Trump which is really problematic because of my Canadian values

My girlfriend is voting Trump which is really problematic because of my Canadian values.

How do I convince my girlfriend to vote Hillary?

>Canacuck values

>Leaf

The question is what do i have to do to make you vote trump.

BS

Grab her by the pussy

First gas yourself

Then Ill sponsor your GF for citizenship to live with me

You have never known a female's touch, and you never will.

Take a rope, find big strong tree (I suggest oak), hang yourself. Text her "I did it because of hillary"

I think I'm gonna agree with everyone else, if she's hot post number then proceed to kill yourself

What episode was this image from?

Overdose on Xanax tell your gf your existence was a mistake

KYS, It should do nicely.

When Trump wins, there are plenty of liberals who will be so disgusted by the racist elect. To show their love for diversity, we will have many Americans coming here. We are the whitest first world nation on the continent, the lefties will love it here.

Kill yourself. Remember, dead people can also vote for Hillary.

She deserves someone better than you.

>Canadian values equate to globalism and letting some rich cunt dictate what you are allowed to say
Fuck off. You dont know shit about our history you dumb kike

There will be more niggers escaping US than whites after Trump win.
Canada will end up building wall to hold them back.

Nail a note to your chest that says 'Trump made me do this'
Expose your genitals
Then hang yourself in a public place
your welcome

>Canadian
Fuck off back to your shitty country, faggot.

get her a maga hat and grab her by the pussy

Canada was built on the fact that Diversity is Stength. For centuries white people have only listened to science, limiting progress. Science isn't the only truth out there. With more unique groups of people, each with their own version of science, working together, the more we can improve our societies.

>girlfriend

stopped reading right there.