R&M prediction thread

>Old Mexican Lady will hook up with Jerry in the ABC's of Beth

Inb4 some cunt mentioning Reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0cLxCjjJbnY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Inb4 some cunt mentioning reddit
Let's just get this out of the way

The girl hooking up with him will most likely be abusive since Jerry can never win in this season.

Why does Dan Harmon shit on Jerry so much?

Because Jerry is opposed to Rick. Jerry's also completely right about Rick, which means he can't really disprove him. All he can do is undermine him by assassinating his character, lest the fanbase start realizing that Rick really is a piece of shit and not just a cynical badass whose assholery is totally justified.

Self insert.
>dan got divorced
>probably shat on in the writing room
>is the receiving end of jokes in harmonquest and harmontown

it'll continue to be low functioning puerile dog shit that caters to morons who are looking for some "epic and random" just like them.

Doesnt Jerrys VA write a lot for Jerry?

Because the teenagers the show caters to love having a character that's always wrong and constantly shit on by their self insert Mary Sue

But Jerry is right about a lot of things.

Morticia gets an episode

youtube.com/watch?v=0cLxCjjJbnY

But it is reddit. Why do you people always get so defensive when people point out the reddit nature of your show?

GIVE IT A FUCKING REST ALREADY

Close but no

these charts are meaningless to me as all sluts r mine i have just yet to seize power over them......

More Miami morty

>Morty strip club
>no one in a state of undress
>no one crossdressing
>no one sweaty and dancing
>no one being a degenerate 14 year old trapped with no hope and a ton of hormones
I understand but I'm pretty disappointed

what even is that thing why is it a thing

A phone game turned many people homosexual

>what even is that thing why is it a thing
It's Miami Morty. The best thing to ever happen to this series. Even Roiland agrees.

explain

If you were into Homestuck the phenomenon of Miami Morty is basically the same as March Eridan was.

Goth Morticia a best

Explain
Miami Morty is a pocket Morty from the game Pocket Morty and a slutty tanned trap got people hit and bothered so they drew art while masturbating

why does V neck Morticia also have an eyepatch

>the reddit nature of your show
Sup Forums has been the home of meme-spewing social retards longer than reddit

how was sunday school yesterday?

not an argument, projecting bitch boy.

because it's redundant and retarded to mention it every thread. We get it, you're woke. You're so intelligent and you don't just watch cartoons like all the other normies on reddit and tumblr. We get it, you're really cool and you have a 12 inch dick. You can stop now.

It's only 11

thank you for being honest

>Rick really is a piece of shit and not just a cynical badass whose assholery is totally justified.

Never gonna happen. This guys are so far up their each other's asses that they can smell their own shit. Rick is an atheist hero to them.

Evil Morty will contact Tammy, and merge with the remnants of the Federation. It would be the ultimate "Ricks becoming a stupid government"-taking over one of the biggest organizations they were running from. Evil Morty will attempt turn himself into some sort of dimension lord with the power of Rick tech. Escaping oppressive, rule-bound societies by becoming one.