Why is so hard for japanese people to express their feelings?

Why is so hard for japanese people to express their feelings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gG2Ms5clbU0
youtu.be/tYKPdNvH800
chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Experts-Asians-mental-illness-growing-problem-1687340.php
newsweek.com/mental-illness-may-go-untreated-asian-americans-87613
sampan.org/2014/07/top-five-mental-illness-myths-in-chinese-american-communities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they're bug people

Asians aren't human. Look at how they treat their animals or their working class men.

The only human races are the white races.

Gooks don't process emotions like humans. Does a fish feel? How about an insect?

They're all beta's

Literally cultural differences.

because anime isn't real life.

They are even more beta in real life

Neanderthals were slightly autistic, could not adapt to a new world. Got real good a one or two things, (think autist in a basement), but couldn't keep up. Denisovans were the Neanderthals of Asia, and boy do they put em to shame. Asbergers'R'us. Fast forward a few years and you have modern Asians. Able to mimic the white man, but haven't done shit.

Are spaniards white?

Asians are visually attractive but they're hollow on the inside. They have no soul.

Because they aren't human

/These
youtube.com/watch?v=gG2Ms5clbU0

No, its genetic/neurological. Your "people" are born like that, Chang-Lo. That's why japs and Koreans have no respect for their elderly or their working class. That's why all flavors of Asians farm and butcher dogs for meat. That's why various Asians still believe in whatever the state tells them to believe (e.g. dumbass Koreans thinking oscillating fans suck oxygen out of a room).

I said white "races" because there are "sub white races" like the Mediterraneans & the e.euros/slavs. They're not "as white" (to your average WN) as baltics or nordics but their genetic makeup is still mostly white.

Kek does not approve

Fuck, man. I'll never understand those crazy japs

>desecrating a prophet of kek in such a manner

youtu.be/tYKPdNvH800

WE WILL AVENGE YOU PEPE

HAIL KEK!

>KOREANS HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE ELDERLY

AAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH, MY KOREAN MATE JUST HEARD ME SAY THAT OUT LOUD AND WE HAD A GOOD KEK MATE

Fuck off cunt, you have absolutely no idea what your on about.

Straight fuckin racist, lived in Japan for a few years, it was fine, the people are fine. in fact, this whole thread is fucking stupid, you people have obviously never lived for extended periods of time in these country's

Well, malaysia and china are fucked and their all dogs, I'll give you that.

Jesus. Staring into the face of a human eating you as you just got gutted and skinned alive. Why the fuck

Jap American reporting in. We have feelings, we just downplay acting out on them. We're on the more restricted end of the chimp out spectrum. Niggers act out first, followed by Browns, then whites, then Asians.

>That's why all flavors of Asians farm and butcher dogs for meat

This is the one thing I don't have a problem with. Their dogs aren't bred to be companion animals like ours.

I'd eat a dingo or any other sort of feral doggo without feeling bad.

Are Gooks even human?

>Australian flag
>Asian poster
>Shillary-tier overexaggerated emotional response

the memes are real, thanks for proving my points. Go eat some totally-not-dog-ribs korean BBQ.

Whatever makes you feel better about being sub human, Huang Ching

>this whole video

MUH HONOR DESU

To be honest that looks good to eat.

>that fucking movie

I need a hug.

>We're on the more restricted end of the chimp out spectrum

Wrong. You gooks flip out over the stupidest shit stateside. Not just the "americanized ones", either. And you slopes love using bladed weapons so it's even more dangerous.

Did my oldfags already forget about Nevada-tan?

what they're talking about isn't feeling it's empathizing

It isn't. What you're seeing is a different perspective.

Blacks are concerned with keeping it real in the moment, and live to fight over social status.

Whites are concerned with morality and rightness, and live to assure that everything is proper practically and morally.

Asians try to see things from the last, ultimate final perspective. An emotion means nothing if it's shallow, temporary or half-hearted. And since all honor, life and wealth is lost in the end, the only acceptable emotion is an upbeat solemnity - a grateful acceptance of a bad deal you were never allowed to negotiate.

Why do you think they kill themselves so much?

weeb gets a sage

>gook detected

Dammit. At least kill him first.

>That's why japs and Koreans have no respect for their elderly or their working class.
are you kidding? Ancestry worship is the base of Eastern religion. And right, like any people "respect" the working class
and either way, no Asian country has ever imported foreigners for cheaper labor

Riceniggers don't have souls

>Eating animals alive
Come on now, Japan...

>no Asian country has ever imported foreigners for cheaper labor

They use flips like we use mexicans though.

flips aren't becoming the majority

> japs and Koreans have no respect for their elderly

Are you sure you're well informed on this topic?

it's cause so many Americanized Asians are confused on what they're suppose to like
first the west lumps Asians in a take all term
they're extremely disconnected from the ways of their ancestors
and are taking influence by western culture, when eastern culture is suppose to be for them. After over 1000 years of course when taking a new culture they're gonna be mixed up

Sauce?

>ching chong nip nong grind up grandpa's bones and use them for boner pills

Watching subhumans try to bargain about their subhuman nature is kind of entertaining. It's like a chimp who knows sign language insisting that he's people.

Asians are also at the highest risk out of all races for mental illness

But statistics are raycis because the evil white gwailo made them up right

Just WAIT it.

>That's why japs and Koreans have no respect for their elderly
This is the dumbest thing I've read today.
The west's practices of putting their parents away in homes is considered disrespectful in most parts of the world.
I even got questioned by my second generation ex-mudslime friend, who was baffled at both cremation and old folk's homes.

because they are not emotional basket cases like most idiots

>Asians are also at the highest risk out of all races for mental illness

Pretty sure it's Jews (big shock)

This video is fucking great for trolling people with open networks and chromecasts with guestmode enabled.

Reverse Google

5cm per second. I think.

What

These are the type of threads jews and shills make that make Sup Forums seem like a bunch of retarded autistic racists.

You realize some people have different cultures right? Japanese are arguably "superior" to whites if you want to really get objective while other asians range from monkeys to just different kinds of people. White cuckoldry is worse than eating dogs(we slaughter and eat animals on par with dogs too).

Asian society is, in a nutshell, where autism is the norm over being neurotypical. This is especially so in Japan.

yes it is. also stop posting your garbage moe bullshit. makifags will hang on the day of the rope

>Strg+F: no soul
>1 result
And you call yourselves redpilled

whatever keeps us out of Asian countries, i don't really care

Forgot pic

Click it, faggot.
Stop spoonfeeding.

Souls are not real. Do you have a picture of a soul? Feelings are for weak fagets

yeah its 5cm per second.

Great movie.
Do not watch if you're in your last year of HS. It will ruin you emotionally.

>australian flag
>autistic asian poster

Good luck with that :v

>Fucking hippies made americans into pussy feelings fags

It was so much better when people used to show feelings to close personal family and friends only.

I've been to the US and Japan.

The japanese are superior in every aspect. The have so much respect for the elderly and the disabled. They are so excited about the paralympics you couldn't believe it.

America is just jealous that the Japanese are cold enough to not let migrants in.

Oh, that is useful, thanks hitler.

Concept of morality is rooted in a core of shame instead of a core of guilt like the west.

Jews and asians are tied. Apparently the whole "muh honoru" "culture" among gooks and slopes prevents them from ever getting any professional help w/r/t their psychological issues.

chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Experts-Asians-mental-illness-growing-problem-1687340.php

newsweek.com/mental-illness-may-go-untreated-asian-americans-87613

sampan.org/2014/07/top-five-mental-illness-myths-in-chinese-american-communities/

>ching chang chong nip non nong
>just because you want to slit people's throats and bathe in their blood doesnt mean anything, Xi-Luen-Xang
>only western gwailos suffer from "mentar irrness"

wtf I hate nips now

Because you might lose 'face' if you fuck it up. Losing face=losing respect, can be seen as impolite/rude, also it is part of a different sphere (private verse public).

Japanese people cannot even really answer the question, "How was your weekend."

kek

Feelings are mostly random neurons firing off in your head.

Fuck your feelings.

Only objective measures matter.

What the fuck do you people do with all those GODDAMN business cards you give eachother? do jap salarymen have wooden boxes stacked on top of eachother filled with business cards they got from other salarymen?

cause they're betas.
Like me.
Honestly, I prefer this lifestyle over being a degenerate.

You look at it in awe for a few seconds then put it in the flattest pocket you have.

Later, I put it in a rollodex. It is actually helpful remembering names etc. Whenever I need something from a company or person I can just look up their card rather than fumbling around trying to remember a single short interaction in the past.

This

Soul is pretty much the same as consciousness that controls your body too. All humans have one, just most cannot get identify theirs. Spiritual Japanese definitely get in touch with their souls. Its how theyve survived so long.

but how was your weekend?

Because there are consequences, in a way that dies not exist in the West. East Asians are naturally totalitarian. They are literally not allowed to have their own opinions. They see us talking freely and mistake it for childish arrogance.

Being a selfish hedonistic degenerate and giving your nations to jews so you can genocide yourself with cuckoldry is hardly a good use of freedom

They feel, but their culture forces them to not show their feelings. Also, their values and understanding of life is different from the American one. Being a Russian, I was also raised to not show my feelings too much, and the Israelites are sure I don't feel anything.

White people sell out their own people for shekels, Japanese do this less.

THIS

Implying that feelings can't be rationally justified, huh? How do you think feelings evolve? They certainly can't be the result of adapting to experience which can be objectively measured, right? Sentimentalism is beta philosophy for pussies. I'm never sure why people are quick to chalk up emotion to mechano-neurological causes, and not as the effective result of experience over time.

Better to be quiet and dignified than a loudmouth, pseudo-charismatic degenerate

2chan laughed at the idea of Hiro taking over Sup Forums.
If we only learned from their history.

There is a hint of truth to this.

Didn't the guy recently make another movie that was essentially the exact same plot but with a happy ending?

I thought of something profound to say in the suicide thread from a few days ago... but I forgot. I'll probably remember again at some point but right now its gone.

Anyway, the Japs deserve respect.

Eventually they're teach us all how to run a mature economy.

It doesn't matter if you feel hungry: Either you have food to eat or you don't.

It doesn't matter if you feel secure: Either you are secure or you are not.

etc.

>chalk up emotion to mechano-neurological causes, and not as the effective result of experience over time
Even if feelings are result of "experience over time" you memories of you experience are hardwired into your brain. You are just a machine.

>2chan laughed at the idea of Hiro taking over Sup Forums.

they didn't realize that Moot fucking hates this place, especially after he turned into a beta SJW cuckold, and got called out for it on Sup Forums.

same reason why black people are only allowed to express the emotion of anger and white people are all cucks who'd rather be on the internet than real life: growing up without a father, except in japan they dont see their father since hes at work 18 hours a day

I swear to god asians completely lack any empathy

Also, they invented a lot of really awesome mechanical shit.

Yamaha, in particular. The monoshock to name just one and I'm sure there is tonnes of other examples.

They deserve respect. Honda, Yamaha, Susuki.. etc. In the past I would not buy Japanese because of nationalism but eventually I came around and realized you really have no choice because they were the only ones making it. Now I refuse to buy German, and its easy because their tech is just trendy, expensive crap, not original or cool.

Still can't remember what I was gonna say.

I reject this sort of meat-axe naturalism that states that mental concepts somehow emerge out of physical processes. I affirm the inverse connection i.e. that mental processes (not brain processes) determine the physical ones. Epiphenomenalism doesn't even allow us to make the generalizations that you provide. You have to be thoroughgoing and account for the fact that there's a regularity between feeling the need to eat and needing to eat the time(s) in which the antecedent feeling is present. You can't just appeal to brute facts where it suits your nominalisms. Why do we have particular feelings in particular contexts? If the feeling has no causal efficacy to the action that is to be performed in that context, then I don't even know how we'd be able to assert that they even exist in the first place. Thus your positions is incoherent. The be is to have causal powers.

Damn, man. Did some asian Chad fuck your waifu in front of you? Why are you so butthurt?

Will whites ever be on the same intellectual level as Asians?

Literally I can't close my fucking jaw.

I'm completely speechless.

>asian
>Chad

I think that's a reddit "asianmasculinity" meme, Chad is white.

Asian Chad's name is Chang Thunderwang.

I've wondered about why Asians do this.
It's a by-product of their shitty "scam anyone not my family" culture, they do it to show the buyer their food is fresh and not some 3 week old "fallen off the truck" frozen food

You got it wrong, White people are not humans; we are angels.

Because they have no souls. Much like potato-niggers.