What are the most redpilled college majors?

What are the most redpilled college majors?

Interaction Engineering

Underwater Bunda Suckling

none unless you got a scholarship. if you really truly wanted to enslave yourself to absurd interest rates, pick something worth it like lawyer, doctor, software engineer, or just apply for jobs that require a degree and when they interview you and ask wtf are you retarded just say you'll take $2-5 less an hour to work because you don't have college debt but are willing to seriously take the time to learn the position 'round the clock.

Philosophy if you work hard.

Otherwise learn a trade or do well inna military

ancient pottery

I'm going for cinematic arts to LAMDA. Fuck Russianiya and anti-degeneracy maymay

Trade school

Funeral Services & Directing

Go into the ass acedemy to become a Federal booty inspector

Economics. Specializing in memenomics.

>Cinematic arts

Make good videos and upload them to YouTube, become popular and your life will be much better

>Cinematic arts

>College
>Redpilled

This

This image really pisses me off

gender studies

Geophysics or Geology

Feminist dance therapy

I'm going to work with history, drama, new age adventure and classics instead

Business

Holy shit, please tell me that's fake. They couldn't find a less retarded way to do that shit?

it's not real. well, it is real that the lion is getting checked out by the vet. the mgm sign is fake though

This.

But we're full, so fuck off.

Yes, it's fake, you idiot.

This. College is a waste of time and money.

Should I become an Electrician or major in Business Administration/Accounting?

Also is political science a bullshit major?

>What are state schools

It's like 6 thousand a year to go to my university. (I'm visiting Canada ignore flag).

If you work part time or even in the summer it should off set the cost or lower is significantly, that's assuming you get NO aid at all.

Obviously don't major in stupid shit like dance but if you do like CS or Engineering and land an internship during summers you'll do very well.

My friend has a 3.00 GPA in CS landed an internship which covers living expenses and pays 28 an hour for three months. Do that two or three times during your undergrad and you'll be fine.

Don't know why people expect to get things like education for free. University is easy because 90% of the morons here just drink and cram.

>going to college.
>redpilled.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Definitely not Computer Science. I have two trannies in my class. Can't be a red pilled major if trannies are in it.

physics

Biological Science. I get to Red pill with empirical data

College is the most blue pilled thing you can do. Unless you get a full or very substantial scholarship, you are being fleeced beyond repair.

Is 26 too old to get a computer science degree?

>Should I become an Electrician or major in Business Administration/Accounting?
Ceiling is higher for business

Poli Sci is only useful if you intend on going to grad school for a real degree afterwards

None if it matters if you aren't smart because no matter what path you take, you'll fail if you're a piece of shit

>Also is political science a bullshit major?
Yes.
It's all filled with real, literal communist SJWs. You'll get along only with the centre-left liberals. Right-wing people in polsci don't exist.

any engineering

>actually building and making things instead of circlejerking

Maths.

Business and anything related to Business, economics, criminal Justice, medicine, engineering, architectural work, construction trades. Im probably missing a few others, but the rest of them are just fucking memes

I think the Brit ment to say Math.

Which ones?

Amen brother, CE here.

you sound like an idiot to be honest

this. math major master race

I know, but, it tricks morons who are "muh animal rights" into throwing a hissy fit and sane people have to spend time explaining it, like you just did then

Skipping college and joining border patrol

Assology

This. Only wagecucks or rich people go to college.

Social Engineering

Geology

enjoy being a walking calculator you monkey

Math major nets you 400k starting salary in your first job out of college

Computer related major or anything to do with oil and natural gas.

that table where the lion is on looks like an mri table. i think the mgm thingy is shooped to piss people off.

Accounting.

We had one of the Deloitte CEO's literally say how "European culture was under attack". It was pretty funny

geopolitics

Recreational management

people are retarded.

>math major
>any job I want
>300k starting salary

>tfw pol sci major in university where the department isn't dominated by raging ideologues

It's pretty comfy desu. All my professors are pretty neutral and we don't have speech codes or anything like that, you can pretty much say and do whatever you want. I know there are a few sociology professors who consider themeslves marxist but it's an interesting perspective to have in a free marketplace of ideas.

philosophy

catch?
You need to take it in eastern yurop. Over here we got zero chicks, and only like 5% of class even are able to graduate due to massive amounts of learnin

Biochemistry.

>tfw literally just about every research paper regarding genetics and medical applications drops truth bombs about the huge importance of race

Finance.

bwahahahaha

>inb4 triggered faggots

occult studies and memetic warfare

god dammit they just have to slap engineer on every bullshit liberal arts job to make these normies feel like they're actually doing something with meaning

2 year degree in nigger ass

German Geo here

So exciting and interesting.

Petrologists make a fine dorrar too

Gender and diversity studies.

ikr?

I only go to college because I want to take my father's practice over tbqh

Don't go if you don't have a reason like this though. There are three year apprenticeships that will earn you a lot of money, more than most college degrees

I think most people go for the prestige tbqh

Are you still employed with the oil crash?

Here in Alberta the geology and petroleum engineering graduating classes of 2014, 2015, and 2016 are all unemployed

So you fucking think. Oil market is shot in comparison to last decade.

Underwater basket weaving

I majored in slaying gash brosef

I dont think sucking dicks is redpilled

this
if you think any degree will guarantee you a job in this day and age you are retarded

nepotism or bust

no scholarships, worked part time as a teaching assistant. graduated with software engineer degree and only owe 18k. paid off 2k already. make ~$900 a week after tax and benefits. pretty easy t b h if you get a decent job

right

too academic

finance is for fags who are obsessed with Jew gold.

Mathematics is the only real answer-- all the other departments have been cucked to highheaven

Emergency Management.
Econ.
Geology.
Chem.
Biology.

Whatever you can use to make yourself money. BECOME A CAPITALIST FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

Behavioral Genetics is redpill: the science.

the girl on the left's hair is so fucking hot, it's a shame about the lack of a thigh gap

User interaction is a crucial competent of any software application and many big corporations have dedicated developers who focus on that exclusively.

Go back to unclogging toilets you high school dropout retard.

she's turkish btw

This guy gets it. It's ironic how you literally have to be a fucking idiot to go to college these days.

forestry

What is her name you fucking nazi?

>mfw I live in based as fuck Fort Wayne IN where we just axed the women's studies program because it had three graduates a year at best and 100% failure rate of getting a job
>Legbeards are still mad as hell because muh freeze peach and a right to an education or some shit
>Based as fuck University President comes out and says "you still have a right to an education, we're helping you get a REAL and PRODUCTIVE one"

The only problem is that they put out fact sheets thinking liberals actually give a fuck about facts

Bio Major/Chem Minor here, gonna be just fine because I was smart enough to cozy up to the Pajeets and they love me like one of their own

>White privilege is being smart enough to make connections in college

hahaha UI bruh do you visit ux stack exchange daily hahaha nigga please

says the dumbfuck with a mcjob

i got a job at starbucks due to my leet coffee engineering job.

you just sound jealous desu

trıggered?

History

Nope m8. I just wanted to call you a nazi for no reason. Name pls.

What is it with trannies, faggots and compsci?
I have atleast 2 faggots and 2 trannies in my class aswell, there are actually more fags and trannies than girls