BBRae

Why is it so popular?

Because shippers like to put characters together with contrasting personalities. There's something nice about a happy character becoming the light of a gloomy one.

What an impossible fantasy, but what else are these lies we call stories for, anyways?

Goth high school girls always had some skinny funny guy who teased them that they secretly had a crush on and they like to self insert as Raven.

Or skinny high school guys who like to mask their pain with comedy secretly had a crush on the grumpy goth chick that they teased and like to self insert as BB.

They are perfect for each other.

>Goth high school girls always had some skinny funny guy who teased them that they secretly had a crush on and they like to self insert as Raven.
Today on things that never happened...

It's at least canon compared to some of the other cringy ships.

Process of elimination
>Starfire has Robin
>Cyborg has Jinx, Stone age girl, Some black chick or an appliance
>Therefore, Rae gets BB

Because of that delicious manlet dick. I ain't kidding when I say that manlets are pretty cute. But again, i'm a faggot.

>or an appliance

Green horse cock in pale white petite white girl

Very likely. Cyborg has no dick.

Hot Demon on Monster cock action.

Because the Cyborg is Black and the Star is with Robin

Whoa Starfire, never thought you of all people would be the racist type.

Was not Bumblebee shipped Cyborg in the end?

because of all the self inserts, it's another "Kim/Ron" thing where the beta gets the girl. I mean, BeastCuck gets cuck in everything, he isn't meant for anyone.

MMMmmm

Shipped? Yes.

Official? No.

that would be racist

>Beast Boy
>beta
Go rewatch "The Beast Within" and "Titans Together". Dude's alpha, he's just chill as fuck most of the time.

(Way better than being the 100% alpha Robin type and not actually getting anywhere with your crush for 5 fucking seasons, I might add.)

You may not have trips, but you do speak the truth user.

Everyone knows that Toasters are the patrician technophile's waifu.

Garbage tier ship.

Ironically the only reason he's doomed to be remembered as a cuck is because Wolfman was self-inserting as Deathstroke during his mid-life crisis to cuck him.

This is the honest answer. When two characters contrast or have conflict they're more likely to be shipped. In a fictional sense it's just more interesting. Not the same kind of thing that would work out in real life.

Yep.
Same thing happened with Bruce and Barb.
Writers just get creepy about this shit.

Sometimes it does, and when it does it makes for a better story. Of course that doesn't mean it's likely, but then again it's stories. Why does it matter which flavor of lie is slightly more honest than the other?

Meant for

>The Beast Within
You mean the episode when he was high on some chemicals that turned him into a werebeast?