How corrupt is your country...

How corrupt is your country? In Israel every second minister's daughter/wife/son/divorced wife suddenly becomes a millionaire in a year or two after he gets the position from an obscure "consultation" business they suddenly run. It happens again, and again,again, and again.

Well

We vote proven corrupted people into political office

A fucking wheel.

Leftie brainwashed commies in the UK is our main source of corruption. The Labour party is dead, however the conservatives are doing ok imo

jews jewing themselves
oh vey

>How corrupt is your country?
Not very, tbqh

I spent some time working for a consultancy outside of Washington DC. Engineering firm. They call them "Beltway Bandits."

My boss was a woman who was in with the Clinton mob and could swing contracts our way for millions at a pop. Built in "profits" and the success of the project didn't ever really matter.
All these deals were done in expensive night after night hotel restaurant parties in which I'm sure a lot of fucking went on.

It was sickening and the sort of blatant cronyism that turned Virginia blue.

I left after a couple of years of frustration with this and now work in the shrinking private sector.

Not terribly so, at least not at the national level.

The real problem with our country is not profit-motivated corruption, but ideologically-motivated Marxism.

Average

Where the fuck else are the US goy tax shekels going to go? Iron dome? Iron dome is a meme. All vids of iron dome in action are CGI. TOTALLY FAKE. The money goes into people's pockets instead, just as you described.
I'm sorry you got jewed by your own kind... but not too sorry. Faggot.

Oddly, with what's been uncovered in the US I'm really beginning to wonder what's going on in the UK. Maybe the surface has yet to be sufficiently scratched

We just seem to have low level corruption (payment for questions in the house, backhanders for foreign arms contracts fiddled expenses, fucking rent boys) and the person usually resigns in disgrace

10/10 corrupt

All on U.S. Money too.
What is the name of the donut building please?

So Jews even jew each other when there's no goyim around to screw?

Protip:corruption is all culture and genes. That's why south americans are hopelessly currupt.

A bit

Jesus
Even the buildings are shaped like coins

am i gay for thinking that building looks really cool?

other than covering up the entire establishment being run by pedophiles it's not that bad

Well it's pretty much the same everywhere.

Here, out of all the "politicians" in the parliament or those holding positions in town halls, municipalities, there is not a single person who isn't high class.

None of them can prove where their money comes from and surprisingly, they continue to get richer even after they leave office.

Basically we have a saying here, that the elections are like the lottery and the votes are your tickets. If you manage to get more tickets than your opponents, you win the lottery for 4 years.

it's tasteless garbage

only a chink would pay for something so fucking ugly

>a bit
Good one.

That's not corruption that's just standard jewry.

that's Chinkyland

Well one thing I know for sure is that politicians in Canada can put more into retirement that I can before it becomes taxable. That is fucking ridiculous.

Also they get a stipend of money for a few years after they leave office to "re acclimate to the private sector".

Wow, now I see the effect of Jews in Brazil. It's just like that here too!

we don't, (((they))) do

Our politics are post-soviets attempting economics poorly with half of them trying to suck up to Brussels and the other having under the table deals with Kremlin, both syphoning money out of the budget into their pockets.

We used to be comically corrupt. Now we're one of the least corrupt nations on Earth.

Which is primarily why we are being flooded with the children of rich Asians. Because they need a real country to inhabit while their parents rape their homelands.

Oy vey... Where could I start here?

>country literally run by jews
>corrupt shithole

Who would have thought

Sad but true...

what do Jews in Israel even do for fun or otherwise?
i don't ever hear about them making any type of art or music, doing any type of sports, or even make any type of export. Hell its not like there's even any goys to trick
do they just kill a Palestinian whenever they're bored?

Pretty corrupt.

So we're doubly spiteful.

Spiteful to our own corruption, spiteful to the EU.

Can people from corrupt countries please post feelgood stories about corrupt cronies/nepotism beneficiaries getting their comeuppance?

unrestricted immigration is the single greatest red flag for massive unhinged corruption there is

did anyone vote for this immigration? no. it's just civil servants making deals with the powerful to let people in.

the only thin I've learned in the last 20 years

Criminal mindset is a part of our culture. If laws actually started working in Russia, it would be the biggest repression of all time: like, 50-70% of the population would go to prison. Including every single businessman with a working business, every chief accountant, every auditor, every financial director, every high-standing government official, etc.

thank you blackpilled yid!

It would be sick if there would be An earthquake at OP's Picture wich would result in a giant circle of death roling down the Street trashing houses and stuff

>every second minister's daughter/wife/son/divorced wife suddenly becomes a millionaire in a year or two after he gets the position from an obscure "consultation" business they suddenly run. It happens again, and again,again, and again.
SLAV'D

gas the kikes

>implying that's how earthquakes work.

fake and gay

I don't actually know how corrupt we are. Seems rather harmless, compared to what's going on with American swamp levels. Guess ((they)) did a good job on me?

Please redpill me on german corruption.

Pretty sure its illegal to say anything bad about Jews because of the holocaust. Hillary promises stronger legislation to end Jewish hate speech in America to protect Israel.

Least corrupt in the world actually Denmarkbro. Take some credit where some is due.

we elected presidents who are actually controlled by the illuminati

Geee....

>Please redpill me on german corruption.

Well your government openly gloats about ethnic German's becoming extinct and imports millions of violent rapefugees that your entire country is brainwashed into accepting.

Pretty sure that has something to do with corruption.

What does Israel do with the $35 Billion+ it receives annually?

Surely it is not all spent on keeping sand people out. Does America ever follow up on its greatest ally?

Give it 2-5 years. Ideology inevitably leads to corruption. Just look at what happened to us with Obama, Arch-Duke of Hope and Change

Gas the BIkes! Race more Now!

This isn't even our final form

also big time CEOs who routinely end up in tax fraud trials tend to get presidential grace a lot even if they do get convicted. its interesting

you're not doing too bad yourself brother

The level of corruption you get surprised with, it's normal for me

Bull fucking shit. Theres PLENTY of corruption here. QLD and VIC police, Barnaby Joyce, Mark Baird, Annastacia Palaszczuk, NBN or the Department of Education are just a few I can name off the top of my head.

Trust me, we've got nothing on Spain. Their mayors are so corrupt it's laughable. Usually it's a family business brothers, fathers cousins all take turns being mayor for a few years before going to jail for a while and passing on the reigns to another family member. They are all millionaires and everyone knows it happens. Nobody gives a fuck. Spain is a third world nigger tier country but the landscape and beaches are beautiful.

>cuckservatives
Your Tory party kicked out Enoch Powell and was the one to actually sign into EU
They are traitors to England

Blairites and Tories are in the pockets of business. Corbynites are just incompetent. 1488 when?

Gas the Rice! Spray more pesticide!

Read Wikileaks and you'll see.

>Chancellor Schröder planning and allowing Russian pipeline through the baltic sea.
> Becomming the CEO of the Russian company running it after he's ousted

I think that is wuiet a biggy

!!!!!!!!

Politicians aren't considered seriously by anyone unless they were under investigation for least three cases of corruption. If they were found innocent, they were obviously guilty but competent enough to get away with it, so that's bonus reputation.

Yeah that's the one big one I'm aware of, and it's fucking ridiculous. Anything else? Like Angie ties to shady peoples/organisations?

Not very corrupt at all. A couple of politicans in the house of representatives have been slapped for having vested interests, but usually not that much in the higher political levels.

>singles of truth

Eduardo Cunha, Dilma Roussef, José Genoíno, Antonio Palocci, PC Farias, Search for "Mafia dos Sanguessugas", "Mensalão" and "operação lava-jato"

>Hillary promises stronger legislation to end Jewish hate speech in America to protect Israel.

Hillary wants to give Jerusalem to the arabs

>becomes a millionaire
Holohoax Reparations

>tfw Kirschner helped killing kikes

>This isn't even our final form
Isn't it illegal to charge the leader of the country in italy?