Get hyped about crooked Hillary finally getting what she deserves

Accidently click on my german news app. see this:
>muh shady FBI actions
>does the FBI try to manipulate the election
>Hillary citicises FBI in latest statement

How does your media report on in Sup Forumsacks from around the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3887790/Hillary-s-nightmare-scenario-Weiner-s-laptop-holds-650-000-emails-thousands-Clinton-s-private-server-search-WEEKS-Democrat-faces-ongoing-FBI-probe-s-elected.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty much the same. Funny how Hillary was silent when Comey didn't recommend charges though

the fucking Lügel at it again

The worst about it is that the german reader isnt even allowed to know whats happened (the new investigation, the 600k emails the sex scandal) but is told right away how he is supposed to think about it

I expect her to get away with this again. I'm not holding my breath for anything big to come from this.
I have only heard this story through the internet. Anything anti- Hillary doesn't seem to make it to Australian television.

>I expect her to get away with this again
The fbi wouldn't let someone go twice itd ruin their reputation

>their reputation
Well it's in the dumps at the moment.
We've all read Wikileaks. We all know how corrupt she and the Dems are. Yet they still can't close the deal?

>Yet they still can't close the deal?
Proving intent and getting prosecution of everyone involved including your boss is a huge obstacle

I find it amazing they are trying to discredit the FBI after sucking their dick several months ago. It's a complete back peddle. They were using Comey's "no charges" verdict to essentially exonerate Clinton's use of the server. When Comey came out with the reopened investigation, it really cut a deep wound in Hillary's campaign.

Wikileaks was easy enough to deflect by screaming about Russia and Putin. This is a lot harder.

General damage control as expected from our media. It despises Trump.
>wtf? I love bbc now.

German media in general fail utterly at informing about current events. It's a mixture of total incompetence, obvious bias and lack of competition.

For example, on tagesschau.de (Germany's largest news network, publically owned) there hasn't been even the slightest mention of what's going on in Korea. Not a word.

To be even slightly informed, it's best to completely disregard German sources and outlets and use foreign sites.

Just fucking browsing Sup Forums is a more comprehensible and reliable guide to current events than German media.

Last time I saw that happened was the coverage of new year's Cologne rapes. The media had a complete blackout for several days, but once the pressure from the social media was no longer possible to contain, the news outlets literally raced to report as many possible rape by refugees news.

I see this happening again - media reported all kinds of news about Trump's taxes, tapes, rapes, gropes, but kept tight about anything negative on Clinton.I guess they realized this no longer can be contained and now they are reporting tons about the new investigation. The system gives in - crumbling soon?

Your fault for reading Spiegel online. It is literally the German version of cnn, cucked beyond repair. Don't give them clicks.

Stopped reading months ago for their coverage of the refugee crisis and so should you.
Spiegel online should follow the example of it's printed counterpart and lose money, so stop giving it to them.

*comprehensive

The exact same.

The amount of damage control was never seen before.

Thank god nobody's into it.

650,000 emails
>650,000 emails
650,000 emails
>650,000 emails
650,000 emails
>650,000 emails
650,000 emails
>650,000 emails
650,000 emails
>650,000 emails

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3887790/Hillary-s-nightmare-scenario-Weiner-s-laptop-holds-650-000-emails-thousands-Clinton-s-private-server-search-WEEKS-Democrat-faces-ongoing-FBI-probe-s-elected.html

When trump calls Hillary crooked, maybe he is just projecting

tyfctr, hay$0.02

She will fly away in her black helicopter and live in another nation before she has to go to prison.

Maybe you are missing the point.

How triggered will the German media be when Trump wins?

Their headlines are like tumblr posts.

SHOO!
GO ON, GET!

The Holocaust is only on hiatus, Chaim, just bear that in mind.

Ours isn't too bad. London times fp from the other day

The BBC have completely buried it. It doesn't feature on their front page at all.

When discussed on the TV the pundits say shit like "oh it's not a game changer, it's just a few new emails which they need to check out".

How the fuck is an FBI criminal investigation into a presidential candidate 1 week before the election NOT a game changer? They're in denial.

When Trump gets elected some of them are going to cry live on air

SHE WILL GET WHAT SHE DESERVES

THE DAY KATHY

THE 12 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL WHO GOT RAPED

WHOM CLINTON GOT HER RAPIST CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES

AND SHE WAS LAUGHING OF LITTLE KATHY

WHO WAS IN A COMA FOR DAYS

HER GENITALS MUTILATED STERILE BY THE RAPE

HILLARY CLINTON SMILED WITH THE SAME ANNOYING SMILE WE'VE SEEN DURING THE DEBATE

SHE WAS LAUGHING OF THE 12 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO GOT RAPED