This is what we muslims invented and pol still hates us?

This is what we muslims invented and pol still hates us?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Russian
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Alavi_(game_developer)#.22No_Russian.22_controversy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go back to iraq you worthless sandnigger

Iran

Lies and child molesters is what you gave the world

No wonder this fucking question comes from a brit.
How do you feel living in a cultural suicide?

>we muslims
>UK flag
At this point I can't tell if it's trolling or serious. Fucking Poe's Law, man.

Also muslims didn't give those things. Those thinks were developed before Islam.

>iraq
>back then
>muslim

>Why do you hate us Muslims
>Posted from the UK

There's your answer, you devil-spawn fucking vermin.

Sumer wasn't Iraq you fucking idiot. Also the vast majority of that shit was independently developed by many different groups, and all of it predates the existence of Islam by millennia.

HaHaHa All those things were well before the Mudslimes were even thought of.

>muslims
>before ~600

>most of these before Muhammad was born
>rest of these before Muslims became sandniggers

Imagine what Iraq could have achieved if it didn't go allah ackbar.

They would probably be a superpower.

>maps
>the wheel
>computers
>irrigation
>beer
>writing
>fucking greek astronomy
this is so bad it's borderline propaganda

Back when the middle east was white.

Look at Iraq now. Definitely a people befitting of these accomplishments. Go fuck a goat, Ahmed.

>astronomy
>astrology pictured

Nigga please.

Why they hate us? We are the only hope to cure western degeneracy and still they hate.

WE

Funny how you never invented anything relevant after 600AD. I wonder why the sudden halt in progress...

Then invented islam and wrecked all inventions. And slashed all brilliant people. Thank you Muhammed.

writing, boats, law, math (algebra), the wheel, beer, a calander, algorithm??? no. irrigation, maps???, cities WERE ALL INVENTED well before Islam came into existance. Islam like Leftism can create nothing, it can only destroy. At best all it can do is become a parasite to a host civilization. Which is why all 52 of your trash countries are hell holes and always will be. Your god is a false god.

I thought the jews invented that stuff...

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE MW2 LEVEL "NO RUSSIAN" (moscow airport terrorist mass shooting level) WAS MADE BY A MUSLIM

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Russian

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Alavi_(game_developer)#.22No_Russian.22_controversy

>Iraq in the BC era vs Iraq now

Son, I have some bad news.

Some of those inventions came before Islam, so trying to attribute their accomplishments as Islamic is a blatant lie.

Of course, Muslims are trained to lie to non-Muslims, so it's not surprising.
>Taqiyyah

nice