How do you deal with anti-trump family members...

How do you deal with anti-trump family members? What are the best points to throw in their faces to just shut them the fuck up and shaming you?

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the point?

nothing lol.
My mom and sister said they would still vote for Hilary if she came out as a communist.

They literally don't care about themselves or the USA, just having a female leader

I try to argue with my anti-trump family members but it doesn't work. they simply have the better arguments
I can't explain why he won't release his tax returns, or justify his sexual assaults, or all his gross racist statements

I might end up just voting for hilldawg because I'm sick of losing every argument. maybe that would be best for all of us.

Kill them.

>mother was raped in 70's
> hate rapist spend life victim rights
> supports Hillary
>show her the Clinton rape's
>still is voting Clinton cause woman

Just hide your power level and vote for him. You can lie to them later that you voted for the corrupt witch.

Kill ur self
Faggot

But trump is a horrible choice. So is hillary.

it's not even so much the anti-trump family members as much as it is the pro-hillary family members right?
seriously voting for either one is retarded

Nice attempt CTR. So the question is, what is your next job going to be after next week?

I was at a family function and my pretentious moron relatives were yelling about how Trump was a racyss buffoon and that his voters are morons. I avoided the conversation and being dogpiled on with buzzword labels. No facts, just mindless Trump=Evil parroting.

You really can't share an opposing view and have a respectful argument these days.

Show them your small penis.

This will certainly make them shut up..

Explain to them that Hillary Clinton is more focused on perpetuating desert wars instead of improving infrastructure.

it's easy.

Do what I do. Understand when I was in my late teens early 20's I would have huge fights with my family about politics. Ultimately everyone in politics betrayed me so I became cynical, eventually I stopped caring to have fights with family, and when politics came up I expressed cynicism at the whole system

I get along fine with my family now, and I can insult their people as much as I want because I get to insult the right just as much and vent my frustrations.

So when talking to anti-trumper, I tell them I'm voting Johnson, then I make jokes that go like this.

"Who would have thought I'd have to chose between an unindicted felon and a philandering troglodyte? Had I know it would have turned out like this I would have been nicer about Obama. His birth status and religion look like laughable subjects in the face of having to chose between someone who treats women like trash, sells access, sells the USA, lies, cheats and steals and Trump.

If you're good enough at it, you'll depress the Hilary voters into not voting, and maybe even convert someone who would have voted for Hillary to one of the 3rd party candidates.

Oh sure, if they want to rag on trump I even join in, I mean it's not hard. But I'll contrast it like this.

"Oh god trump's treatment of women is horrifying, I can't believe anyone would vote for him. Whats worse is no one could rationalize voting for that treasonist enabler and influence peddler Hillary. I mean what was the country thinking nominating these two jokers. We just have to hope we can fix the mistake in 4 years. But hey, At least you're stoked right? Cause Hillary is going to win. I mean Trump is completely unellectable. That's why, even though he's mean to women, I feel safe to vote for Johnson, I mean my vote won't matter cause everyone in this state would rather vote for the devil they know Hillary. She'll win in a landslide.

Forgot your proxy, CTR

It more like my sister doesn't call me anymore since I went public. And I supported Rand.
That's how delusional liberals are.
>anyone but that racist
>I meant anyone but that other guy, too

Damn, I feel bad for you guys. My entire extended family is either voting trump or doesn't care but sympathizes with Trump's positions. The one outlier is a faggoty uncle on my mom's side that broke his family, left to new york to find himself, and is now cripplingly alone.

Ask them how many federal criminal investigation is Trump under compared to Hillary's 2nd active FBI probe.

>dad
Neo-con cruzmissile. Probably would vote Trump if he was American. He believes Trump is the lesser of two evils.
>mum
Hardcore Hillary supporter, absolutely despises Trump. She does respect Trump though but finds him absolutely abhorrent.
>underage sister
Believes "Trump is way better than Hillary" and that she "hates Hillary".

heh...... 2ez nerds

lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/

Your mother is stupid.

Dang, fell for anglo trickery again

I couldn't reasonably assume they were pro-hillary! It was just anti-trump babble as if he's hitler and they're just doing it to virtue-signal. They went on to say I shouldn't buy under armor because they support hunting and that people are "silly" for wearing pro athlete uniforms. They're more pretentious and self-righteous than they are pro-hillary.

"I'm not the one supporting a war monger"

All women I know 18+ are supreme Hill shills.
It's fucking weird.
Teenage girls are a mixed bag in Trump and Hillary support so there is still hope for the future.

so you see how this went?

1) Agree with their position "Trump is bad"
2) complain about this election year
3) praise obama in a backhanded manner, if you're feeling generous praise Carter too
4) Then bitch about BOTH candidates to explain why you'll vote Johnson.
5) MAKE IT CLEAR you "think" trump is unelectable, and therefor your vote for a 3rd party doesn't matter, cause Hillary will be elected with or without your vote
6) explain why you could never ever vote for hillary.
--be careful in this step, you need to make certain to throw in insults about trump or else you'll put their back up. Lines like "but at least she doesn't victemize women like trump" are perfect. Remember, you can't make an anti-trump voter vote for trump, they hate him no matter what, you got to make Hillary look worse then trump. READ what I wrote before again, you'll notice "trump's" crimes are laughable next to hillary's, your ultimate goal in the conversation is to plant two seeds.

a) Hillary is just as bad, maybe even worse, either way she'd be a disastrous president
b) Hillary will win your state anyway so your vote doesn't matter, and should go to a 3rd party candidate to express your displeasure.

I just mean I have seen both sides of the spectrum in my own family pro hill and pro trump.
I don't have the heart to tell them they are falling for jew tricks

"I'm not the one supporting a vapid failure"

lawsuits=/=criminal indictment

one is civil, the other is criminal. It's like someone taking hedge clippers to your bushes, then raping your wife. They go to jail for the rape (unless you're in Sweden and they're not white) while you get to "sue" them over the clippers.

It's a matter of scale, but nice false flag you fucking idiot.

and?

Threaten them with violence if they continue to shame you.

I've been doing this for weeks now, in fact just did this 2 hours ago. farming keks

>the game

>Histrionic family member: "user, have you heard about the latest bullshit Drumpf did? He grabbed, like, ten underage girls by the pussy!"
>Me: "Really? Let's look that up."
>Female family member: "W-why would you want to do that? Don't you believe me? T-they said it on the news, it has to be true!"
>Me: "Nnnnah, I'm going to look it up."
>one Google search and three articles later
>Me: "Hey, come check this out. It says you're wrong."
>Now flustered family member: "N-no it doesn't! Hillary's going to be a great leader, she has experience, a-and she's a woman, a-a-and D-Drumpf is literally Hitler!"
>Me: "I'm not buying it. How about we stop talking politics?"
>Them: "B-but how can you not--"
>Me: "Whoops, I'm out of beer. Excuse me."
>never resume conversation

>tfw he's literally Hitler

Enabling pedophilia

I was thinking to claim Johnson if they asked me point blank who I was voting for. I think casually mentioning one thing I like about Trump would backfire though, so I just trashed him with meme talk too.

I guess everyone is a coward and afraid to stand for something, even when it's arguing for the lesser of two evils. Why do that when you can act like you're above it all and criticize everyone?

My mom voted for Hillary twice. She fills out her ballot and my dad's who wanted to vote for Jeb. He has no clue how he voted on anything on the ballot other than mom voted Hillary for him. He seemed surprised today that he voted against legalizing marijuana. He said he would vote for it but my mom chose no for him.

My Mom has said even though she hates hillary more than trump she has to vote for her because shes a democrat and doesn't understand the concept of not voting.

I literally just say:
>Sorry, but I'd rather support someone who says mean things rather than a killer with a long history of corruption and warmongering
They just scoff, but they know I'm right. People seem to forget that actions speak louder than words when someone has a vagina,

I accept what they decide no matter their reason because this is fucking America, where you can vote for whoever you damn please. My grandma and I washed some dishes today and she told me she's voting for Hillary because she thinks Trump is too much of a shyster. I told her I don't agree but that she's entitled to her ideals.

Why can't you just accept your senpai's opinions?

Your down to shooting blanks from broken guns

>tries to put for the pandering shy voter theory
>thinks making up excuses for poor polling and acceptance is a sure way to succeed
>KGB playbook totally succeeded in making russia an economic success.
>>gg putin

smugness
agreeable attitude

Acknowledge their concerns and points and just ignore them, then go on to tell them why you're right.

I have no anti trump members in my family, that could be due to my family having gotten smaller this election cycle.

Here is the thing about women, from your lover to your mother. If they respect you and look up to you they will change there viewpoints to follow yours. If women don't think you are superior to them they won't listen to you no matter how convincing. But if they do find you superior they will listen to the dumbest bullshit and blindly follow.

Remember when republicans were proud of being veterans?