WikiLeaks Ramping up!

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/792845453004042240

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3887790/Hillary-s-nightmare-scenario-Weiner-s-laptop-holds-650-000-emails-thousands-Clinton-s-private-server-search-WEEKS-Democrat-faces-ongoing-FBI-probe-s-elected.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

phase 1: dnc leaks
phase 2: podesta
phase 3: ???

is that right?

HERE WE GO, LADS

ASSANGE IS REACHING HIS FINAL FORM

>next week
Um
Tomorrow or next monday?

Clinton's 33k

Phrase 3?

>phase 3

Please be chemical weapon false flag in Syria supported by Hillary

reeeeeeeeee

Phase 3 will be the 33000 emails

little birdie is tellin me that clinton emaisl are being released. hope she doesn't take this personally...the truth shall set you free hill!

Think they mean

phase 1: Clinton emails
phase 2: Podesta
phase 3: 'Deleted Emails"???

Pretty sure the dnc leaks would be considered "primary coverage" and not "Election" but ya never know.

>yfw Trump leaks are coming

>literally no average person cares about dnc collusion or emails
If she still wins, wikileaks confirmed yuge cucks (big league)

By little birdy are you talking about twitter LARPers

KEK WILLS IT

phRase 3
>R< 1st key

>phrase
I see some Asians are working at WikiLeaks.

That would be glorious. Or her talking nonchalantly about her and Bubba Bills kill list.

OOOH SHHIIIT

IT'S HAPPENING

>foreign country interfering with a US election

Ecuador and Australia deserve to be glassed once Hillary wins.

I really hope he meant this week because next Sunday will be far too late to be of much use.

>steal documents
>distribute stolen documents
>work with america's enemies to obtain documents
>put security assets at risk
>put our international respect at risk
>GIB MONEY PLZ

wikileaks sounds like niggers.

KEK IS HERE

they don't steal anything. leakers who are not affiliated with wikileaks give them the documents. they provide the platform for leakers to distribute their documents anonymously

WHERE'S ASSANGE
I WANT TO SEE HIS BODY, DEAD OR ALIVE

Will they release something on Trump? That could be phase 3.

In all likelihood though, they got some Clinton Foundation stuff, or actual intercepted messages from Hillary herself.

>this isn't even my final form
this election is a real life anime

Check'd trips... confirmation it will happen

It's kind of strange that they're only going after Hillary. It's almost like they're being paid by a foreign country to interfere with the US election.

PRAISE

KEK IS LORD

HE LOVES HIS CHILDREN

I will actually buy his shitty ass book if they release the 33k emails

They have confirmed they have stuff on Trump too but it is no worse than what Trump already says himself.

It's almost like one candidate for the most powerful office in the world is Saturday-morning-cartoon-villain levels of corrupt and evil.

how long would it take to go through those?

>please give us money
are wikishills even trying to fucking hide it anymore?

praise kek

Hahahhahaha

Phase 3 from WikiLeaks is the 33K deleted emails.

FBIANON was right all along!

We have said Nov 1st to you all multiple times.

Third form is Greek form.

you just described Hillary Clinton

*sips tea*

Next Monday would be the 7th. That's way, way, way too late. Probably tomorrow.

PRAISE!!

SHADILAY

If our government had nothing to hide, it would have nothing to fear.

KEK works in mysterious ways.

are all the podesta emails released?

>p-please pay attention to us g-guys we have super serious info WE'RE SUPER CEREAL

Don't those morons realize no one gives a fuck?
SAD.

according to an inside source, Hillary is a smelly retard

>phase 3: ???

Hopefully, poof of Clinton Foundation bribery and money laundering.

HIGH ENERGY GET
PRAISE!

youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc

Possibly. Hopefully that is the case - they served their purpose and were just about starting to lose their shock factor. We learned pretty much all that there was to learn about the inner workings of the DNC (the fraud, the coordination with PACs, the real opinions of Hillary, the pay for play, etc).
This is the right time to move on. We're ready for the next batch of scandals.

they still have a surprise for Tim Kaine

that will directly impact the ticket

I don't get what coverage they're doing. I mean, they're not really reporting. They're just releasing various hacked emails.

Nothing of value has been found in those emails, except for your standard, Trump Approved, type of pandering and dealing.

holy fuck, it may just be larping but i'm buying a ticket for this trainride mr bones

I want this to be real, but I searched hard, and alas it is not real.

Hopefully that means colony drop tier releases. And I think they'll bring up the anti Trump shit once he takes office.

Bump

Phase 3: Illuminati.

ITS HAPPENING

they have done this before. i forget when but in other countries sunday is the last day of the week and monday is the first

Assange is a Russian operative. I hope Ecuador and Australia get glassed in the upcoming nuclear war against his masters.

>000

>000
sh*t

With some serious coordination with the 8pol autists and r*ddit, two weeks tops. But you can be rest assured that juicy shit will float up much earlier than that.

Is there any record Hillary has a urinal catheter? Apparently it's really common in people over 75, but women with kids are known to get them in their 60s due to incontinence problems

650,000 emails
>650,000 emails
650,000 emails
>650,000 emails
650,000 emails
>650,000 emails
650,000 emails
>650,000 emails
650,000 emails
>650,000 emails

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3887790/Hillary-s-nightmare-scenario-Weiner-s-laptop-holds-650-000-emails-thousands-Clinton-s-private-server-search-WEEKS-Democrat-faces-ongoing-FBI-probe-s-elected.html

There were 650k emails, not 120k. That user is a LARPer.

Hello JTRIG

all my life they told me politics is boring

you are a sad man. imagine if we came on your SJW sites and started making baseless obscene comments like this. that's right, we would get banned, and our free speech would be denied. but here that is not the case, you are free to make your shitty obvious shill comments and we leave them up, without unfairly banning you. we give you that luxury, and you give us that handicap. but you know what? we are still winning

Autistics already getting geared up.

PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

>1 week to sift through 33000 emails,
>find something important,
>spread the word,
>finally have the media talk about it,
>influence public opinion

That's cutting it pretty close

>phase 3
>3
>33,000
also 33 is the magic number listen to the NO AGENDA podcast

hail kek, hail eris, hail chaos

So, the Wikileaks stuff has been pretty boring in all honesty - a few good nuggets, but it makes sense to go for a slow boil.

The most damaging shit must drop in the last week - hopefully next week is going to be insane

it's really not. it would be done essentially 100% fully in maximum 6 days. there will literally be hundreds of millions of people reading the emails once word gets out that they involve treason in the highest levels of government

Just like sex with a woman.. ya gotta give 'em foreplay.. get them interested..

get 'em begging for it... then...

bang the hell outta them like a freight train.

It doesn't matter when they release them unless it's after the 7th. Even then the mere fact that they released them would be enough of a reason for not voting her. I thought you mountain kikes were supposed to be smart.

SHADILAY Nigel

Mountain jews are the worst posters on here. They post like super kikes, and they are. Israel doesn't even post with that much semitism.

They have John Kerry's emails too.

>stay tuned guys :^)

go kill yourself you fucking kike

PHASE 3 !

Julian… Buddy,…. let's skip Phase 3, and get right into Phases 4 and 5.

Time is short.

What offends me is not their "kickery" but rather how they never fail to come off as extremely stupid, and they're like that not just on Sup Forums. For the record that applies to canadians and aussies too, in KC Sup Forums they have the same reputation they have here since at least 2010. No, I'm not suffering from cognitive bias.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

MEME

MAGIC

ISRAEL

WE MEMED A CANDIDATE FROM NOTHING

WE MEMED A MAN INTO THE PRESIDENCY FROM NOTHING

>hundreds of millions of people
Heh
You overestimate the normies. People open to being swayed, i.e. the undecided or those who were planning on voting Clinton, probably won't even hear about the emails being released or published by wikileaks unless the mainstream media talks about it. And they WON'T talk about it unless they are forced to, that is unless there is positive information contained in them that warrents it.

>probably won't even hear about the emails being released or published by wikileaks unless the mainstream media talks about it
What are social networks.

I hope it's the 33,000 emails, because that would be #classic.

KEK WILL DESTROY THE BITCH, SOROS AND THE GLOBALISTS ALONG WITH SJW CULTURE!
MASSIVE RED PILL FOR THE WORLD!!

I was in the thread with this LARPing Sup Forumstard. He was surpprising spot on with the large amount of emails point. Was only being reported a few hundred/thousand at that point

nice.