A number of scientific studies have raised red flags about possible health effects of WiFi radiation on young children...

A number of scientific studies have raised red flags about possible health effects of WiFi radiation on young children. I do not have a personal opinion that WiFi is or isn't a health issue for children. There is not enough information to know. I do however believe in science. Scientific research should go forward and find out. Countries including Switzerland, Italy, France, Austria, Luxembourg, Bulgaria, Poland, Hungary, Israel, Russia and China, have banned or restricted these technologies in schools.

These concerns were ignited by a recent National Institutes of Health study that provided some of the strongest evidence to date that exposure to radiation from cell phones and wireless devices is associated with the formation of rare cancers. scientificamerican.com/article/major-cell-phone-radiation-study-reignites-cancer-questions/

If we believe in science, which i think most Sup Forumstards do, let's follow the science where it takes us.

Other urls found in this thread:

montalk.net/conspiracy/55/how-to-block-microwave-mind-programming-signals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off Jill Stein.

Radiation has always been an element that humans have been exposed to for centuries. People will just adapt to it like before. Until kids start dropping or developing tumors or cancer from a fucking wifi single then this shit is fucking stupid

Sup Forumsacks hate Science when its inconvenient but love it when the off chance it supports them happens

Wifi is for normies anyway

I support this. Kids shouldn't have access to internet until after they've had a basic education.

>Until kids start dropping or developing tumors or cancer from a fucking wifi single then this shit is fucking stupid
>we should wait for kids to get sick and die instead of taking precautions
People (especially children) are getting cancer at massively increased rates every year for the past 80 years

idk what the hell are you talking about, we have wifi in some schools. in those where there is no wifi, it's because those schools are the average poor shitholes

Literally doublethink

>People (especially children) are getting cancer at massively increased rates every year for the past 80 years
Must be wifi

What is the mechanism by which non-ionizing radiation causes cancer?

Non-ionizing radiation (cellular, microwave, etc.) does not have the energy to knock electrons loose and cause cellular mutations.

Any study that shows a relationship between non-ionizing radiation and cancers or other health problems, without a mechanism to explain HOW it causes these issues, is nothing more than correlation without causation.

Fairly sure it's just a trick to stop kids from playing with their phones all the time.

>Poland
No, it hasn't.

Source? Half of my family is either in education or freelance IT with a side job in schools to pay off ZUS.
The only restriction is a 5 minute auto-kick in one school, because my father is an actual dick.
Even my wife's school has no limits on wi-fi and it's a fucking special ed. school.

Science is propped up by enlightenment ideas, that same enlightenment which gave us myths of equality of men, fallibility of religion, and human rights. What's one more myth? Read some John Gray and learn something cuck.

Leukemias and autism both have been tied to certain types of pesticide.

Most of the schools actually have it, but all of them are coded down because you are not "supposed to use them"
Of course we always bribed 1-2 ET guy for the passwords

>school is full of wifi
>school iz full of retards
j-just a coincidence goyim

>WiFi radiation

This should be a case study in how the uneducated retard operates.

1) Nuclear radiation BAD
2) Thing radiates
3) RADIATES BAD

Tell luddites right and left that heat radiates and they'll die frozen indoors.

wired connection is superior
wifi is for cucks
RUN A FUCKING WIRE
MAN UP AND GET A WIRE
AND SHAVE YOUR FACE C U CK LORD

wifi?
WHAT ABOUT MICROWAVES

WE ARE ALL EATING IRRADIATED FOOD

CANCER OVENS IS WHAT THEY SHOULD BE CALLED.

FUCKING MICROWAVE FAGGOTS

INB4 THE JEWMODS DELETE THIS TRUTH AND THE GOYIM KNOW

>wifi usage goes up
>autism goes up
>by the correlation = causation principle wifi causes autism
Wifi literally can't hurt you. Only holding a wildly malfunctioning phone right on top of your junk for hours per day every day could even have the potential to hurt you physically (unless it's a Note 7 and you akbar yourself.)

I think the idea is that it heats up your tissues, which could be bad.

(traditional) Wifi operates at 2.4Ghz
Microwave ovens at 2.45Ghz

The effect is too fucking low you dense fucker

I never said I believed the claims, just explaining the theory because people asked, fucker.

Children are too easily influenced by what they read online. If this is what it takes to shield them from hate facts then make it happen.

It might be a good idea to learn about conspiracy theories concerning these things. Some people have written practical advice on stuff like this. The South Korean president was recently revealed to have been brainwashed by a satanic cult. Since reality has been proven to be fucking retarded and insane, crazy conspiracy theories are on the table now to be considered.

montalk.net/conspiracy/55/how-to-block-microwave-mind-programming-signals

>rats directly blasted with radiowaves since they were in the womb
>blasted with more and more if they didnt develop tumors
>human tests inconsistent
>no “biologically significant effects were observed in the brain or heart of female rats regardless of modulation
>drilling down into the data, in the male rats exposed to GSM-modulated RF radiation the number of brain tumors at all levels of exposure was not statistically different than in control males—those who had no exposure at all.

sounds like mumbo jumbo designed to make it look like this wasnt a gigantic waste of time money because the results were no different to the hundreds of other tests of this nature

As far as I'm aware, that's the only proven biological effect of non-ionizing radiation (particularly microwaves are at the frequency where they are very effective at heating tissues).

This can obviously cause burns and other damage for high power (thousands of watts) and highly concentrated microwave radiation. And it's more of a concern for the corneas and a few other parts of the body with no blood flow and that are more sensitive to heat.

Power levels of even a WiFi device held right up against the body are going to have very minimal heating effects, though. People still need to explain how microwaves increasing the temperature of your brain tissue by 0.01C or whatever can cause damage.

k, keep me posted

That's right desu. Although I've got no real idea about elementary or high schools. It's more like an educated guess.
And yeah, I don't think there're any unis without campus wifis (most of the time password-protected).
Kek, that might explain why am I keep scoring in the autism interval in EQ tests (there was one posted on Sup Forums today as well). I knew it's (((their))) fault.

>All scientific studies are credible

No, they don't. That isn't how science works. First, the epidemiologists determine if there's an association. Then, if there is, they dig into whether there's a causal link or not. If they believe there is, they then investigate further into the pathophysiology. If they determine it's something "obvious" we missed until hindsight made it clear, then we have our model. If not, then we keep digging until we have a new model. So go fuck off

>MICROWAVES
Same shit, Microwaves have to use a certain frequency, otherwise they'll affect wireless networks.

>starting with a conclusion and working backwards to a hypothesis

That's not how the scientific method works

My take is that everything on the molecular level has a frequency of its own. If that frequency is a multitude or (word for opposite) of an existing technical frequency in the cell, there will be, albeit very small, resonances and thus effects that weren't there before.