Canada Thread: Maritime superiority edition, fuck Quebec

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69rRXLHTaWs
cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/police-release-further-details-in-st-john-s-sex-doll-arrest-1.1347551
cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/syrian-chocolatier-assam-hadhad-opens-chocolate-factory-1.3716018
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_Atlantic_northwest_cod_fishery
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw N.B. will soon be majority French

Feels good

The Maritimes are horrible. Please get me out of this hellhole.

youtube.com/watch?v=69rRXLHTaWs

To hell with this country, it's a sinking ship

Nah, it's pretty comfy other than the freezing cold.

fuck off and leave you unpatriotic little bitch

To be fair, you should probably make it white plus Indian, since we're not going to deport the Indians or anything. The north would be pretty much 100% if that was the criteria

defeatist cuck

This is the only flag that really matters..

wrong

> tfw least white province

a-at least the territories are worse, r-right?

also the chinks are a hell of a lot better than the blacks and muslims in Ontario, some of them are pretty cute desu

>a-at least the territories are worse, r-right?
Territories are full of people that have lived in that land for thousands of years though. 30% of BC's population is from across the pacific.

Chinks are better than negros, spics, pajeets and mudslimes though.

That's an attitude that is characteristic of a defeated person: looking to pathetically assimilate into the conqueror and thinking you're getting a good deal in doing so

>Adding the Irish cross
Wtf is this gay shit?

looks like Nova Scotia is pretty good

anyone from there? is it as cold as Quebec and Ontario there?

>also the chinks are a hell of a lot better than the blacks and muslims in Ontario, some of them are pretty cute desu
also the chinks don't mug you and rape your girlfriend like the niggers do

Yea.. All the foreigners live in halifax. other than the Natives, I only ever see white people, white people for miles. Every town is essentially white. Some have Indian status and would be legally classified as "Non-white", but most of them are white as ghosts, maybe because of Native American siberian ancestry. It's like Finland in terms of its whiteness.

>Quebec
Kek

A good chunk of natives look pretty white because the ones that weren't killed off were forced to have children with white people. Only natives that didn't get cucked by white people are the snow-chinks.

That's because Indians are matrilineal, so when mixing occurred the children usually ended up in the Indian community. This is why our Indians look very white a lot of the time, not some ridiculous bullshit about Siberian ancestry.

Have you seen native Americans?
Someone who is a quarter native can look as white as someone who comes from Europe, as opposed to someone who is quarter african.

I have a story.
I know a girl who is a quarter native. She has Indian status and everything. She looks indistinguishable from someone from Europe. Now, we were in Walmart a while ago. She was wearing moccasins and some native looking clothes, stylistically anyways. A fat lady came up to her, some pink haired lady and splashed her mocha latte (or whatever the fuck it was) in her face and said "Cultural appropriation"; well my friend was upset, and all I could hear was one big "CRACK" upside the face; she slapped the lady and said "I AM A NATIVE, BITCH".
Pretty funny.. But anyway, yea, Natives are genetically close to Europeans and Asians, which is why halfies look only a quarter mixed.

No, natives mostly look white because of generations of Europeans breeding with native women for almost 4 centuries now. They're a dying race because we race-mixed them to death. Almost all natives that aren't further up north look very white, but they like to still pull the native card for gibmedats.

Mais le Québec est le vrai Canada, tabarnak de chink de Hongcouver...

>Maritime superiority edition
worst place in Canada superiority Thread inbreed scots Irish idiots

On s'aime vraiment, Adrien...

> FUCK LEAFS.

>>Maritime superiority edition
>worst place in Canada superiority Thread inbreed scots Irish idiots

D'accord avec ce bloke...

I can't wait to leave Nova Scotia.

Quebec is God tier stop this meme

>Quebec is God tier stop this meme

J'appuis ce négro...

Where in ns do you live?

The maritimes are the whitest part of canada, and also the most embarrassing. Very little industry or progress, and plenty of backwards attitudes.

I'm glad that we're bringing in more and more successful, hardworking immigrants to this country so we can forget about that place.

t. true blooded maritimer

>I'm glad that we're bringing in more and more successful, hardworking immigrants to this country so we can forget about that place.

Chien brun de Toronto détecter...

I heard canadians hate english people is this true leafs?

Maritimers and Newfoundlanders suck superior British Cock.

I see more Union Jacks and Red Ensigns flying around in the Maritimes and Newfoundland than I see leafs.

>tfw Maritimer master race

Quebec was a region with potential until nativists ruined it with their bullshit. Now it's another have-not that just has more attention paid to it because you cry harder.

My family has over 200 years on both sides traced to the original maritime settlements (and quebec) but I'm actually willing to recognize where we went wrong unlike you poutinefags.

My asian gf is successful, hardworking, and feminine. Plus her net worth is way higher than most girls from back home could ever hope. Canada is strong because we keep bringing in the best immigrants, and pushing the unionist/natitvist types out through gentrification.

If anything the Tracadiens will just slowly die out as their children and children's children speak less french every generation as has been happening since forever. Most people I know from Moncton and the Peninsula speak only English 24/7 other than with their family and parents.

You'll die snowfrogs. You're being beaten the same way the dune coons are taking over the west.

>literally no minorities
>wilderness
>small communities

What are you stuck on PEI or something?

Calme toi Patrice

Maritimes is a poor man's newfoundland

Should Canada Annex Alaska?

>All white
>"horrible"
>"Please get me out"

kek. I used to feel the same way about rural Sask until I left. Now, at last, I truly see. You will too, with time.

Yeah but the territories are all Injuns who may be alcoholic gas-sniffing drunks but have at least been here for forever and are (mostly) loyal to the Queen. Enjoy your signs in nip bong ching chong language.

>My asian gf

lol your kid's going to be a hapa. Top kek m8.

Newfoundland needs to be a republic again and re ally with the British commonwealth

You're fucking joking.

You have no jobs, you don't speak proper english, you are all liberal and you smell like dead fish.

Fuck you.

Pretty much. Our economy was much better when we were a self-governing British colony, and our culture is under siege from mainland cucks who constantly mock us for being very traditional and white.

I love my maritime bros, though. They should come with us if we ever have to leave the leaf behind.

G'day there b'ys whaddyat with a holler on deck? Fuckin' biffed the ol skiffer off a fuckin' randy today got all kyndsa rinky-dink fuckers through the hull and up the side oh yeah. Had to take my wheeler up ta the hardy and get'er banded, buddy behind the counter says ya just gotta jump the struts with a bar and getcher bolts into'er but I says if you think is that easy ta get the canner back together you got more moose in the trunk than you do under the hood b'y. Fuckin' ol John Frazee thinkin' it's a tiem and half laughin' at me walkin' out with all the twoers in the store.

Can you name one thing we arent getting fucked out of? With our oil, our fish, our iron, etc. We should be a hell of a lot richer.

We need to stop letting our energy and other sectors get fucked by canada.
We need to militarize our waters and actually do something about the foreign fishing vessels that steal and exploit our fish with no consequence.

If we were a republic, I tell you, gun laws would certainly improve too. With all this pride in our province, a nationalist republic would surely be the result. Our provinces economic state would be fixed, better funding for roads\outport support, lower taxes, etc.

We're getting fucked out of everything lad, joining Canada's been nothing but blow after blow for our island.

>gun laws would certainly improve too
Don't know how it can prove, almost everybody I know owns a rifle, don't we have the highest rates of gun-ownership in the country?

>with all this pride
I've gotten so used to Newfie pride that when I went to visit provinces out west I was absolutely confused why nobody was constantly expressing their pride for their province everywhere.

Our economy's shit becaucse retarded cucks in Ottawa are making our decisions for themselves.

I like how your last 3 digits is also the area code for NL.

Make fun of how we talk but at least we are decent hardworking people.
>people said you couldnt survive on the island
Newfoundlands did?
>people say you cant get rid of all the savages
Newfoundlanders got rid of them all
>people said we couldnt fish up all the fish in the sea
Looks like we pretty much caught everything to near depletion because we are so good at it
>people say we cant drill up all the oil
look Newfoundlanders drilling up everything, even in other provinces. Oil reserves running out

You put us to a job, we get'er done.

>People said we couldn't get arrested for trying to import loli dolls...

Link?

cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/police-release-further-details-in-st-john-s-sex-doll-arrest-1.1347551

Newfies are the true patricians of Canada

No

Pic related

Quebecfag here, Wassup?

Annex Ontario plz

Quebec is so patriotic that they will only masturbate to pictures of Quebec?

fuck Quebec, let them separate.

Ce séparer de quoi Bubba...le Canada est mon pays...

Say that in English plz.

fuck no. I want to stay in canada. Plus, separatist are a small minority

Tu devrais parler la langue officielle du Canada, James...wtf?

how did the is guy ever get elected? just look at him.

I dont care what the official language of Canada is. I speak English.

>I dont care what the official language of Canada is. I speak English.

Tu parles d'autres langues?

Ps:Je connais la réponse...

>Je connais la réponse...
Just English..
I can barely read French at all. Understand a little of it, but that's as far as my etymological knowledge goes.

>Just English..
>I can barely read French at all. Understand a little of it, but that's as far as my etymological knowledge goes.

Bien sur...comme la plupart des Anglos-saxns...mon probleme avec vous ce n'est pas juste que vous ne parlier pas Francais...mais que vous refuser systématiquement d'apprendre n'importe quel autre langue....
Ca démontre votre ignorance et fermeture d'esprit face au autre culture Européennes...

It may be sinking, but at least it's not already at the bottom of the ocean.

>>literally no minorities

You've never been to Halifax, have you? Visited last Christmas, malls were crawling with packs of black teenagers.

Women and gay voters.

Yeah and it's the only place with brown people from Quebec city to the Eastest point of Newfoundland.

halifax/Dartmouth has one of the oldest ethnic ghettos in north america, Africville.

It's completely unrelated that it's the crime capital of the east coast, but to be fair it's actually not mostly immigrants. Though most immigrants to the coast do go to halifax.

Lotta natives through, grew up near a reserve in NS. Usually kept trouble in their own community at least, listening to the police scanner was always good times.

Don't forget the Liberal's pet refugee in Antigonish

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/syrian-chocolatier-assam-hadhad-opens-chocolate-factory-1.3716018

>All these words..
Slow down, Pierre.

I understood the gist of it.
Maybe I'm "Ignorant" of other European languages or their cultures.. It's hard for me to care about other people, because I'm a very inward person. I believe in my community first; I believe in the Maritimes second, Canada third, The Anglosphere fourth, Europeans fifth, White people sixth, humanity seventh, mammals eighth, all animals ninth, and the planet itself tenth.
If I don't learn French or another European language, it's not because I'm ignorant; I had many chances to learn other languages; the reason I don't learn them, is because It's a waste to invest my time into being "European", just as it's a waste of time investing in a "Canadian" identity, because frankly nobody west or south of Quebec cares about being Canadian.

>the reason I don't learn them, is because It's a waste to invest my time into being "European"

Wow...malheureusement c'est la mentalité d'une majorité d'anglos dans le monde. C'est a cause de cette attitude que je vais continuera supporter la loi 101 et des lois encore plus extremes pour préserver la culture Québécoise...parce que je sais que la plupart des cabochons vont refuser d'apprendre ma langue et de s'assimiler a ma culture...

but I voted for him too senpai. He seemed to be the most libertarian option

Also lots of gay men at least vote conservative.

He supported C-51, right? Abolishing that was about the only thing I agreed 100% with on the NDP side.

I didn't vote though, lived out of the country for over 5 years, so I couldn't.

If you preserve Quebec's culture, then good.. I think it'd be a waste to see Quebec run into the ground because of a wave of immigrants and multicultural policies .

And yea, it's the mentality of majority of anglos in the world, because we feel that we're investing too much time outward. For the majority part of the last few centuries, we've gone around imposing our anglo world-view onto people, and we've ironically ended up in this mess where our communities have expanded so far that we've had to learn to be accommodating to other groups of people.

I hate colonialism. I hate the idea of imposing English on others. But that doesn't mean that I want others to impose themselves onto us. I want cultural isolationism.

meh, if you're going to vote mainstream you're voting for whichever evil is lesser.

Yep. Maritimes just vote for gibs anyway.

I don't live in the maritimes, I work in finance in Toronto.

And yes, they do only vote for gibs. Which is why they suck.

>I want cultural isolationism.

Wow...c'est la premiere fois que j'entends uun anglo dire ceci...Je veux la meme chose James. Je ne crois pas au multiculturalisme entre différente races et religions et je ne crois meme pas que ca peut marcher entre blancs. Si tu mets des Allemands, Russes, Francais, Anglais et Italiens dans un pays...ca va mal tourner assez vite...Mais le Québec a été obliger de vivre ceci a cause de l'empire Britannique et de l'abandon de la France...situation de merde, honnetement...

>Toronto.

My condolences, I have a sister out there.

And NAFTA/the Fisheries collapsing hit them hard, a lot of factories that set up there as part of the Mega Industry project went south to Mexico. Been watching NS rot since I was a kid.

Half-gibs..
We're not neets. We work; but because we're in the fishing industry (which i literally am), we have seasons; and to work only seasonally, means we need unemployment. A lot of the older generation has health problems because of working every day. If the rest of Canada slows down and learns to work seasonally, it'd be a lot better, because they can live to enjoy themselves. But it needs to be sustainable. Sustainability on an oil-economy is impossible, especially when our banks make terrible decisions.

free trade collapsing an industry means the rot was there to being with my friend. It's called market correction.

En effet, mais voter des lois ne changera rien si le Québec reste une province dans un pays anglophone. Définir une culture nationale est impossible dans le contexte du multiculturalisme canadien : y'a pas de culture nationale, juste des cultures individuelles... Mais en attendant le pays, on peut écœurer des anglos avec des posts en français sur Sup Forums... The reason i've learned english is because I had time to waste into becoming dumb as fuck...

Are we continuing this here?

>The reason i've learned english is because I had time to waste into becoming dumb as fuck...

Excellent raisonnement Kevin...

I was specifically referring to this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_Atlantic_northwest_cod_fishery

I know it's seasonal (unless you're a native...), but I don't think oil/manufacturing can work seasonally.

No, it means they can stop employing people in NA and ship their factories to countries where they can pay them 1/4 of the wage and no benefits. They're free to do so, but NAFTA let them yank the carpet out from under everyone's feet.

In that case, you don't need France. I think Quebec is its own unique French identity.
A lot of Brits would be mad at me for saying this, but I don't think someone can call theirself "English" if they support a queen who isn't even English herself. The monarchy is responsible for the worst multiculturalism in history. I'm not saying that monarchy is bad. I think monarchy is superior to other forms of government, but a British monarchy isn't an English monarchy.

NB could join an independent Quebec, or at least Acadie

People up north are injun or inuit, who have live up there for 1000's of years. They aren't a threat

Even the gas huffing natives aren't really that big of a deal, from a safety standpoint.

The only radicalism you'll have is the religion of the liquor mart

>A lot of Brits would be mad at me for saying this, but I don't think someone can call theirself "English" if they support a queen who isn't even English herself.

Hon hon...tres éduqué James...la plupart des blokes ne savent pas que leur reine est actuellement Allemande...comme toutes leur royauté d'ailleurs...

hey goys Toronto meet up when????

anyone else go to u of t?

>muh net worth

Oh boy, are you trans-ethnically Jewish or something? A pathetic remnant of NRx?