en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_educational_attainment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_American_Human_Development_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_population_density
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off they're full.

Fuck off we're full.

it begins...

new jersey here
we are known as the "australia of america" because banter is such an essential part of everyday life over here
some other states think they can banter - for example, most southern states think they can banter, but they are usually awful at it and they can't bant for shit
you will fit right in here

Texas here, because our GDP is more than your whole country's.

>they let illegal immigrants teach college
no wonder Ohio sucks so bad

1-Find the most distant point from New York, San Francisco and Seattle on mainland usa
2-This is the place you will want to stay

just go some place with a big community of black people, they're criminals too so you'll fit right in

Texas here.

We've got regions for just about everything and every kind of everyone. Plus, as long as you're not slinging drugs or killing people, we really just don't give a fuck what you do.

Also, we're not California, so there's that.

NJ here too, our banter has nothing on Massachusetts

so some shitheap in the middle of the country? why even leave the outback?

massachusetts poster please leave

Stop taking the cook positions! Reeeee

Florida is referred to as the Australia of America you pompous dolt. New Jersey is referred to as the rotting asshole of America.

>Florida is referred to as the Australia of America

I always thought that was Texas.

another poor showing from florida, as usual

no no i assure you, it is new jersey

Michigan if you want engineering.

Nah. It's Florida because there's tons of weird wildlife and everyone thinks the locals are fucking crazy.
First of all, if that's your banter, then you're probably closer to the India of America. Second, you don't give your own state a fucking nickname.

maybe try college station, texas?

you think that was my banter? do you think i would waste any of my banter on a floridian? do you think this is a joke?

Midwest or nothing senpai

>do you think this is a joke?
If by 'this' you mean you, then yeah.

I'm Florida and I say you should definitely go to NJ. We're probably a little too extreme for you

absolutely awful banter. you're just missing opportunities here. for example in you said we were closer to the india of america. indians are our highest immigrant group by number, do something with that. this is absolutely PATHETIC.

New Yorker here (Western New York, Not (((NYC)))

New York sucks don't come here. Taxes are extremely high and most places are very liberal. Good luck with your move.

I disagree, I think we could learn from one another.
I'm not trying to banter, I'm just saying that you're too full of yourself. I've never hear anyone but you call NJ the Australia of America. People call FL the Australia of America all the time.

I say move to Tennessee. Just stay the fuck away from Memphis.

Texas here, we are effectively the masters of Mexico; we have a trade surplus with Mexico despite the USA overall having a substantial trade deficit, and everyone including most legal Mexican immigrants hates illegals. They have mostly been relegated to the shittiest, lowest-paying jobs and rightfully so.

TN no state income tax

Fuck forgot text:

>grounds workers

NY, it's not superior

It's an expensive, liberal, antigun, diverse, Jew infested hellhole

first, you are very clearly trying to banter, but it is obvious to everyone ITT except you and the other floridians that you're getting memed on by the big boy. second, everyone knows new jersey as the australia of america, from the streets of beijing to the peaks of patagonia. you are just hearing what you want to hear.

>always thought that was Texas.
Texas is the America of America damn it

immigrants*
not illegal

Pennsylvania fag here. Beautiful landscape, plenty of rural spots, shitty wheather.

>you're getting memed on by the big boy
This is honestly kind of sad. You're putting of a huge air of desperation.

>that file name
Kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_educational_attainment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_American_Human_Development_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_population_density

CT is wealthy, educated, developed but comfy, and dense. Beautiful year-round and a fairly moderate climate. Obviously in the best part of the northeast megalopolis, got some pretty good schools too. Best pizza in the world.

another missed opportunity! idiot! moron! new jersey has very polluted air, you couldn't do anything with the >air of desperation line? i'm sure that even the other floridians are embarrassed by you.

I'm impressed by the fact that all I'm doing is telling you I'm not bantering and just talking from one person to another and you just keep shit talking your state.

because as the clear bull of the situation i need to take charge and point out to you where you can improve. you can't think of anything to banter at me because you know that i am essentially god to you, your pea brain cannot comprehend the banterous nature of my state, even when i'm spoonfeeding you the proper answers. all around a poor performance today, really would like to see you pick it up but i just don't see it in the cards.

Oregon for that free trap surgery

>banter
You aren't even amusing to me anymore. You can keep replying, but I'm gonna do other shit.

This is almost enough to make me consider Connecticut as a potential relocation destination. But, I am a huge pussy who just can't deal with snow any longer.

Don't listen to jerseyfag's lies, literally nobody says it's "the australia of america". Avoid box states, it's mostly just cornfields. CA,NY, pretty much any liberal state is shit-tier. Any state south of Virginia bro-tier. Texas is pretty great, especially once the spics get thrown out.

fuck off we're full

that's right, run away from your god little man. you can't outbanter the bantz master.

oh nevermind, i see you've taken up a new IP and want to continue the banterbattle from there. i see your game.

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

michigan has fudge and good food if you go to Grand Rapids.

Not that bad if you live on the coast, but understandable. January is brutal.

New Jersey is like the American Leafposter

Ohio's not all that great. If you're in Ohio to study, chances are you're here for Ohio State University in Columbus, and then you're leaving the first chance you get.

This map is about immigrants in general, not specifically illegal immigrants.

Well, to finally respond to OP, as long as you're white anywhere is good. I think it's silly to move to a super white area, because then the spics and niggers will just multiply beyond our control. The South is great if you're okay with having some simpler friends and a somewhat simpler life. The Northeast is good in parts, but there are some real assholes there. The midwest is kinda depressing nature-wise, but the people are good. The west has amazing nature, but all Pacific states are liberal hell-holes.

>Texas
And you get to shoot guns

Fuck off we're full

This.
A FUCKING DUMPSTER

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

D
U
M
P
S
T
E
R

>Maine
wot

comparison to leaves is an automatic -5 points on the bantometer for sheer easiness, leaves are too easy. sorry, but even for a first timer i have to deduct your points. to which state am i deducting points from?

i thought you were done? back for more i see. i don't blame you. not everyone is able to resist the spicy jersey banter for too long.

that's what I used to say. Until I realized sous was always going to be far out of my reach.

come to Mississippi we could use the diversity

It's probably just that they don't get a ton of migrants, but a good number of professors could be foreign born. Relatively.

move to new zealand

Chris Christie get off the internet I want to talk to my new girlfriend

NYU is probably the best college experience you can have in America

Is OP even still here? I'm starting to think this was a slide thread.

Except for the price and the fact that NYU really isn't that prestigious anymore and it more of a cash grab. It's desirability has more to do with the fact that it's literally in the center of the western world.

>t. jersey shoar