What a fucking bitch

What a fucking bitch

He was in the wrong for even trying to suggest adoption

have you seen those animals in a orphanage? It's absurd wanting to bring one of them into your home.

Look at me
I'm a dumb cat queen
mah baby was
the size of a kid-n-ey bean

>Even Schwarzenegger got pregnant before Princess

Princess is distraught. Ralph knows it. She just needs some time to recooperate.

Hopefully when they get back, they decide to marry. That seems like the best option.

Why doesn't she do invitro

Ralph is definitely wealthy enough as a Stilton, & PC must be fairly well-off if she owns her own agency.

Yeah, i also thought she was way too fucking hard on the guy.

>This is her fifth/sixth miscarriage
At some point you need to accept the fact you can't have babies.

The characters on the show have this obstinate refusal to allow others to help them solve their problems. PC has been independent and self-sufficient for so long that the idea of doing things another way (surrogacy, in vitro, or adoption) would be akin to asking her to sell her mother's necklace. She may have been more open to other options if she weren't drunk and hadn't had her world collapse around her that day, however she didn't tell Ralph about everything that had happend so he couldn't have possibly responded correctly in that situation.

ALSO IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE

he should have just let it go while he had the chance but PC was mostly at fault for really overreacting to his worry

We didn't get Wanda back, why will we get Ralph back?

All we need is someone getting killed by an ambulance.

No, you shouldn't. Try plan B when plan A isn't working, but keep trying plan A. If you go to plan C, still continue plans A & B. Don't give up on such a dream. Women miscarry all the time.

It was a parallel to owl girl, S4 was generally about how Bojack is not the cause of everyone's problems and that things will fuck up even without his influence.

>PC
>Accepting defeat
Cats always land on their feet user. That's the cruel joke. She also lives enough for 9 lives.
But really she just got upset and drunk and couldn't accept a defeat she had no chance of fighting back at. I hope she apologizes to Juda, who legitimately did nothing wrong except keep literally 1 decision from her that she would've 100% declined regardless (which she even did later). Felt like a shitty way just to not have to worry about the character anymore.

This too. On that note, this does add another perspective to the intro; nobody is in the house with him because they haven't had to deal with and dance around his messes for the past year.

My mom had five miscarriages before having my older sister. Wound up with five kids altogether.

Too bad we're all broken sacks of shit. Everyone probably is though.

the point is, all the main characters are horrible

I don't quite get why she broke up with Ralph, but man, that scene on the car when she starts crying actually made me sad for the first time in this series

Judah had it coming. Going over the chain of command on a decision like that is unacceptable, and even though that particular situation had them agreeing on the outcome, PC couldn't know that he wouldn't hide other things from her that they'd disagree about.

Was she over 40 when she started having kids?

No, 25. But she was abused and starved a lot by her foster parents. She has a twin sister that went to a better home. When they're together it's odd, they look the same but don't. Like, Mom has really sunk in eyes and cheeks, giving her a kind've skull-face. My aunt doesn't and simply looks like a normal person.

If my mom's foster parents weren't already dead, I've long since gone up there and murdered them. Slowly.

Is this the virgin walk meme?

She was a bitch in this scene like every single character is a horrible person, but to be fair to her (unlike a lot of them) she had just been through a traumatic experience that was a source of repeated tragedy for her. It's somewhat understandable that she acted irrationally and was grieving though she was still terrible. This was just a rare time when it made some sense.

I know maybe it was karma for her, but the one ended fucked was the poor guy too at the end, since PC is so un-self-aware to her own shit, it feels like in universe, were are supposed to forgive her for everything.

>Juda, who legitimately did nothing wrong

He made a huge decision for his boss and stepped completely out of line. Shit like that gets you fired in the real world.

Unethical, sure. But wrong? eh

In this instance, both.

She doesn't have an issue getting pregnant, her issue seems to be carrying it to term. I think the bigger issue is she won't make a commitment for the length of her pregnancy to try to limit her stress. She could have 10 embros implanted through in-vitro but it won't matter if she can't take care of herself.

I don't know. If there is one show where it's okay to not take sides it's Bojack. Don't look at it as who was wrong/right as that's really not correct most of the time.