Malik is fucking on it

Malik is fucking on it

This motherfucker Malik is my new favorite follow. Based as hell.

He's the Obama we should have elected.

>supplies

I assume he means Mexicans to do the manual labor.

lol. He's so straightforward in such a charming way

>If a rich guy in a position of power says to do something then yessa massa I'mma hop to it
Lovin that slave mentality

Honestly he's probably a dumbass but the left butthurt is incredible.

typical clinton supporter. i don't think even the worst racists would go for such a low blow

OH LAWDY HE SHOW IS AN UNCLE TOM NIGGA AINT HE MISSUH RIGHT OPININ HAVIN WHITE MAN/ I IS GONNA VOTE FOR MISS CLINTON CUZ SHE SHOW IS CHUMMY WITH THE WALLSTREET BANKUHS AND THEY IS SMART HWHITE MEN

>hillary told me to vote early so I want to
>good idea, fuck "drumpf"

>Trump says build wall so I want to
>FUCKING SLAVES
The left sounds pretty fun, I wish I could spout nonsense.

Get me a Gatorade pls Malik thnxbb

I've got the distinct impression that the tweets are not his. They are kek worthy regardless.

He's verified. It's definitely him.

What I meant was that there is a meme generating ghostwriter behind Malik.
Otherwise this guy is a meme incarnate.

If even the brother of the current POTUS is voting against his endorsement, Hillary Clinton, than what more evidence do you need?

Let me put it to you this way folks: Family is voting against family. Let that speak for itself.

Yeah possibly.

Either some rich Sup Forumslack or other rich Trump supporting shitposter has given him a ton of money in exchange for using his name to shitpost on Twitter for the election. Someone like Martin Shkreli?

Or literally someone in the Trump campaign. But I think this is unlikely because if it were to be traced back it would look bad.

The thought Obama brother shitposting for Trump makes me question once again if 2016 is real or just a weird dream.
2016 is the best current year in years.

Uhmmm

Well, he was invited by Trump during the third debate so I guess you can say that this based man is literally shitposting IRL

as their own separate colors with their own identities

I want to believe

>Sup Forums is in love with a Kenyan Muslim Obama with 4 wifes

what went so fuckignw rong?

Obamas brothers, kek, abongo and abo pic related

You know he's a Muslim right?

You're all morons if you believe that is the real Malik Obama. I don't know how the troll account was verified, probably some lookalike in kenya that user paid to send a picture.

>Nigger
>Building anything

Well so was the one they elected

kek. Build from our side first, when they finish they end up where they belong.