>Damn, so Batman not only gets Kite-Man's son killed, but he beats the hell out of him time and time again

>>Damn, so Batman not only gets Kite-Man's son killed, but he beats the hell out of him time and time again.
Remind me if/how Batman got Kiteman's son killed? Surely, if true, this collateral damage can't be the secret from Selina, right?

Kite Man

hell yeah

Kite Man got his own son killed by getting involved in Joker and Riddler's war, then double crossing both of them. At least Riddler got his son first, imagine what Joker would do.

>At least Riddler got his son first, imagine what Joker would do.

Rape him
Skin him
Joker gas him
Rape him again
Beat him.
Get Commissioner gordon to rape him.
Then kill him.

Nah, I see Joker just killing him because Being related to Kite Man is enough of a joke

This whole thing bugs me. I really wish batman comics would tone down the dark and gritty shit to acceptable levels. Batman worked for me when it had drama and serious plots undercut with colorful villains and a general campiness. I had a ton of hope when I saw a man flying on a kite bust into an old lady's house, snatch her necklace, then fly off. But no, his next appearance was a dour story about his son's death. The story itself was fine and all, but Kite man looked so interesting because he was a goofy character running around when most of batman's villains are murderous edgelords.

Has the Riddler ever purposely killed children before?

I'm having a hard time tolerating King's dialogue.

>tolerating King's dialogue

It worked when it was a comic driven by robots, that's it.

Is sad to see good artists wasted in capeshit.

Marvel DC delenda est.

This is the key to seperating a good Riddler from a bad Riddler. A bad writer obsesses over how to make him "threatening". A good one just writes him as a jackass and let's his crimes fit the story.

What? He didn't want anything to do with the war, but Batman forced him to join against his will.

I just wish he solved a bunch of mysteries

>implying you know what a good riddler story is.
I dare you to name one good riddler story and Detective Riddler doesn't count.

Law of diminishing returns.
Kite man going Hell yeah can only be so funny for the first couple of time before we want something more substantial from the character.

Lego Batman 1

See, you can't do it.

Blues Clues?

Kike Man?

I honestly stopped reading Batman because of how fucking edgy it's gotten I get it they're bad guy but you don't have joker gun down a family for shits&giggles when he knows it's not funny

The Riddle-less Robberies of the Riddler

Dark Knight, Dark City

This. Sauce panel of this happening? That shouldn't be Batman at all.

Bullshit