What are some cartoons where the government kills its own to justify war?

What are some cartoons where the government kills its own to justify war?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The bush administration. His stupidity and actions were a cartoon onto thenselves

They sure were enough to make a cartoon out of them.

>this whole post

Steven Universe doesn't just kill it's own. It kills excitement and my eyes every time I see them attempt to animate badly designed characters.

The fucker let 9/11 happen even though he had intel of its impending attack. He let it happen to pass the patriot act and go to war in afghainistain and iraq for oil and to make his dad happy. Go fuck yourself you freedom cucked patriotic flag slave

What a shitty segue you are forcing.

Yes, because invading Iraq and destabilizing the Middle East was such a good idea

Shh, SUfag. Shh.

>The fucker let 9/11 happen even though he had intel of its impending attack.
How dare you make this insinuation, the state dep knew there would be an attack but they did not know the details of how or where, likely because a former ally was involved.
>He let it happen to pass the patriot act
Right, because the patriot act benefited him so greatly.
>and go to war in afghainistain and iraq for oil
Iraq was the gulf war you dipshit, that war was about oil, Afghanistan was al quida and we didn't get a damn thing out of Afghanistan.

Don't talk about things you don't understand you look like an idiot.

He invaded iraq too you fucking uneducated retard

>enters SU thread
>complains about SU being in SU thread
>gets called out
>thinks it's worth posting this utter waste of bits

Are you literally retarded?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq

It was either that or let Saddam play emperor in the sand messing with the petro dollar. I think he chose correctly.

That was the gulf war and was unrelated to 9/11.
And you have the gall to call me retarded.

I voiced my negative opinion on your show and you get butthurt over it. Not everyone's opinion has to take your fee fees into consideration. Go back to your general hugbox if you want nothing but positive feedback.

Gulf war was first bush in the 90s you fuckingn retard. The invasion if 2003 used hysteria from 9/11 as an excuse to go in and kill saddam for daddy bush and for oil, you thick shelterd american kool aid sippin mong

>spends all his time complaining about children's cartoons he doesn't like
I'm laughing.

Like most of Sup Forums? Your bait is weak as shit.

They're both the gulf war fucktard! Gulf war I and Gulf war II. And I know it was about oil, I just don't care, no I support war for oil.

>baiter calls everyone else in the world baiters for enjoying things
???

It's not 9/11 without one of these threads.

>for oil
Of all the things said about the war, this is the least accurate.
The amount of oil America gets that's drilled from Iraq remained the same before and after the war. In point of fact, the amount of oil we get from iraq is less than 3% of where America gets all its oil, both foreign and domestic.

There was no gulf war too you fucking idiot. It was the invasion of iraq and was a front for oil and only redneck retard obsessed with his shit country is stupid enough not to see it

You're losing me, better think of something interesting to say.

They wanted a place to reach other oil wells easier and it was also an ego thing and aan excuse to get into another war for the warmonger generals. I can go on a whole rant about how it was actually part of a scheme to decrese the wealth of the middle class and start the great recession but thats another topic

>a front for oil

>There was no gulf war too
Yes there was and it happened in 2003.
>and was a front for oil
Everyone knows, no one cares.

Goodbye and good riddance.

We have to surge troops to Earth in reprisal to the Crystal Gems killing Pink Diamond.

I'll always be here, so suck up your tears and learn how to handle opinions you don't like. Adios, oops sorry for appropriating someone's culture.

>They wanted a place to reach other oil wells easier
Then the amount of oil America got from Iraq would have increased.
It didn't.

Oil importing from Iraq was unchanged before and after the war; during the war, obviously, it stopped entirely.

America doesn't get much oil from those nations. Vast majority of American oil comes from, in increasing to decreasing amount:

America, Canada, Mexico, south america.

The middle east entirely is maybe 8%.

>haha, I don't have a life, but I have absolute knowledge about everything and so you have to believe me when I tell you that you are blubbering like a little girl therefore you are even more pathetic than I am
Sad!

You do know you're arguing with that guy about a child's show on Sup Forums right? You're not making a good case for yourself either.