They still have Trump "nigger" Tape

twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/792210310572732416

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3A-Z5sRwgLM
youtube.com/watch?v=aHPUZk5HdRA&feature=youtu.be&t=1584
youtube.com/watch?v=bQVsyvuij20&ab_channel=RonKris
youtube.com/watch?v=QYMLRu3dXnI
nytimes.com/2016/10/26/podcasts/what-we-learned-from-five-hours-of-trump-on-tape.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZN_YDE-TU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh well. Corruption for president 2016

What would be the best time for drop it? 2 days before?

Then why haven't they released it?

Are you sure he's not talking about Clinton here ?

Trump is heavily against racism. No way he said nigger.

They might have some tapes of him objectifying women again but they probably would have released them already.desu

KEK. This guy is a fucking whiny phony just trying to get attention. They have nothing left on Trump, I can assure you.

the only nigger Rick Wilson has is a grandson

>Trump supporters are,allegedly, "racist" and deplorable
>Trump "has" no black supporters
How will this tape affect his %?

It will only make more whites,asians and mexicans vote for him.

No they don't, stfu- go back to your fucking hole cunt

Not even sure who the surprise he's talking about is about.

Tfw when Rick Wilson blocked me and got me banned from twitter for calling him a cuck. What a pussy

Hopefully it's another tape of him degrading women, so he can steal more of Hillary's critical black vote.

Rick Wilson is a "GOP guy for now"...

it's fucking nothing

You got banned from Twitter for it? Damn, the struggle is real. I'm proud of you tho-

We need destroy the neo-con comments on Rick Wilsons tweets.
All the replies are like "HAHA PUTIN PUPPET" or "TRUMP WILL LOSE HAHA"

>They release nigger tape
>Hillary wins via POC outrage

>FBI reveals HRC was running a child sex slave ring
>Civil war means not only is the government ousted but all the jews gets smoked

he has like 1/4 of the black vote

How bad would a Trump nigger tape even be? Niggers say nigger all the time and it's no big deal. White cucks would be offended, but they are already #with her

No they didn't say it was a nigger tape, it seems like it's another sex one.
Also they said it's gonna be monday (tomorrow)

I shut that idiot down a few months back before I realized he was some Internet star. He ended up blocking me.

They already released the "racist" Trump tape. It was Trump jokingly calling a Lil Jon Uncle Tom because he was dressed like Uncle Sam. It didn't do a god damned thing to Trump.

Yeah they want me to provide a phone number and delete my offensive tweets to get my shitposting account back

>They already released the "racist" Trump tape. It was Trump jokingly calling a Lil Jon Uncle Tom because he was dressed like Uncle Sam. It didn't do a god damned thing to Trump.
Never even heard about this and I'm following the election every day non-stop

Sex tape? Who gives a fuck? That shit is already priced in. Dilbertman made a crucial point: does anyone not think Trump was a pussy-grabber before this began?

This

IF HILLARY WINS

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WILL BE A PERSON

WHO LET A RAPIST OFF THE HOOK AS A LAWYER

EVEN THOUGH SHE KNEW HE WAS GUILTY

SHE LAUGHED OF HIS VICTIM

A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL NAMED KATHY

WHO WAS RAPED INTO A COMA

GENITALS MUTILATED STERILE

SHE LAUGHED OF POOR LITTLE CATHY

THE 12 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO GOT RAPED

CLINTON LAUGHED

WITH THE SAME STUPID GRIN YOU'VE SEEN DURING THE DEBATE

It would have been out already if they had something

That's how much of a non-starter it was. Fizzled immediately

Kthx

This is a CTR post.

It's been posted a lot, always comes from an 'exotic' proxy, only posts once in thread with their proxied ID, and they constantly bring up the idea of a 'nigger tape' actually existing.

There's nothing of the sort, of course, but they're using "big lie" strategies to edge in the idea of "didn't I see a trump nigger tape being a thing?" into people's minds.

Google it. It was such nothing even the MSM barely touched it.

bullshit he has 25%. source

No they don't otherwise they'd be talking about it right now.

Rick Wilson is a literal loser.

His grand scheme was to fuck over Trump by getting Egg McMuffin to split the vote, literally no one but Never Trumpers and Politics Junkies know Egg McMuffin.

He wastes his time arguing with us idiots and shitposters on Sup Forums.

There is absolutely nothing he has he only hopes for attention and in the off chance a bad video comes out in the last week he'll claim that he knew of it.

He has nothing, he is just a giant loser.

He will never be hired again after having an autistic shitfit about Sup Forums, he's as worthless as that neocon hack Bill Kristol.

>rick wifeson

Fake and gay

doesn't exist, but they are trying to doctor one using advanced voice emulation software. Hasn't passed the industry tests yet.

Whatever they have, they will drop it Monday to turn the tide as #Dickileaks is the only thing being reported

wow look at all this DRUMPF damage control ITT

it's okay, DRUMPKINS, the pain will be over soon

Yeah. Trump isn't blowing smoke when he says, "I'm the LEAST racist person you'll ever know." At a minimum, he is VERY much against anti-black racism.

kek

Has this guy been proven to actually know anything in the past or is he just spouting uncorroborated bullshit?

"l am a Pozz-Cuckold. You want to know what that is? Well, let me explain.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: A black child. But the Pozz-cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the AIDS twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS."

-Rick Wilson, GOP pundit

Nope - that would be hillary's nigger tape

Could only be better if she was screeching it at one of her early Klan rallies with her grand dragon mentor

>trump saying nigger is worse than hillary committing multiple felonies
So the US is super cuck tier next to Germany and Sweden now right?

He's against white guilt and self-deprecation, too. It's really refreshing.

youtu.be/3A-Z5sRwgLM

This guy is the warped Clinton version of "0Hour1__"

>open twitter link
>see a picture of him holding a nigger baby
LMAO

Donald Trump called Black rap artist Lil Jon an `Uncle Tom`.

I would never vote for someone who is such a vile racist. ever.

They are putting the meme out to hurt him, but they have nothing. It's the known cuckhold Rick Wilson, the one or two hundred sad existences who believe him, would never vote for Trump anyway.

Same here. Faggot cuckservatives are the thinnest-skinned, most easily butt-schmerzed fags on Twitter. SJWs just block you, and standard liberals just ignore you. Republicucks, especially high-profile ones, go on fucking rampages. I've been blocked and snitched on by him, that Liz with the massive traps, the actor Adam Baldwin, all the big names in cuckservatism.

It's funny, really. I have this 3000-block of Gmail addresses that I farmed in 2009, so I just make a new account every few days and start the whole process again.

didn't Jon also correct him on the actual meaning?

>why haven't they released it

It doesn't exist.

Clinton says nigger all the time. Trump probably never in his whole life.

This desu, Trump most certainly doesn't hate based on Skin Color. He only cares if you're Murican or not.

Howard Stern already tested Trump's potential for racism years back, he asked if it was ok if Ivanka dated Black Guys and Donald said he'd be fine with it. Didn't even crack a joke the man knows not to have his lips be loose about race. Pussy is a different thing of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHPUZk5HdRA&feature=youtu.be&t=1584

@26:24

If you look further down in the replies to that tweet, it implies that he basically just thinks they have the tape.

"10 days left until the election. Think about it."

how so? i dont see how that implies he just thinks he knows

>They still have Trump "nigger" Tape.
>Hillary has 99% of the black vote
>mfw:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQVsyvuij20&ab_channel=RonKris

Early voting has already started. If they had it they would have released it already.

>I have not dated a black guy
Thank. FUCK!

the last few days before the election are going to be interesting

Look at every prediction Cuck Wilson has made this cycle, and see how it squares with reality. In fact, look at every single campaign he's ever worked, and weight it against whether any of his faggot candidates won.

>pro-tip
>they didn't

This.

They would've. That story writes itself. The next ten days would be nothing but nigger-nigger-nigger.

>spend 5 million for information of a tape with Trump calling Lil John an Uncle Tom
>Nobody even remembers it a week after you release the info

Tape leaked

youtube.com/watch?v=QYMLRu3dXnI

Turns out none of you retards actually read the e-mails. Well, have fun tomorrow :^].

was it a tape that got released? i thought it was just someone who asked little john and he confirmed it. i want to hear the audio lol

Checkd

People claimed that there was tape of Michelle Obama calling people crackers or honkeys.

Nice quads

>March 4
>not released already

Keep on Leafin'.

I feel like if Trump saw a hot black woman he would happily grab her by the pussy. He's not racist at all. (she would welcome it too.)

We already went over this, faggot

I bet you're already having fun considering we have far more and have only just begun fucking her campaign up

nytimes.com/2016/10/26/podcasts/what-we-learned-from-five-hours-of-trump-on-tape.html

here you go faggot. Nothing. Nothing at all.

I think you mean the Hillary nigger tape.

If they had anything big, we would have seen it by now.

The 'grab her by the pussy' tape was the biggest thing they have / had and they dropped it in response to one of the many Hillary scandals.

Hillary people are getting nervous as they realize a Trump victory is being likely.

95% + of those tapes are nothing though. they able to cherry pick a few gems but they cost a lot to leak, and expose the guy because of Wikileaks now. do you really think he would run if he said nigger or something all the time in private to the point he couldn't run if it ever got out? he is confident. everyone thought the pussy tape would and him, only reason it made such a splash is because of the seemingly paid accusers that followed shortly after

I want to see this guy ruined so bad.

>tfw both sides have recordings of the opponent saying nigger
>a nigger cold war
>the final days of the presidential race are based on who said nigger in a more presidential manner

>nytimes.com/2016/10/26/podcasts/what-we-learned-from-five-hours-of-trump-on-tape.html

>The recordings reveal dimensions of Mr. Trump we rarely see. He describes his lust for fighting in high school. He revels in the first time his name was mentioned in a newspaper. And he acknowledges a fear that the adoration of strangers, a sustaining force in his life, may someday fade away.
>Episode No. 1 focuses on Mr. Trump’s reluctance to confront the traumas of his childhood: his parents’ decision to send him off, at age 13, to a distant and discplined miliary academy; his difficult relationship with his father; and the tragic death of his older brother.
>“What’s kind of tragic about Donald is, he doesn’t know himself and he really doesn’t want anyone else to know him,”

;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;

I really like this

HOLY SHIT THEY JUST UPLOADED THE VIDEO
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8

TRUMP IS FINISHED!!!

lol the way this election's gone, I could see that happening.

Can't see anything.
He's blocked me.

I don't think it's about racism.
It's prolly some tape from many years ago just talking mean about women.
If you notice most of Dems and never trumpers efforts have been towars alienating women from Trump, specially "suburban moms".
But anyway that will be nothing compared to what's coming for hillary.
The only problem will be the corrupt media just covering Trump scandals while hiding hillary's demons.

This is out of context: he was talking about what islamic forces want.

wtf i actually love trump now

FRACTION INTO DECIMAL

wat

you got some nice repeating decimal digits

TRUMP CONFIRMED AN EVIL ANTI SEMITIC NAZI:

source: i wasn't subjected to common core math

>NAZI
i see the /natsoc/ thread here do they support Hillary? She wants socialized education and health care. I might trust Bernie with that but Hillary is just going to corrupt the fuck out of both. Indoctrinate the youth early and control our health care

Can someone explain to me what the deal is with O'keefe and Wikileaks teasing our cocks about big bombshell revelations? Surely if they had the nukes they'd have dropped them by now since early voting has started, right? Is the game plan to not give dems enough time to replace Hillary once she's unelectable, or are they just jerking us off for more attention for themselves?

>O'Keefe goes on international television and truth bombs the world:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZN_YDE-TU

Dude do you watch anything other than Fox Jews?