ITT: Sum up your daily life with one Sup Forums-related image

ITT: Sum up your daily life with one Sup Forums-related image

I am increasingly unable to cope with the fact that I just won't be a stable or successful individual. I can either quit college to slave away at my current job and eventually move out of my parents' place (thus chaining myself to it and severely limiting my future), OR I can continue to go to college and not admit to anyone that I have no prospects, no plan, nothing I'm even good at, and no idea what I'm doing (and accumulate a debt that will haunt me for most of my life). I am a kissless/handholdless virgin at 24 who can't speak to women in any capacity that isn't professional. I have waxing and waning thoughts of ending it all, but the only thing I fear worse than oblivion is abandoning my parents and brothers with no real satisfactory answer as to why. My friends are all ahead of me in some capacity, but because I'm in college, they believe me to be "moving forward" and "on the up-and-up". And I just keep screaming in my head because I can SEE it coming, but I just KNOW I won't do anything about it; I never have. I just want to have a nice dream and fade away in my sleep, but I keep waking up. Help.
/blogpost

>This isn't supposed to mean suicide, it means I do things that I think will turn out great then immediately bite me in the ass.

I'm a terrible judge of wording.

>Nedroid
Good taste.

Quick, someone post the mixtape comic.

Go work, then go back to school at 25 when you can get sweet FAFSA money. Do a degree in 2 things, one is something you like, the other computer science. If you like Computer Science do a degree in Philosophy as well.

It's hard, but it will likely set you down a very stable path over time, while opening many opportunities. Start at CC to save money if you wish.

Also, see the school therapist and talk to them about your thoughts. Be frank about it and do your best to be honest, being completely negative is not the same as being honest. It takes time to learn it, good luck.

Fun fact: this strip was made on the day I was born.

Not that user but I share a painful lot with him and it hurts way to much reading his stuff, same age too as him too ... though the difference is that I just did dropout .... from my computer science degree :/ ... since I have always been like full blast friendless computer related shit was my jam and that is why I was quite a 133t teen for many years, like I remember when I was 16 y.o skipping a day in high school to go to a Linux related convention on my city, that level of nerd .... now I pretty much dont want anything to do with this shit after suffering from alot of shit with some people that used me
, massive amount of crushed dreams, being redpilled about learning alot of the disgusting truth of some companies that back when I was in highschool I wanted to work for and other shit and learning about the hell we have been creating in a while and people has not wish to prevent it or at least lessen the effect ... Im not trying to off myself yet just because Im a single child and I wish to outlive first my parents, dont wish them to see me offing myself ... that is if Im not soon kicked out of my house and well... not like I have where to go since I dont have friends

more and more everyday..

Thank you user, maybe I'll try that. This sounds attention-seeking (because in a way it is), but it actually feels good knowing someone else cares in some way. So yeah. Thank you.

thepresent.jpg for me.

except everything is stupid and retarded rather than weird.

Namely because compared to teenagers of today, when I was a teenager we redefined weird shit. What floors me is that memes are now a mainstream thing. Too much me-too shit.

I can't even laugh because I can very easily see myself ending up here or worse.

27 here, working a menial job mostly to get myself out of the house, no college, like 3 real friends I rarely see, my stomach is all fucked up from years of drug and alcohol abuse, relationship with my family is totally unhealthy; my mother, father and I are all in a downward spiral at this point, and I don't see a solution other than breaking contact and looking out for myself. Oh, also I have no drivers license, and live in a rural area, so meeting people is fucking difficult.
On the positive side, a game shop opened in my home town and I've gotten back into Magic the Gathering, which is almost like socializing.
/getthefuckoveryourself

I'm married and this is basically every conversation with my mother.

I suffer from similar thoughts and problems. I would highly recommend philosophy, go to /lit/ for recommendations. It has helped me tremendously. Do what you find fulfilling in the present and don't worry too much about the past or future. Don't worry about living up to a nonexistent standard that someone else has defined for you. There is no easy solution to what you're going through and you will have to make some difficult choices, but try to remember that nobody knows what the fuck is going on. Everybody is just making it up as they go alone and hoping for the best. Everyone is terrified and depressed and helpless. Some people just figured out how to cope.