Get off my lawn!!!

>Get off my lawn!!!

WHAT DO?

>Stops fucking your house!

>rape

My family fucking loves this movie and i have no idea why.

YOUR WIFE IS FAT AND UGLY! WHEN SHE FALLS! HER BODY GOES STRAIGHT TO HELL!

It's a damn comfy movie, user.

The only thing I remember from this movie was the MC's hot babysitter

Why didn't he install a fence?

Take his magic ring and throw it in a volcano.

Get off his lawn.

Not until we solve this mystery

On a semi-related note. whats with the trope of having an old person take whatever things land on their lawn when it belongs to the kid and parents or who ever else is fine with it? Shouldnt that be theft or something.

Nah, If you drops your playstation 4 in my lawn.

I am taking it.

Technically it could be argued to be theft, but in practice back when that was an actual thing the parents let the old person keep it, as a punishment to their child for being irresponsible.

>Letting some old fuck keep something I spent money on for my kid as punishment
What why. Anything else would be better

What else are you gonna do with it? Give it back to your kid? That'll sure teach them to be responsible with their stuff.

It's not like most stores had return policies back then.

Just don't let them have it for a year or something and a little corporal punishment. worked for me

>family is fairly overweight, I'm like the healthiest at 6'3 215 lb
>Mom not Freak Show size like the woman in the movie, but still unhealthy. Probably "generic ball-shaped granny" tier.
>she's the kindest person I've ever met, don't know what I can do to help her other than encourage dieting and light exercise
>that scene where the kids attack the wife burns like someone dropped a hot coal down my throat that sinks into my stomach

Genuinely think I'd throttle a kid if he threw a rock at my mom. The only other time's I've felt like that was closely followed by getting into a fight.

i think the idea is you're putting your belongings in someones private property. so you're admitting to trespassing in order to get your property back. in addition it's not like the police or parents can just go into someone's property to get back said belongings, so there's no proof that the kid isn't lying about where he lost it. the old man (without a warrant or immediate crime taking place inside) can just say no you can't come in, and police would just have to deal with it.

This. I'm a huge fucking pussy when it comes to actual scary stuff but this type of thing is comfy as fuck.

My mother taught me to always ring the doorbell and politely ask if I could retrieve my ball, if it fell into somebody's backyard.
Some people were rude or annoyed that I bothered them over something this trivial, but never have I met somebody that said "this ball landed in my yard, so it belongs to me now. MOHAHAHA!"

Save him from is curse by turning his house to pieces

Get off to his lawn like he asked.

Requesting some comic or cartoon recommends with good Fall atmosphere like Monster House, Paranorman, and Over the Garden Wall.

i'd get off the lawn

ti tomato ta ma to ta ma ta ma taooooo
to
ma too
to ma
to

tomato
tomato?

toooomato
toooomato
tiiitomatotamatoaoto

Get off his lawn. He's obviously upset as fuck, maybe on drugs or something, so it's not worth getting confrontational or trying to reason with him right now.

Yeah, you couldn't help but feel sorry for his wife. At least they're both free and when he does pass they'll be together in the afterlife.

There are parents who nowadays break their kids' consoles, computers, phones or games when they misbehave. Just stupid people all around.

I distinctly remember this movie having piss bottles in it.

I jerked off inside you're wife

Mine too. It's a good movie but not that good.

Get off the lawn. What are you? Dense?

So anyone got some behind-the-scenes factoids to share? I imagine a lot of shit was changed for the film either due to the technical limitations or changed to ensure it got the preferred rating.

You get off his goddamn lawn.

You sound like a man with a plan, user.

slutty feet

TIME FOR AN IN YOUR FACE DISGRACE

Now tell me something that's true

>Suck my dick the way you sucked the soul out that house!

Wait a minute, this old man is voiced by Steve Buscemi in original version? I gotta rewatch this on halloween

This and the Scary Godmother movies are pure animated Hallowkino desu

Because trespassing is worse then theft. I mean, hardly anyone believes this anymore; but that's old fashion Appalachian values there.

>break
Jesus, you can sell that shit.

Get off his lawn dog, the man's got a point.

>tfw I will never have nostalgia for OTGW because I was too old when it came out
feels bad man