Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face...

>Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."
Name an edgier character. Protip: It will be extremely difficult.

Spawn?

Shadowhawk

Anything by Rob Liefeld

He was psychologically broken. He wasn't written to be cool or appealing.

Topkek

pretty much any non Big Two character by Ellis or Millar

I don't get it. Did Ror give him a handshake while Nite Owl was going for... something else?

What... is that? Why...?

Sociopath is a CIA plant to infiltrate group of heroes. Sociopath reveals his tragic backstory as a rape victim, murders guy, rips off his spine, and uses it as a prosthetic penis.

Just your average Ellis, Millar and Ennis.

It's an awkward handshake in this scene after Nite owl says "do you know how hard it is to be your friend?" and then apoligizes. It just shows that rorschach is such a lonely guy that he is a bit autistic.

Huh. Ooooooooookaaaaaaaay...

Thanks. It's been years since I last read Watchmen.

He's as edgy as they come

don't lump Ennis in with Ellis and Millar, he's better than that

And still he obviously appeals.

Hilarious.

Nemesis

The Shadow

What's wrong with a vigilante with a dramatic flair? Certainly nicer to read than quip-master 9000.

It's an awkward handshake written by Bendis.

Walt Kelly's Pogo

this
everyone in-universe knew that he was unstable
it's weird to call a mentally ill guy edgy

easy.