What does Sup Forums think about designer babies and tampering with DNA to create most aesthetically pleasing humans?

What does Sup Forums think about designer babies and tampering with DNA to create most aesthetically pleasing humans?

Is everyone looking of equal genetic worth good for society in the long term or bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

personal.lse.ac.uk/Kanazawa/pdfs/I2011.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It will be incredibly good for humanity. It's through our flaws that we destroy ourselves.

Hitler's fantasy world come true.

What could possibly go wrong?

it will only happen after we have exterminated non whites (pale asians not included) from earth.,

after we do that the logical step is to improve upon white stock.
theres no point in going into genetic mods while the world is filled with literal subhumans,

Too big nose, flat face and face that scream illuminati triangle

Editing intelligence into less privileged... ethnicities... should be a top priority. We don't need to kill shitskins, just make'em white on the inside. This will truly avoid the race war

Then vanity will be humanities true pitfall.

holy shit, i just turned gay-- this man is gorgeous

he looks like melania trump

9/10 would smash his boipucci

If it's merely cosmetic genes we affect, and not anything else, then there is no downfall to be had.

I think it will open Pandora's Box and potentially lead to a crisis of biblical Noah's Ark type proportions.

It's the next step toward transhumanism. In spite of my typically atheistic disposition toward technological development, it's really starting to shape up in a general framework of Satan destroying God's creation.

>When King Henry the II ruled, a club foot was considered a mark of god and therefor beautiful

What we perceive as beauty will change. it does so every hundred years or so, it's not really logic to tamper too much. Though removing genetically defects is a + all round I'd say, I'm not ugly, but a more rounded chin would be nice.

Plus sexual dimorphism theory yadda yadda. You've heard it before, genetic ?super people? won't ever come to pass, at the best, tweeks to genetic makeup, that's all.

The US military is pretty dead set on making super soldiers. NPR was even running a story the other week about switching up the legal and ethical standards -- they do that to prepare public opinion for a change that is already well on its way.

>tfw couldn't tell if woman before seeing Adam's Apple

I feel like the 'real' humans would exterminate the 'synthetic' humans (technically all humans are synthetic...
It just seems like an easy us vs them platform

All you'd need for super soldiers is tweeks, not the restructuring of their bio print to create a literal army of G.I's that looks the exact same.

We're talking vanity here, aesthetics in the human perception, not function over form.

Would go gay just for him.

Like what?Muscle and skin tissue enhancements to resist more stress?

how come this nobody cant transform his life into a succesful acting career?

Jordan Barrett if you want his name

Also I don't know what to think about it myself. From one viewpoint I think nobody is beautiful when everyone is beautiful but on the other hand a lot of mental illnesses stemming from self-consciousness could be avoided

he is one of the top male models currently and only 19 years old. Also his parents are rich so he doesn't give a fuck IMO. I know I wouldn't...

That guy looks like he's had plastic surgery.
It's not uncommon now for rich Jewish kids to have plastic surgery to make themselves handsome.

Hopefully someone will post that pic that showed some Jewish dude's transformation to handsomeness.

Google says his dad was a drug cartel leader in Australia.

Knew I was right.

Somebody should tell him to start lifting. Gains at 19 are super easymode, he'll look even better, and it's a basis he'll be greatfull for as he gets older.

>What does Sup Forums think about designer babies and tampering with DNA to create most aesthetically pleasing humans?
I completely support this. If we ever reach this point, we'd also be able to raise IQs before birth. Virtually everyone would get lighter skinned and smarter babies. It's a win-win for everyone.

>What we perceive as beauty will change.

Yup. Humans are really into nasty-looking mutant animals, like cats with pop eyes and no noses

it really fucks up their ability to breathe but who cares, right

BEHOLD THE FUTURE

>he'll be greatfull for as he gets older

protein supplements are generally laden with heavy metals and arsenic

plus, excessive protein is hard on organs anyway and too high a metabolism speeds up your death

weight lifting is only useful to maintaining bone density and muscle tissue. Aesthetic bulk is unhealthy.

That's why it's considered attractive. It's a sign that men have strong immune systems because testosterone depresses the immune system in large amounts.

So, you're saying "Hey, babe... I've got a strong immune system for the kids we'll produce" but also sacrificing your lifespan some to get big.

>that aesthetic jaw
>couldn't tell it was a man
I can't even call you gay or something but what's wrong with you?

>can't even manage to make a good looking dark souls character with all these god damn sliders
>expect me to be able to design my ideal child

fuck, i hope there will be artists I can hire

He is feminine-looking. I've seen women with masculine jaws.

He can do it vegan for all I care. A lad his age should at least look like he doesn't just play vidya all day.

>He is feminine-looking. I've seen women with masculine jaws.

The biggest give-away is the squinty-eye look and the scrunched mid face:

>In spite of their bulkier bodies (about 15 percent more massive than women's bodies), and similarly broader faces, men have upper faces similar in height to women's faces, the scientists found. But compared with the rest of the head, a guy's mid-face is compressed. The differences held throughout human history.

he already looked androgynous as fuck as young as 15. There is no chance he had any surgeries besides maybe dentals done. Some people are just that lucky dude.

kek. Might actually come true when you think about it. Most jobs becoming sedentary and shit....

>implying that's the future
but thats a typical american, man.

>memescience: the post
Better activate some almonds and drink some distilled water. It's unhealthy if you're competing in tournaments or trying to look like arnie, not if you just lift.

This opens the floodgates for damping down "bad" traits, like masculinity, individualism, questioning authority etc.
We're gonna have government mandated beautiful, naive and docile children, not the genetic ubermensch Sup Forums hopes for.

Lmao who wants a doll for a child? No. The whole concept of designer babies is terribly humiliating. To have one or to be one.

You're kidding right? He is not even remotely gorgeous. He`s not attractive at all.

>He`s not attractive at all.
t.

>>memescience: the post

Go choke down some Chinese whey. Have at it.

He looks like Sora from Kingdom Hearts as an adult.

AESTHETIC.

>chink eyes
Not white

I've never known how to feel about eugenics/gene editing.

On one hand it sounds like a way to create a Utopia, but it would be one of almost forced compliance and accomplished by "playing god"

On the otherhand, isn't it our differences that really make humanity interesting? The good and the bad? The norm and the abstract? You kind of notice the most interesting things come from "weird" people usually.
But then maybe we could just engineer the good traits in without any of the bad.

Im not sure, maybe I'm talking out of my ass, but I think we need a balance

If everyone is hot, no one is hot.

yeah I bet you could get some from Palvin as well am I right?

Pride comes before the fall

Lets see the peen.

Just make everyone white or east asian. That's enough diversity for me desu.

Yea no. The guy is not attractive, sorry gay boy.

This neckbeard would be attractive and much better looking than OP guy if he lost weight got decently fit. And that's the truth.

As someone who knows fuck all about DNA - If this sort of thing becomes widespread, couldn't people unnaturally pushing towards a few ideals of beauty do some real bad shit in terms of gene diversity for overall population?

How is this guy ugly?

>have ability to alter human genetics
>just make everyone prettier
fucking short-sighted plebs

>symmetric face
>strong jaw
>very good hair
Yeah okay kid. This guy is at least a 9/10 in most women's books.

His eye area is probably the best I've ever seen. He has such a feline look to his face.

Weak eyebrows. He needs strong Turkish eyebrows and a hairy ass.

I would be ecstatic if people were like 25% more attractive; I understand that it's subjective and numbers don't work like that, but you get what I mean. Reason:

>I honestly believe feminism, lgbt, minority, fat acceptance groups bitch because they don't get laid enough. Pay, career, social views are all secondary to this.
>I've never met a highly attractive person who was adamant about any misc. group's social standing. Don't have time to complain when someone is ready to jump your bones.
>if the bottom tier was generally less fat and unhealthy looking, they would be able to have more sex, and wouldn't be bothered with all the social reparation bullshit.

On the personal side, this would also mean that there are more attractive women in general and (selfishly speaking) more opportunities for myself.

lol

the rich will always win

Behold.

The guy would also get models with 600k followers on IG drooling for his cock. Just gotta lose the weight AMIRITE?

If you make a designer baby will their children also get their altered genetics?

I want to know what to tell a barber to get that hair style.

On the bright side, by simply not being fat, you became way more attractive than a huge chunk of the population.

I don't like it.

Wont that inflate everone's ego even more and make dating even more of a nightmare?

this just shows you women don't want guys with huge muscles, just good looking and skinny.

lifting is for nigger tier, low confident, ugly males

Generally speaking you bring a picture of it and a decent barber will know how to adapt it to work for how you look.

Womens undies...

Being /fit/ is good, but packing on muscles is generally not attractive, yes.

However if you have a good face being skinny doesn't matter.

True. Fun story about that
>move back to college town about a month before classes begin
>it's only college athletes in the gym at this time
>constantly feeling small in comparison to most people
>school starts, normal people cometh
>realize that 90% of the people are fat slobs that can't bench even close to their own body weight

It was a good feel

Make us hotter, stronger and smarter

looks like Bjork

The best looking among us often serous lack in other important departments (intelligence, critical thinking, ect).

I can't say I agree with it.

>but on the other hand a lot of mental illnesses stemming from self-consciousness could be avoided

>implying they should be avoided

Suffering is part of the human condition. It is what forces us to adapt. The day we end our own suffering is the day mankind ceases to exist.

We will have essentially killed ourselves and removed our own souls.

That's a possibility, sure. I can't really say that I'd know the repercussions, but that's my wishful thinking

Great I'm going to be that guy carrying around a picture of another man. Sacrifices must be made.

Imagine a world where everyone woman is THICC.

I think genetic engineering is the only worthwhile choice.

I would like this to be a thing

it would be kick ass if there were presets that you could randomize within a certain range

meme example
aryan:
facial structure
coloration

both randomizable to a certain degree, but not so far that they are no longer considered ethnically aryan (of course you could constrain further, so you don't have an indian aryan if you don't want)

Given all of this, I know some pedo will use this to make his own fuckdoll.

Wrong. Intelligence and good looks correlate.
personal.lse.ac.uk/Kanazawa/pdfs/I2011.pdf

Missmiafit on Instagram for anyone wondering

mmmm that looks yummers

Maybe I should get a wok for Christmas.

nice meals you got there user, ofc if that is yours. Keep it up

>
>That's why it's considered attractive. It's a sign that men have strong immune systems because testosterone depresses the immune system in large amounts.

>So, you're saying "Hey, babe... I've got a strong immune system for the kids we'll produce" but also sacrificing your lifespan some to get big.

Literally nobody thinks this when choosing a mate you fucking autist.

The real correlation is that the natural intelligence is there, but the autistic devotion to intellectual pursuits is not.

Do, they're awesome and you pretty much can't fuck up rice, egg, veggies and whatever meat you feel like

Hell yeah man, bulk cooking is fucking awesome. Pic related is a habanero mango spaghetti I made last week. Doing a loaded baked potato pizza tonight.

Women technically do, but they think of it in terms of cucking.

Ovulating = more attracted to masculine men
not ovulating = more attracted to androgynous men

that guy is drinking rose

She's not genetically thick, she lifts like 600 million kg on her squats

Dat ass is 100% worked for, something that 99.9% of women will never do, because its just too much work for them.

>Stronger among men than women
> Correlation weaker in the US

I'm not convinced

Sounds like a good idea, but the normies won't get along with the new humans. Best to wait until we can let societies scatter in space before going all-in. Pic related.

My friend looks a lot like the guy on the right.

>guy
>drinking rose

Naa bruv, blokes don't drink Rose

>The real correlation is that the natural intelligence is there, but the autistic devotion to intellectual pursuits is not.

So essentially anyone who progresses civilization?

Which is why we make it non-negotiable. SCIENCE will find a way.

\Why not just make Africans tame and successful? You'll never be able to live out your fantasy of exterminating them so why not do something
thats actually useful and make them into upstanding citizens? Besides we could also use their genetics from Ussein Bolt and other fast blacks...
or would you not want those nigger genes in you?

With gene editing I wouldn't be surprised if my great great grand child has dolphin DNA to help him swim more efficiently along with the ability to hold your breathe for prolonged periods of time or something along those lines.

Hell with gene editing I might be able to live to see my great great grand child swim, since aging is seen as a disease and scientists will be able to repair dying cells in your body to make you as if you have never aged past the age of 20. The future is looking bright, gentlemen.

that is why i pointed it out

fair enough if he has a girl with him

No it actually fits quite neatly with our existing data on the topic if you think about it.

Regarding the gender gap, that's because men are slightly smarter than women on average and also have a greater standard deviation in intelligence.

The correlation is also weaker in the US because of diversity. We have different races with different average IQs so that would affect the trend. For example, most people generally think hispanics can be attractive, but they have a lower IQ On average. That would make the numbers not match up with the UK.

>The future is looking bright, gentlemen.

It will not come true and you will most likely die alone or with a small group of family members beside you. It's our destiny.