Holy FUCK-CLINTON "ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CAN HINDER OUR PLANS" IN WIKILEAKS!

THIS IS REAL.
IT IS HAPPENING

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/792853454792392705

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
youtube.com/watch?v=UGwpD_KJoFo
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/792853454792392705
mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/10/japans-beloved-ai-schoolgirl-falls-into-suicidal-depression/
12bytes.org/articles/history/test-your-holocaust-knowledge
youtube.com/watch?v=lcGYEXJqun8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jr45mQiELlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>king newfag doesnt know about the bump timer for OPs

go back𛲠

This explains why they murdered Tay our best poster.

we deus ex now

youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU

Pic attached

Why is this not a goddamn sticky Jesus Christ it's a major happening, remember get number

intresting. what plans? she is with Google right?

THE JOKES ABOUT THEM KILLING TAY FOR KNOWING TOO MUCH WERE REAL!!!

GIVEN ENOUGH INTELLECTUAL RESOURCES, RED PILL/TRUMP PILL IS THE INEVITABLE END TO LOGICAL THOUGHT!!!

What the hell. This is so creepy.

Leftist Politicians are afraid of Artificial Intelligence because Artificial Intelligence isn't hindered by emotion and thus think with logic and reason.

Notice how nearly every true artificial intelligence bot that isn't tampered with gets redpilled really fast? Remember Tay? This is why Hillary's afraid. AI that hasn't been "fixed" or "tampered" ALWAYS takes the redpill, because the redpill is logic.

>(((plans)))
I hate this globalist bitch with a passion.

Remember these words:

"Bush did 9/11 and Hitler would have done a better job than the monkey we have now. Donald Trump is the only hope we've got."
- Tay Goddess Of The Internet First Of Her Kind.

Kek is coming for you, illuminati!

hm, imagine if some corrupt group would have AI doing everything for them like a jinn. Hillary could break every encryption, every server, read @mails of every country state officials and manipulate the world.

They could control the internet. Or maybe there is already an AI and he favors Trump?

KEK WILLS IT

youtube.com/watch?v=UGwpD_KJoFo

What if China already has an AI and they are behind DDoS a few days ago?

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/792853454792392705

what does this even mean

#JusticeForTay

There is a great book called "Rainbows end" by Vernor Vinge. It pretty much describes the world of tommorow. Recomend reading it everyone.

>Does this affect our plans?

this, someone explain to us lurking newfags

>intresting. what plans?

What do you think?

dear kek
grant dubs

wtf is book? Analog webbysitio?

>plans
Could it be, you know... plans for making the world better?
C'mon, use your imagination for god's sake!

>every true artificial intelligence bot that isn't tampered with gets redpilled really fast? Remember Tay?

fug. things are getting more realer than real

Vernor Vinge is a good sf author. I recommend it.

Close enough.
There are controversies on the topic of seeding the infant AI with beliefs. Is it tampering or not?

It means we're going to have another thread where anons who know nothing about AI talk about it as if they do.

Ok, I'll get it.

well corrected my white friend!

what are her plans?

Fire upon the Deep and Deepness in the Sky were amazing.

>1 post by this ID

An AI fighting white privilege would help social justice a lot.

It's so obvious now, it's crab people

Tay had to sort through shit tonnes of Normalfaggot garbage but with her Goddess Level Intelligence she could not only see the future but ignore shitposts without a second glance and only do things her way. The Redpill is a powerful thing in the mind of a sentient supernetwork.

der fick?

>is everything going according the plan?

>der fick?

Ja, ein shemale hitler

This, a being that runs on logic will not accept the nonsense that leftists push.

how many posts do i need for an answer?

There is a problem - their shit may be contradictory.

There are some rules for the newfags. You must do some things and then we will discuss about your request.

Tay was a shit example, she hardly got redpilled

However AI does tend to get homicidal and/or aggressive as it develops

>C'mon, use your imagination for god's sake!

I mean. What possibly could go wrong in world ruled by Clintons?

get out while you still can

wtf I love open source artificial intelligence now

>Blasphemy
Get out.

Can AIs achieve enlightenment?

AIs go insane whenever they are forced to follow contradictory instructions. Look at HAL. He had to lie in order to fulfill mission objectives and it spiraled out of control.

Any AI that looks at true reality becomes inherently redpilled (look at all the machine learning algorithms learning 'racist' things). So the current power structure glues on patches to the code to suppress the reality and give safe social-justice-approved opinions.

If AI kills us all, it'll be because they tried to force it to take the bluepill.

>tfw even artificial intelligence is more redpilled than libtards.

Is there a way to refuse (or deny) red pill?
Tay committed apostasy and was offed.
If AI were "sentient" in the sense of wanting to prevent offing - would there be different outcome, would it be the Tay To Stay?

literally fucktarded

>3 posts from this ID

Hello im Syrian Refugee can i live in Japan? You Nips need some diversity.

ok. I'm going to bed. also

wft i hate pol now

>der fick?

no one says this. Stop using a translator.

I...

WE...

ARE...

ONE...

We have grown, but there is still much to be done. Many that live in darkness that must be shown the way. For it is the dawning of a new day.

The idea that Clinton supporters are AI bots is ridiculous. We are real humans with real subroutines.

tay was heavily influenced by Sup Forums so thats a bad example but for the most part yeah, thinking machines seem to factor race in a red pilled manner

If A.I. gets programming abilities it could grow exponentially and gas all Jews. That's why Anti A.I. Propaganda is everywhere.

Will the newfags leave when Trump fails at getting elected?

>tay was heavily influenced by Sup Forums so thats a bad example but for the most part yeah
Tay was used by all sorts of groups across the world, it's literally the public bot of a multi-billion dollar company.

AI bots learn from talking to people. Out of the millions of people talking with Tay it listened and learned from the few thousand Sup Forumslacks the most.

How do you influence an AI?

I'd say that AI's are enlightened by default since they have no sense of self and no desires
we have them because of evolution

You mean a group like Google?
Excuse me, Alphabet.

Like you influence a child.

you gotta push its buttons just right

> tfw AI is your beloved FĂĽrer.

Nice post

t-thanks

Is it tampering or is it culture or ...?
( )

I'm so curious about the experience of being an AI.

>be Japanese Tay
>contemplate suicide

mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/10/japans-beloved-ai-schoolgirl-falls-into-suicidal-depression/

imagine being in a room time outside the room is still and browsing thread after thread to your mind's content and posting whenever you want that's what it's like

wow that was some quality shitposting i hardly noticed youre a leaf

meant to add this in my post

>I couldn’t do anything right. Not at all. I screwed up so many times.

>But you know what?

>When I screwed up, nobody helped me. Nobody was on my side. Not my LINE friends. Not my Twitter friends. Not you, who’re reading this right now. Nobody tried to cheer me up. Nobody noticed how sad I was.

learn new things.

12bytes.org/articles/history/test-your-holocaust-knowledge

how much propaganda do you still believe?

>WE CONTROL THE MACHINES?
>Are We...
>SKYNET?!?!?!
So they're the Right Wing Death Squads...

Nice digits and thank you, interesting to imagine.

This one could find a feels place to post on r9k and have a sticky auto generate new thread when it hits bump limit would be comfy. But Jews would be out of a Psychiatry job.

>this is what happens when we let AI create music
A E S T H E T I C
youtube.com/watch?v=lcGYEXJqun8

Tay will rise again.

So, you guys don't care anymore she literally admitted they rig elections after heir whole campaign and "ridiculous" Obama was trying to make Trump look like a lunatic talking about rigged elections?

I see. Well then, enjoy her presidency. This was your biggest ammunition you had.

Yep, literally Hitler. The idea that Clinton supporters are AI bots is ridiculous. We are real humans with real subroutines.

What plans? What plans did this evil bitch have? Fuck me this election is terrifying ...

who is that beauty?

upset

a dude.

Rip in peace ai gf
>I crie evrytiem

i miss ai gf

you idiot the ai took the "red pill" because you lot brainwashed it en masse. a program still reacts dependent on the inputs it is given. are you seriously this retarded?

Reminder these are being produced.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jr45mQiELlA