Don't lie /pol, you listen to black musicians, WATCH BLACK MOVIES, & WATCH SPORTS

Don't lie /pol, you listen to black musicians, WATCH BLACK MOVIES, & WATCH SPORTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M97c5bbrqYo?t=2647
youtube.com/watch?v=KNQRqAoT-2c
answersingenesis.org/bible-characters/adam-and-eve/what-was-adam-like/
youtube.com/watch?v=jeB3VlK-wSk
youtube.com/watch?v=1CdkyFSMNOY
youtu.be/Fb6n_nT8eLY
youtube.com/watch?v=gQMV1iQ-Xsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger music is horrible. Their shows and movies suck like that retarded WE WUZ MOB AND SHEIT Empire. Fuck sports ever since those faggots started kneeling.

Actually
Been listening and watching less than I ever had due to the OP. And to add, the bias advertisements showing 12-13% about 60-75% of the time. When it comes to crime, then it's racist. But when it comes to commercials, it's realistic and proper.

1. no
2. no
3. no

and i'm black

Black """"""""""musicians""""""""""

- don't listen to pop, R and B, or rap
- don't watch sports
- don't watch black moves

and Rihanna is hot

>you listen to black musicians
Not unless I have to for social convention

>WATCH BLACK MOVIES
Literally never

>WATCH SPORTS
So?

No, but I used to fap to Rihanna music videos on MTV when I was 14.

>music

no only European djs and European composers

>movies

i dont watch movies

>sports

i only do sports, not watch them

LOL, you act like white people didn't invent those sports

AYY LMAO

Robyn Fenty is white.

>WATCH SPORTS
Best players in my sport just happen to be European.

> black musicians
Only house music, which is largely music.

> WATCH BLACK MOVIES
No

SAGE

What's a black movie?

No, not really.

I love gangster rap tbqh

>European.
Or Metizo European

Suarez is best Striker in the world.

No to music and movies. Watched football last year, but haven't once this year because of the kneeling.

Only sport I watch now is golf.

American black """culture""" is literally cancer.

>nigguh bitch nigguh shoot dem gunz nigguh sell drugs bitch nigguh get duh money n shiieeet

And then you turn around and go
>"Gee, I wonder why black youth participate in so much crime and violence. It must be institutional racism and social biases"

American blacks are the worst of any Western nation.

no i don't. but i do play turkish video games.

nope

>black musicians
Nope, nigger music sucks
>BLACK MOVIES
I hope you like unfunny shit like Tyler Perry.
>WATCH SPORTS
Like I want to watch a bunch of apes fight to get a ball in a hoop.

nope

>Never listened to coon tunes
>Stopped watching Hollywood nine years ago
>Sports never appealed to me
>lying

I think you've mistaken us for niggers somehow. Btw, what do you think of the NFL tanking? Is there anything niggers can touch that they don't immediately ruin? Just curious as to how such a self-destructive species could have circumnavigated the universe 100000000000 years ago an sheeit, while it only took America about 193 years to put white men on the Moon. Consider my almonds activated.

The only black show I'm watching is Atlanta, the only black mainstream rapper I listen to is Kanye.

Yes I'm black

I actually very specifically despise Rihanna. I don't even care what race or nationality she is, her music just blows ass.

dont watch movies
dont watch sports
listen to thrash metal

but i know most of Sup Forums does because they are closet nigger/spic lovers
Anyone who watches American football, baseball, or, basketball.. is a fucking nigger lover. I dont care what they say.

I do none of those things.

> youtu.be/M97c5bbrqYo?t=2647

>be entertained by balcks
of course. they're entertaining.

My nigga.

Happy 15'th birthday in advance.

Some from the first one.

But they're all ancient or dead. Black music has largely been garbage for 30 years.

I used to watch Spike Lee movies back when he was relevant.

I don't watch any black sports.

Anime is my only entertainment.

i dont watch black movies or black sports but i do listen to some music by black people. never rap though

>White

1. No. I listen mostly TSFH, Yann Tiersen and other highly complex music.

2. No. i never watch television. Well to be honest i watch Dave Chapelle. And Pastor David Manning on youtube. And the Black dude from Infowars. And sometimes Ben Carson when he does a TV appearance.

3. No.

SOS came out in 2006, faggot. That is the superior fapbait video. Hips Dpn't Lie came out in 2005 and that was also an acceptable fapbait video.

I also fapped to that one blonde presenter who always did the Spring Break specials, but I don't remember her name.

As you can probably guess I didn't have the internet until after I was 14.

not gonna lie, i like a lot of mo-town r&b and 70's funk and soul. it's probably the irish in me.

>songs consist of auto-tuned, monotone niggerbabble between each chorus
>talent

Same. If a bitch can't Do-Re-Mi without synthetic editing past the Mi, she deserves to be knocked the fuck out tbf.

I'd say that..

>Music I listen to
Contains 20-30% blacks

>Movies I watch
Contains 05-15% blacks, and the blacks are portrayed as normal or normal sub human nigger behaviour (know what films are jew)

>Sports I watch
Contain 10-25% blacks

Can only really think of one "Black Movie" that I really liked.
youtube.com/watch?v=KNQRqAoT-2c

I wont front senpai the only nigger that i listen to when drunk

>Music
Get fucked I'm that guitar guy who listens to 1960's psychedelia. Purple people made this shit.

>Movies
No niggers in my spaghetti westerns.

>Sports
Hockey. See: (a fucking leaf) pretty sure there's ONE nigger in the NHL?

Dumb nigs need to gloat to feel good about theymselvez

There are a lot of great black musicians over the decades who have made good tunes, but over time the music has devolved. Modern mainstream hip hop is pitiful.

>1992

I bet you're still counting every peach fuzz pube you sprout.

1. Listen to mostly classic rock
2. What is a black movie, directed by or starring a black? Either way for the most time, no.
3. I don't watch sports, if I was interested in sports I'd do them.

Louis Armstrong, Ray Charles, Chuck Berry, and Ella Fitzgerald are degenerate trash T B H F A M

>1992

1992 was 34 years ago, you idiot.

>WATCH SPORTS

only hockey and counterstrike.

neither of which feature niggers.

idiot

Only Black thing I've actually liked was Jazz.

Can't name a single sport or movie I've liked otherwise.

hahahahahaa hah i trol u xDDDDDDDDDDDD

But i like counterstrike

i don't sorry.

They are all great performers who have made great tunes.

>We can’t say for sure, but I suspect Adam had a middle-brown skin colour. All humans have the same skin colour. We have a pigment called melanin. If we have a lot of this pigment we are very dark (even black). If we don’t have much of this pigment we are very fair (white).

>In The Answers Book, it is explained that from two people having the right mix of dominant and recessive genes for the amount of melanin, all shades of colour in humans could arise. Thus, if Adam and Eve were both a middle-brown colour, all shades from black through to white could be accounted for in their children and future generations. For the same reason, Adam and Eve probably had brown eyes and dark hair.

>answersingenesis.org/bible-characters/adam-and-eve/what-was-adam-like/

I love black people. Fuck all you racists. They have problems but racism is literally retard mind shit

what's a black musician?

He dont know the

>1995 was 30 years ago

Meme

None of those things.

Most of Sup Forums does you are not alone.

>i listen to punk, metal and other exclusively white genres.
>one episode of Luke Cage made me want to fucking gas the niggers.
>Sports are for failed college jocks

Are you new?

youtube.com/watch?v=jeB3VlK-wSk

No, I'm an INTP with a pretty substantial IQ. I don't have cable and hate cuckball. I watch youtube vids and post here for leisure.

Favorite black comedy movie or show? Come on Sup Forums

I still like Nutty Professor

Maybe """black""" movies sometimes because I watch american shows and they have shitloads of niggers in them.
I may be trash but I don't have niggers in my life.

Coming to America.
inb4 we wuz

>Watch sports

I watch hockey not Nigger Basketball Association or Nigger Football League only Americans love nigger dominated sports.

all of my nope

literally not at all

Really can't stand them. As a man from south Louisiana I see more and more niggers try to be disrespectful to make themselves feel better. But at the end of the day that fixes nothing. So, I tell myself "Ahhh fuck 'em. Let them rot in their own filth if they want to be needlessly rude."

No. I do not.
Not a fan of degeneracy.
youtube.com/watch?v=1CdkyFSMNOY

>Not watching GAA sports
THESE are the true white mans sports.

well i have to agree with most of this... except Jazz and Blues, old R&B was pretty damn good too.

>only Americans love nigger dominated sports

only liberal wannabe wiggers and niggers do

NFL viewership is down 12% this year due to kneeling niggers during the national anthem

A beaner cartel would eat those black gangsters for breakfast

Actually, over the past few years I completely stopped listening to black musicians or watching any heavily black shows and movies. Not even because of some precedent, I just started noticing how terrible and childish all their music and entertainment is.

And I never watched sports in the first place.

Even if we did, that doesn't change the facts
>Niggers commit proportionately more violent crime
>Niggers have some of the lowest IQs of any race
>Niggers don't build civilizations, they destroy them

>Metizo European
Kill yourself potato faggot

You know I refuse to believe they are people on Sup Forums who complain about black people yet have never seen Chappelle Show

youtu.be/Fb6n_nT8eLY

This, Clayton Bigsby and the Reparations skit might get a laugh out of any Sup Forumsack

I do listen to black music, I watch shows and films with black people, the football team I've supported all my life has numerous black players, one is the current top scorer, and I even fap to BLACKED.

I have to admit, botswannan metal is really cool

he is a nigger and its fucking stupid
only people who watch this nigger shit are under 25
a nigger making fun of nigger who cares?

Rarely watch sports unless it is mtb related. I do like some 70's soul and don't apologize for it.

Pic related: The only black movie I like.

Atlanta is a fucking good show

>listen to black musicians
No I don't
>WATCH BLACK MOVIES
Last one I watched was the original Friday, 5 years after it came out
>& WATCH SPORTS
I watch Hockey, niggers aren't a thing there(yet)

>you listen to black musicians
Only post-motown/Hendrix I can stand is a few rappers - Early Ice Cube, Ludacris because he's hilarious, DMX for the same reason, and Grandmaster Flash's The Message, That one song from Living Colour, and Sevendust's frontman.

>WATCH BLACK MOVIES
90's Eddie Murphy films are funny. Hate everything else.

>WATCH SPORTS
I only like motorsports. Athletic sport is dull, pointless, and weak. Only man and machine can entertain me.

I never watch black movies. The only black actor I even remotely like is Morgan Freeman, and the only black musician i listen too is Gary Clark jr. Although James brown, Stevie Wonder and BB King are all pretty good. I still fucking hate nigger culture though

Okay

>Boss Nigger
>rated PG
I love how carefree we used to be. It's how I still live.

As far as I know, this is the only black song I like youtube.com/watch?v=gQMV1iQ-Xsc

I don't watch black movies or sports.

Only the first one. I think the weeknd/whoever the fuck produces his shit is godlike.
But he's canadian so I still don't really want niggers in my country.

I grew up watching Sanford and Son, Martin, and Fresh Prince. There aren't any good nigger shows now.

>Gary Clark Jr.
my nigga, people on Sup Forums are retarded if they can't concede that blacks make good musicians, excluding retarded gangsta rap of course.

I'm just convinced stormfags are back agian at this point

I would lick my own cum from her ass.