No girl will ever love you as much as Helga loved Arnold

>No girl will ever love you as much as Helga loved Arnold

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vrfjzgUH6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am at peace with my place. Can you say the same?

Nein

Having a stalker is shit.
Once she gets to know you all the projections she had over you will crumble

speak for yourself.
plus Helga knew Arnold on a deeper level than "stalker"

I actually did we went out I dumped her and married her brainy best friend instead

But OP, it wasn't apparent to Arnold either until the very end. For all you know, some girl out there is thinking exclusively about you right now.

>No girl will ever love you

>[womanhood quivering intesifies]

>you ain't never had a friend

Good.

>tfw there was actually a girl who liked me
>tfw she jokingly asked why I never asked her out
>tfw it told her that she was too flat
>tfw realized from her friend a year later that she actually had a thing for me
>tfw this happened at least 2 more times with 2 different girls, the first reason being she was too tomboyish for me and the other one was because I was in my lone wolf phase
Kill me

(((based))) black man

I'm so lonely

You have us Brother. If nothing else take Solace in that.

>No girl will ever be this wet for you

What about, and I'm completely serious when I say this, your mom?

You can't fuck you mom.

Valid point, but it's not the same.

what if I have 2 daddies?

Well that would explain why you are such a faggot.

Does anyone else finds it weird the display of romance between children in this kind of show?
Of course when I was younger I had my handful of crushes but they were always ideals and not goals to be obtained.
Now looking back with the perspective of and an adult aged person, I realize the end goal of attraction is reproduction and it's just weird to think what were truly Helga's end goal once she gained Arnold..

No, you're just an autist with atypical life experiences.

You get out there and you seek them out, you hear me? You go and earn your happy ending. Happiness isn't going to march up to your doorstep. Never, ever give up, because nothing in life worth having is easy to get.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!

not even him but jesus this spilled some emotional alcohol in an open wound, you're fucking right

Helga didn't love Arnold.

She loved the idea of Arnold.

If they had dated, maybe they could have built a loving relationship, but there's no way the real Arnold could ever live up to the fantasy Helga built of him, and therefore would always be, through no fault of his own, disappointing her.

You're partially right, but I still think she loved him. The preschool segment convinced me.

one sided love isn't enough.

Does anyone have the image of the stalked user?
you know, the one with the Onii-chan thingie?

>You get out there and you seek them out, you hear me?
its too late user they all have children now and live happy lives with their families

Arnold was compassionate and selfless here, at a young age too.

>they all have children now and live happy lives with their families
Yep, I get drunk (like now) and Google or Facebook nice girls I knew. Some of them I was never even attracted to; we were just mutually friendly and I like to know that they're happy now. Even if I'm not.

>No girl will ever love you as much as Helga loved Arnold
Well there was one girl, but that was a long time ago.

>earn your happy ending
Happy endings don't exist, user.

I've had a couple girls be obsessed over me. One I was repulsed by the other was one I had dated 6 years before and when she did she treated me like shit. Irl when girls are this obsessive they have major issues. Also the Pam and Jim scenario also isn't all it's cracked up to be. I was a Jim and while the good times were good when a girl gets fucked up by someone emotionally they're usually a lost cause. I still fap to my Pam all the time because she's hot as fuck even though I have been dating my current gf for a year and a half.

>Well there was one girl,
Better than nothing
Try,

>implying that I want a sick fuck following me around, collecting my used bubblegum, and making a sculpture of me from the used bubblegum.

lol

gay

He made her girlhood tremble

Actually, there is. She and I are very much in love with each other.

Perhaps if we had met a year earlier, I might be married to her rather than my wife. But that's how life works out sometimes.

Weird, desu

this fuckin retard
>too tomboyish
>lone wolf phase
well at least you got dumb luck to counter your lack of brains

She's got "stalker" written all over her.
She latched on to somebody who showed a little kindness.
Trust me, she's damaged goods.

>No girl will ever intentionally want to talk to you

>She loved the idea of Arnold.

I thought this on the first watch. Then upon rewatch you see exactly how Helga articulates her feelings about him. They are not based upon an image of him, they are on him. She loves him because of his kindness towards others and his optimism. Helga's own bullying, tomboyish persona is just built up to protect her from the jibes of others. In actual fact she has a lot in common with Arnold.

The dream sequence where he falls in love with the "ideal Helga" is essentially just Helga without her bullying mask on.

>"I love Arnold! There, I said it! I love him! I love him! Arnold, Arnold, Arnold! I'm absotively posilutely in love with the boy! I wanna grow up and have a fabulous life with him, travelling around the world: coffee in Paris, roses, sailboats, the whole nine yards! I wanna have a perfume named after us: Arnold x Helga! I love Arnold!"

>car alarm goes off

That's actually a pretty good look for Helga

Kys

that seems like a lot of bloated expectations to me.

It's just hope.

Desperate

Her costume changes are always great, and she tends to look hell of a lot better when she's not wearing the pink dress.

>tfw a Cosmic pus-ridden Cancer tumor found love before you did
Is this what despair feels like?

>>Well there was one girl,
>Better than nothing
not that user, but it really isn't. now we know what we're missing.

You deserve all that pain , my man

This.

I had a girl pine after me from afar for years who, unlike Helga, never plucked up the courage to tell me and just expected me to figure it out on my own. She gradually grew resentful of me. The sense of missing out on that is what made grow to love Hey Arnold so much.

The amount of dissapointment i have for you cannot be described in the human language

Post your face if La Sombra threatens Helga's life to get Arnold to do what he wants.

While I can't exactly see her as a damsel in distress, it'd definitely make Arnold realise how much he cares for her

>ywn be Arnold

>>tfw it told her that she was too flat
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
You god damn retard.

Hey Arnold, want to have lots of unprotected vaginal sex with me and ejaculate in my cervix over and over until I get knocked up? Criminy, i'm ovulating right now you stupid Football Head!

>be a 90's kid
>hey arnold starts airing in my country
>be constantly bullied and made fun of by girl on my block
>Let's call her Bitch
>realize that Bitch might like me
>I become angry
>If she likes me then why does she do this to me?
>decide to get back at her
>date bitch's little sister instead
>drive a wedge between the two
>when I'm over their house I always make a show of how much I love my GF
>take GF to prom
>while bitch stays home alone
>break up with GF when I go to college
>Come back home 10 years later
>bitch is a single mom with five kids
>bitch is still obsessed with me

End yourself, like for real

So you fought fire with fire instead of being the better person (i.e. Arnold) and contributed to her life being shitty? Good for you.

The creator of Hey Arnold retweeted this one. I believe he thinks that's exactly how they would look if they were older.

It was her decision and responsability.
Don't frame user.

Helga finally loosing the fucking unibrow? I like thick brows but have unibrow in this fucking day and age... cunt is just painfully lazy

Just a phase.

>tfw elementary schoolers have more experience with romance than you
>tfw you spent highschool sleeping in class and eating lunch alone
>tfw nobody even remembers you
It's fine.

This is fiction, and even then both Helga shows signs of legit depression, and Arnold a sense of incompleteness.

And I live in the shithole that is Southern California, fifth graders are indulging in excess and getting STIs

>whatever you say Helga

How and why is Helga basically the character of a Shakespearean tragedy when she's 9

>How and why is Helga basically the character of a Shakespearean tragedy when she's 9

Because she's written that way. Drama is always more interesting than anything else. Her home life is shit. Her passionate love for Arnold is completely over the top and distinctly adult considering how young she is. She's got an abrasive, melodramatic character and she moves the plot in like half of the episodes. The dullest reason is just that she was written that way. She's edgy as fuck.

How can one man be this retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=-vrfjzgUH6s
What did she mean by this?

what a fucking idiot you are

I Pity you sir not only did you reject a tomboy of all things like a plebeian. You also missed out on love

She constantly abused him. That is not love.

no way fag

>That is not love.

No, but this is.

soy el... FEO PAYASO
GRANDE Y FEO PAYASO

Move It, Football Head!