DC contacts you to create a general summary of an original large-scale crossover plot and title to the event...

DC contacts you to create a general summary of an original large-scale crossover plot and title to the event. What is it and what is it called?

Hard mode: The title cannot contain the words "infinite", "final", "hour", "zero", and "crisis"

The Coming of the Spoogecock, Chapter 1: The Force Awakens

The Epoch of Ultiverse

Transdimensional light beings from Multiverse 0, commonly known as the Ultiverse have patiently awaited the moment where Multiverse 1 will achieve their ultimate form as light beings so the can absorb their power to double their own!

However the multiverse keeps resetting itself every twenty years, stymieing their plans!

Now, they take the offensive!

Now, is the Epoch of the Ultiverse!

A Titan Will Die (spoilers, it's Donna Troy)

>Return of Starro.
Starro returns to earth after having conquered various other planets. With him comes an alien army directly controlled by Starro itself. The invasion of Starro begins small with a cult being formed, and then small skirmishes begin as the conquered aliens invade, until finally Starro itself arrives.

There are also philosophical questions about whether its okay to use deadly force against the aliens, as well as what to do with the now homeless aliens (Starro has consumed their homeworlds/suns) now that they are no longer being mind-controlled by Starro. Starro also manages to get a few badguys on his side (like Zod) who are not being directly controlled by Starro himself (basically some badguys who want to see the earth destroyed cause they're assholes).

Lots of Lovecraftian horror. Lots of cool fights on all scales (street level to Superman tier).

>Hard mode: The title cannot contain the words "infinite", "final", "hour", "zero", and "crisis"

Last Minute until The End of Calamity: Unbound

OP here. I would read the shit out of this if done well.

it wouldn't be done well

Thanks man. I've always thought Starro has A LOT of potential as a big bad villain, but just hasn't been given the spot light Starro deserves, and I'm also sad they aren't using him as the villain for the Justice League movie.

I see the story as mainly featuring the Justice League, but as it's an event I'd also use some other characters from throughout the DCU too, but the main focus would be on the League.

would it feature a L.E.G.I.O.N. tie-in?

Beyond Infinity

The Justice League goes beyond the source wall and a bunch of crazy 2deep4u shit ensues until editorial tells me to tone it the fuck down and Batman saves the day or some shit.

If I were writing it in the main event? No, just cause I'm not deep enough on L.E.G.I.O.N to do them justice; however if someone had a cool thing to do with L.E.G.I.O.N in a tie in I'd be down.

Also, I'd like to add I'd do a subplot with Jon, Damian, and Billy Batson taking place in the dreaming similar to what happens in Morrison's JLA run. Also it adds personal stakes for Superman and Batman.

Infinite Dinosaur Hour

You're a dick.

Infinite hour zero: final crisis

Batman sits in his cave and talks about his parents dying, being a hero and forming the black, this is all done in as an inner monologue over panels showing heroes fighting villains with some B plot involving a super computer or something else

Holy Wars

Black Adam comes to The Justice League, near death warning of a war in the Egyptian Pantheon that will spread to all gods across the cosmos due to Felix Faust stealing a bunch of different artifacts and starting shit up top. Egyptians are especially pissed, have nearly stripped Adam of power (except for one god who likes him, why he isn't dead) and are gunning to take over some heavenly real estate that has been vacated and the battleground will be Earth because they don't want to fuck up the heavens. Factions start forming for the coming war. WW and Billy side with the Greeks obviously (though n52 is a bit weird for cap isn't it). Dr. Fate is basically the herald of the coming Egyptian apocalypse, Egypt and some of the middle east will be protected but everywhere else is fair game for these battles. The Spectre and the Pax dei gear up to take some territory of their own and preemptively attack the middle east. The New Gods fear losing their status as, well New Gods with the old gods poised for a comeback here so they get involved. Native American shit comes into play basically trying to genocide the white man while this shit is going on, taking advantage, maybe the greeks end up fighting the nords for control of central Europe. Superheroes and villains are basically scrambling to even stay alive, with big guns like Superman desperately trying to save humanity

This already happened, it's called War of the Gods.

Boundless Kerfuffle

everyone gets a giant robot

they fight

fuck it it's an event just do it again but make it more meta or something

"A Trap in Time"
Booster Gold requires the help of superman due to him being from the previous universe cause a being told him so who turned out to be a villain and tried to kill Booster Gold, but Booster escaped. Super man and Booster confront the villain which turned out to be a de-powered Time Trapper. When superboy prime attacked the time trapper, prime was sent back to his earth while the time trapper got sent to the rebirth universe. Time trapper was going to try and imprison Booster and Super man at end point but fails over all. He tells them a threat is coming and that there is no where to hide but Oz teleports him to a cell so he couldn't say anymore

Action comics: Breaking Point
A rogue superman goes around the multiverse trying to enforce his own sense of justice until he discovers a series of malicious dimensions that are shielded from dimensional mcguffinery. Now this superman has to stop them from destroying all of the multiverse while trying to recruit heros he may have pissed off. Also the evil dimension warriors are just expies of marvel characters from the past 10 years. The biggest fights would be edgy mc superman vs "black arachnid and his toxic barb" and wonder woman vs Thursday "the hammer" mckenzie. The climax would be bugs bunny entering a door to have an offscreen litiguous discussion and the matter being resolved with cosmic toon law.

but this time, Vext solves everything

id but it

buy

>Return of Starro.
>Starro returns to earth

it's a mystery where the letters DC keep showing up, leading batman to investigate in Washington, only to be wrong. the DC actually stands for Dream Corner, another name for the world as a whole, as created by Dream of the Endless.

Splinter of the Mind: Mr Mind finds himself in the 31st Century and uses the tech of the era to reassemble the Monster Society of Evil. They proceed to fight the LoS and defeat them. The Legion sends Saturn Girl to recruit the JSA to get them fight the now augmented Soicety after Mr. Mind gets the Fatal Five and Legion of Super-Villains to work for him. Optional subplot of how Dr. Sivana seeks to usurp Mr.Mind by using Valdius

This is pretty much impossible and would never happen in a million years, but a man can dream.

Marvel and DC have a kind of "exchange student" deal. Due to some magical shenanigans, a hero from Marvel and DC switch places and find themselves stranded in another universe for a year. Maybe they have to wait for the planets to line up again before they can get home or something?

A whole years worth of stories being published by the competitor about a foreign hero in their universe.

Neither company would give up their A listers of course. And it wouldn't even be worth doing if they traded a couple of complete who-gives-a-fucks.

I'm thinking someone like Nightwing level fame? Seeing him interact with Marvel heroes would be fun. No idea from Marvel though. Maybe Daredevil?

Mine is a Bat-event.

I want to bring Penguin back into prominence.

He somehow rigs the election and becomes mayor of Gotham, with his sights set on presidency next. He teams up with Waller and the Suicide Squad become his lackeys.

First thing he does as mayor is he comes close to killing Joker, putting him in hospital for the duration of this event. Maybe Joker has some incriminating evidence on him.

He has Jason Todd convicted of murder and thrown into Blackgate.

Brings Bane into town as his muscle.

Attacks Bruce Wayne on a corporate level -there's no way Bruce's taxes add up for instance. Makes Batman's life hell too. Public starts to adore him for (nearly) killing Joker, and his hard line stance against other crazies like Zsasz.

At the climax, he'd do something to really hurt Bruce on a personal level, as well as screw the whole city of Gotham. Appeal to people's worse nature. Set up something like the boat scene in TDK, only both boats get blown up.

In the end, when he's on the cusp of victory, he gets defeated by his own personal flaws. Somehow his greed, arrogance and self-importance get the better of him. In the end, he's his own worst enemy and Batman just takes advantage of that. Story ends with the people of Gotham turning against Penguin, but the city has suffered some serious losses.

>Cant include the word crisis
I thought you said it was a DC event.

Emerald Dawn: A massive meteorite made entirely of kryptonite fragments is heading for Earth. A small contingent of mutated Kryptonians who can't stand sunlight and feed off the Kryptonite radiation are looking to nuke the Earth in order to colonize it. Green Lanterns have to prevent this from happening.

bump

I actually wanna read this.

It's called "PRIME" and it's the story of how the Ultra-Humanite, the first supervillain of the DC Universe, gets restored to his rightful place of prominence.

It ties back to Englehart and Staton's GLC run from the 1980s when 2 alien chipmunks, two of the only survivors of the Pre-Crisis universe, Ch'p and his enemy Dr. Ub'x, left for Africa to try to hyper-evolve Earth's animals. Ch'p died on John Stewart's Mosaic world and Ub'x went to the 58th century, never to be heard from again. Until now. Turns out, he escaped to the 58th century to escape the Ultra-Humanite, who discovered his work and co-opted it. Ub'x wasn't just trying to create evolved animals, he was trying to create a species who could move between parallel universes with a hyper-multiversal awareness. Ultra-Humanite studies what's known now of the 52 multiverses and sets out to conquer the easiest Earth first. Earth-33, Earth-Prime. He's able to take control of that planet's only hero, coincidentally named Ultra. (Yes, from Ultra Comics.)

When Ultra-Humanite possesses Ultra, he's able to walk between Multiverses and summon the fictions of Earth-33 to attack other ones. So this story would be, basically, South Park's Imaginationland meets Multiversity. Lots of analogues of actual pop culture figures attacking the DCU at large. From his base on Earth-33, Ultra seems invincible and like the multiverse is his for the picking, but Earth-33 has another defender. It's Superboy from Superman: Secret Identity A huge fight ensues, and when the good guy is about to be defeated, a time portal opens and the Threeboot Legion appear. After the battle settles, the hero goes off with the team and they get a sweet new book together.

Predicament on Interminable Planetoids

An omnipotent being from another universe called the Micromanager has been studying the earth and has discovered there a number of things about it that don’t make sense. So he sets about tinkering with the fabric of reality to get rid of the mistakes. Unfortunately, every time he fixes a mistake it causes two new ones to manifest. This leads to an endless cycle of pointless repairs and reboots that results in shittier and shittier earths being created. The earth’s heroes can only stand and watch in horror as their identities become more and more convoluted and meaningless.

ETERNITY

The Rock of Eternity has become sentient, displeased with The Wizard's choices and champion, so it has taken matter into its own hands. The Rock has created a magical blackout, every sorcerer, dark mage, and healer is now powerless, and the living lightning is now jumping from host to host seeking the new champion. The Justice League must contain it, have Billy reclaim his title, and restore magic to the world before the universe itself goes haywire from the cosmic imbalance

Crack in the Source Wall

Bunch of new characters come in. Existing characters react- The story will serve as a plot device to parallel the refugee crisis across the world

A whodunnit over which member of the Justice League unmasked Batman as Bruce Wayne and why
>And no undoing it with retcons or magic

Multiverse Cook Off: each hero group from various multiverses make a five course meal, judged by some multiversal entity group I guess. Different foods and dishes are prepared and displayed in gorgeous detail to make the reader hungry. Some of them include real dishes and show you the recipes.

I like Starro as well and always wanted to see him being the villain for a huge DC event, but I had something entirely different in mind for him; it would also start off small, a few things here and there, some media reports, some blog posts, nothing that would cause too much of a commotion or alarm to alert the big guns of Earth, but then it would start to snowball into a full scale invasion quite quickly, to the point that heroes and villains were being infected and the remainders had to band together to not only find a cure, but to ultimately stop Starro. The Starro symbiote would become more akin to an infection or bacteria, rather than the small starfish, and would cause those who have come into contact to become completely unhinged; think World War Z zombies or The Crazies, while morphing their physiology in different ways.

Pax Kryptoniana

superman starts intervening in other countries according to american foreign policy, only real life situations like Iraq, North Korea, India x Pakistan etc.
Foreign citizens begin to repel Superman even when he comes to avoid natural disasters and several plots to kill Superman arise in the whole world.
Superman begins to have recurrent nightmares about Krypton's last days.

Gorilla Grodd successfully turns the entire world into Gorillas like him.
The rest of the event is the JL trying to reverse this.

And here's the ideas I had for the opening page.

>Panel 1; Interior Shot of a Batman Cache in Gotham.
>Batman is hunched over a microscope while his computer is busy processing data. We see a variety of different shots of Batman, doing different scientific tests, but never his face. Between each panel, a simple black box with the noise for a fist smashing against metal is present.
>"Two weeks have passed since the invasion of Earth began; before the Justice League had time to react, before we knew what we were up against."
>"Not many of us remain. But those of us.. Who are still us... keep trying to help in whatever ways we can".
>Cut to a panel of Batman looking over his shoulder towards the door behind him; the left side of his face clearly mangled and shredded. No eye is present.
>"Luthor and I thought we had found a cure, a way to stop the infection from spreading, but he's since gone dark in the past two days"
>The next few panels are of Batman prepping different pieces of gear while suiting up.
>"The Kryptonian is still hunting me, so this location is no longer a viable option. I'm sending the date of collected via all channels; in hopes that those of you out there might be able to continue our work"
>Batman touches the glass on a holding cell; Alfred and Batgirl slam violently against it, screaming and clawing to get at him.
>"Batman out".

10/10 would read

I rember a good fanfic of batman living with the avengers for a yearish. Could be cool to see that paradigm reversed.
I think DC is more cosmic power level in general than marvel, so sending a real heavy hitter to DC would make more sense.
>Hyperion
So he can fight with supes and hangout with him and shazam as ~equals
>Ironman
Hes smart like bruce wayne, lex luthor, etc. And with all that fresh new tech at his disposal he could make some pretty cool shit. Hed also probably try to assert himself as some leader or try to control stuff, might lead to interesting conflicts with the league or waller or someone
>Hulk
Mostly just because hes such a variable powerlevel. Hulk can be out matched by a lot of relatively weak DC guys, but worldbreaker hulk is on par with darkseid or mongul or doomsday.
>Thanos
Yeah hes a villain but hed be like a combo of stark and banner in the DC world, also itd be interesting to see him interact with darkseid

I dunno, how would different marvel guys handle life in DCverse?

Infinite Crisis: Final Hour - Issue Zero

After being shot by the Joker, Alexander's death is briefly stopped by the backward time-traveling Hyper-Adapter from the watchtower in 2010. It melds with him and is teleported to the pocket dimension which lies in shatters after Bestboy-Prime punches it. He uses the shards to rearranges certain aspects of history, giving birth to several universes, in turn, giving birth to the Dark Multiverse.

His essence is spread throughout the Dark Multiverse, the reflection of the last son of Earth-Three as the evil counterpart of the entire 52. His last few thoughts sends him back to that alley with the Adapter finally done with him. He closes his eyes as the sound of bells and laughter fade slowly into silence.

No Holds Barred

Universe wide fighting tournament featuring DC's strongest combatants inside a public arena.

Winner gets any wish granted directly from the Source.

R E S S U R E C T I O N

Superboy-Prime gets ahold of the Anti-life equation (as he floats thru time and space_ allowing him to revive Earth-Prime and all its inhabitants to the day he obtains his super powers, meets with superman and goes off to fight in COIE.

Prime has his wish and is happy. Until!
The Avatars of Darkseid of the multiverse attack him and his newly made world to take the anti-life equation from him. With very little help from the unpowered people of Earth-Prime, Superboy has the face the full might of the pure and unfiltered evil (and armies of parademons) of the DC Multiverse. (final showdown against Pre-Crisis Darkseid)

I'd end in a defeat for Prime, who gets caged by Darkseid and the Anti-Life equation ends up in the hands of the most powerful iteration of Darkseid.

I suppose he could use the formula to power some of his friends and family to help him out, even though i think i'd be more interesting to see the armies of earth league against an undead army of aliens.

if one the judges isnt an omnipotent Gordan Ramsey ill be disappointed

bimp