Elisa Maza

How the fuck does someone get promoted to a second class detective in the NYPD in when their only 26 years old??? What strings did Elisa have to pull to get such a good position at a maximum of 6 years into her police career (if she applied at 18, plus the 2 year probation)

Not to mention she barely did her fucking job for 3 years straight when she was too busy doing fantasy shit with the Gargoyles and boning Goliath all night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygrEVnrg3Ic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Elisa is even her real name.

You fucker.....

PRODIGIOUS GENIOUS LEVEL INTELLECT.
Or she just sucked really good.

>What strings did Elisa have to pull to get such a good position at a maximum of 6 years into her police career (if she applied at 18, plus the 2 year probation)
She didn't have to do anything, really. It's good PR to parade a strong woman succeeding around. Companies in real life do this all the time, there's absolutely no reason why it couldn't happen to the pretend one.

Think you posted the wrong image by mistake there, friend.

OH SHI-

>Or she just sucked really good.

Her dad was a cop. She had good connections and aptitude. Plus listen to that bedroom voice. There's no way she stopped at sucking.

Honest Answer: Nepotism

If I remember correctly Elisa comes a cop family. The logic is simple. If her grandfather was a good cop, and her dad was a good cop, and her brother is a good cop, and a furry then she'll be a good cop too!

its unfair, but its how the world works.

She's a damned good cop and eager to take the risky assignments. The real question is how she got paired up with a crackpot like Bluestone.

What show/comic are we talking about?

Nepotism. IIrc her dad was friends with the chief or internal affairs or some shit. Also, she is good at her job.

Gargoyles, but don't tell that weirdo that spams Lexington.

>The series features a species of nocturnal creatures known as gargoyles that turn to stone during the day. After spending a thousand years in an enchantedly petrified state, the gargoyles (who have been transported from medieval Scotland) are reawakened in modern-day New York City, and take on roles as the city's secret night-time protectors.
I think I will check this out

Good choice frienando. Hope you don't mind sudden drops in animation quality, the stories worth it.

I can deal with that

>She's a damned good cop

BROCKWAY NOOOO

Ah, the 90's.
That special time where every semi-serious cartoon in a modern day setting needed a gun safety or school shooting episode.

Thanks columbine and retarded fathers across the nation.

>crackpot like Bluestone

Who was hunting the Illuminati - they pulled strings to get Bluestone and her paired up so he would go bother the Gargoyles instead of chase a shadowy secret organisation.

yesboner

I WANT TO COLONIZE THAT BROWN GIRL

But Columbine came years after that Gargoyles episode

youtube.com/watch?v=ygrEVnrg3Ic