This pic says a lot about two conflicting cultures...

This pic says a lot about two conflicting cultures. Do women actually just behave how men want them to or they behave how they think men want them to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

12bytes.org/articles/history/test-your-holocaust-knowledge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is why we have two ovens

The logic of this argument doesn't even make any sense, the woman on the left has the choice to wear whatever she wants.

Muslim women are sluts too m8

So does the woman on the right, as long as she wears that outfit.

the woman on the left an wear whatever she wants
the woman on the right will be exiled and/ or killed by her family and peers if she doesn't dress that way

So do muslim women in western countries who chose to wear that

They're massive whores.

Someone post the paki google search for bwc. I never saved it.

can confirm. as long as they live in another city away from daddy

They behave in the way they think their mates prefer, as do we.

Burkas are banned in Western countries
Bikinis are banned in Middle Eastern countries

So
>woman dresses like a slut
>"men did this"

>woman dresses like a prude
>"men did this"

LOOOOL
Threadly reminder that you should only pretend you're listening to a woman whenever she speaks

does she really want to wear it or is it imposed on her by society that made women over-sexualized to think that only by making themselves stupid whores they can achieve something in life?
yeah, no burka can cover female dirty mind

Feminists not defending muslim women was the red-pill that made me realize that feminism is a scam controlled by liberals to turn against the white man.

Shame vs guilt culture I guess.

that's what bugs me, why do they always bring up men when it comes to their clothing choices

Except for their family, community, and everyone else they know hating, ostracizing, and potentially beating them for choosing to do something else and possibly not even speaking the language of the country they are in.

basically this. there are some things you can be lenient about, and others you just need to be a man and show whos the boss. its pretty simple, and they like when you take charge (just stay away from a girl that gets triggered if you ask if she can cook)

Implying that honor killings and patriarchal structures in those families are not the reason for their behavior.

Because their existence revolves around men. Not being edgy here, that's literally the case.

No one has ever tried to hide explosives in a bikini.
Men that prefer women in bikinis have never beaten a woman to death for not wearing a bikini.

You see what the muslim woman on OP pic I saying right? My mom literally told me that when I was 8. She herself didn't wear the veil though. Call them all crazy but that's what they actually think when they choose to wear it.

that doesn't even matter considering there's no punishment for not wearing what others want on the left
on the right the punishment is actual death

12bytes.org/articles/history/test-your-holocaust-knowledge

how much propaganda do you still believe?

Either way women have no sense of self-determination, amirite?

they both think they are free to do what they want and that the other one is oppressed by 'patriarchy'

Lol. I'm sure you think they choose, but they know their abusive husband is waiting for them behind closed doors.

>This pic says a lot about two conflicting cultures

No it doesn't
This picture says
"She is expected to wear nothing but glasses!"
and
"She is expected to wear full body wear with only eyes not covered!"

While in reality one can wear whatever the fuck she wants and the other one will be killed if she doesn't wear that.

This. And if they say the woman has a choice with the burka well the family will disown them and fear of eternal hell. If your lucky you might end up dead.

i was talking about different female mentalities in two different cultures that have radically opposing ideologies

really makes you think

OP, both answers are correct
The one on the left wears that because she thinks that is what men wants and the one on the right wears that because that is what men tell her to do
The difference, while seemingly trivial, is quite massive