Just Made Trudeau Disable Photo Tagging on Twitter

>pic related

Happy Devil's Night Sup Forums!

S H A D I L A Y

user brings the bantz

Get in here leafs, memetic north division REPORT!

Goddam it why are my countrymen such cucks.

Just nuke us

this is why Trudeau is ashamed to be tagged in these photo's.

Trudeau is deeply entwined in the corrupt power structure that will collapse from the reopened FBI investigation into Hillary and the Clinton Foundation.

Soros is at the center of a very tangled web of corruption and lies, and when the world sees this Trudeau will be lynched.

Gods speed Hat

More like why are canadians such defeatist little cucks? I mean at you and your comment " hurr just fucking nuke us " I mean do you actually think this is unique to Canada? All of us here are in this struggle, europe, u.s.a, aus, except the only unique thing about Canada is there's always a bunch of instantly defeatist comments equating to * i give up just destroy us *

Maybe Canada is the most cucked- but it is made truly evident by people like you.

upon this meme I stand

Nigger, I just forced the PM to change his Twitter account settings and hardly a leaf to be seen.

I'm the only goddam leaf on Sup Forums who covers anything of import to our country's situation (Jordan Peterson, bill C16, Islamic immigration) and I'm lucky if 5 leafs post in a thread.

I literally get more support and help from ameribros and fucking Mexicans than I do leafs.

We need to get our shit together and meme Cuckdeau to death.

What have YOU done lately to fight, user? Probably fucked an onahole while watching MLP reruns. KYS faggot.

lel

Who's to say that he runs his own Twitter though? I doubt he does. He spent $10k on hiring a photographer to take 30 pictures of some minister during the Paris Climate Conference. I assume he hires a PR firm for his social media profiles.

Sorry but i dont post because I disagree with you. Trudeau know that if you attack your enemies they win. Trudeau is winning when you attack him on twitter

Why the fuck would you just leave one comment " lel "

of all the shit dumped on Trudeau, this is what makes him disable photo tagging.

really makes you think.

Oh I didn't see you were the OP, thought you were just one of those random cucks who always enter a canadian thread to say " plz invade/kill/nuke us "

A leaf should have known better, he just won!

I'm glad your here leafbros.

Look on Twitter: memetic warfare is almost non-existent in Canada. Most of Trudeau's tweets (even ones about immigration) only have 3 - 10 replies.

I've been redpilling Canadian normies left and right the last few days.

Hop on twitter with some bullshit account and fire up the memes.

>tfw too smart to accept mass immigration

IF you troll yourr enemies on twitter - THEY WIN!!!!

STOP LETTING TRUDEAU WIN