Keep laughing at HRC and her emails, Comey gon' expose Drumpf "The Kremlin Gremlin" next

Keep laughing at HRC and her emails, Comey gon' expose Drumpf "The Kremlin Gremlin" next

He got the receipts senpai. He got 'em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZFJGufkcEj0
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5a8wop/in_2012_clinton_attacked_romneys_russia_comments/
cc.com/video-clips/z33cc4/chappelle-s-show-real-movies----deep-impact----uncensored
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drumpf is finished.

>guy has talked to another guy a few times is worse than someone who has exposed important information and is taking bribes like it isn't a thing

Yeah, yeah, Russia this and Russia that.

This isn't the 80s.

delusional nerd virgins

Wow he sells his ties there.

>Stein

And he also had a friend who knew that Romney paid no taxes. That was a lie and this is a lie.

>(((Stein)))

we already know about podesta's and clinton's so........hell , why not

Yeah right, like we're supposed to believe panicking democrats wouldn't fabricate shit to distract from their child rape/torture ring that's about to be exposed.

Can someone explain to a Brit wtf the Russian obsession is with CTR?

I thought the cold war finished decades ago - so what if Trump has "ties" to Russia, as a businessman, isn't that a surprise given he probably does a lot of business there?

So, what's the deal?

>explosive information

Did Trump sell uranium to Russia? I don't get the joke.

>NATSEC
WHAT

Extradionary claims you've got there Harry. Arent you retiring?

Guys I don't want anyone to panic but I know a guy in the FBI who heard that Obama has talked to aliens and they're coming soon.

Bringing the country to the brink of a nuclear war is an easy way to distract Americans from the fact that Hillary is the first Presidential candidate to run while under criminal investigation by the FBI.

youtu.be/ZFJGufkcEj0

The last person who said that was Obama...

ayyylmao

National Security

p-podesta...?

(((Sam Stein)))

(((National Security Officials)))

>Reid

I think we may need special brackets for Mormons.

Oh I am sure it's totally something crooked, not
>leaf

What Trump didn't do was give Russia control of 20% of America's uranium in exchange for tens of millions of dollars to his foundation, Hillary did do that though.

>Reid

He also said 'top IRS officials' told him Mitt didn't pay taxes.... Wrong again, shill.

>Harry Reid
the guy who got a mysterious beating from someone and pretended it was an exercise accident?

Kek, the HillShills are where we were a month ago when everybody and their mama claimed to have "damning information about Hillary". Oh how the tables have turned. Have fun hanging yourselves, Hilldawgs!

Lmaoo Trump has nothing to do with Russia the desperation

>top NatSec officials

So basically he got trolled lul

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5a8wop/in_2012_clinton_attacked_romneys_russia_comments/

Let's see if Plebbit upvotes this lol (unlikely)

Holy shit, Drmupf is finished.
He's not only a bigoted racist, he's a literal enemy of our United States of America!

>OP said Sam Stein said Reid said anonymous officials said that Comey...

I guess they're getting so desperate that their going to have the (((MSM))) spin any business that Trump had in Russia over the last 25 years as him being a Russian spy.

>trump russian meme

thanks for correcting the record

Don't you mean 60s?

Harry Reid is a dumbass who will say anything for communism.

>National Security
>Involving themselves with the FBI

Some explaining is needed here.

Holy shit media going full panic mode

>MUH RUSSIA
>HES A SEXIST
>SCAMMING DONORS
>BRIBED THE FBI
>MOLESTED WOMEN
>W-WE HAVE ANOTHER TRUMP TAPE!!!
>ENOUGH ABOUT THE EMAILS!!!

This is so great that I don't even know how to describe it. We are witnessing the dying screams of the establishment.

OP BTFO

So the media reporting FACTS about this monster is "full panic mode"?

Seems more like the free press doing its job to me.

BOOOOOOM!!!!!

this

fucking drumpftards are so delusional

can't wait to hear the cry about "muh rigged" on november 8th

buncha bbabies

KYS

>monster
What's the matter my tanned Dane friend? Don't want the God Emperor to knock the hell out of ISIS?

Ahahahahah it's almost over cunts

Russian is the new international jew for the Democrats. Comey is in thrall of the Russians. Sup Forums is a Russian front operation. Russians control the right wing media. Trump secretly of Russian heritage, etc.

time for reid's NatSec officials to meet our NatSoc shitposters

Probably tried to suck the wrong nigger cock.

Puppet. Spies require intelligence.

Fuck those ties are nice. I wish I had a job to wear them to.

>sells out or government and citizens for cheaper natural gas
>#ImWithHer!

I wish we could corral all liberals under RICO for allowing Hillary to go through with her plan and turn Mexico into Super Gitmo and seal you all in after we build the wall.

...says increasingly more distressed man for Nth time this year.

No. That was Hillary

Holy shit, I think I want Trump to have a relationship with Russia. Hillary just wants to fight them which is stupid.

Fact - even if such documents existed, there is no reason to release them.

Last I checked it wasn't illegal to talk to other countries

CTR BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((EPSTEIN))), C'mon!!!!

Time for Reid to meet our
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST.)

lel.

Russia are our mortal enemies and they are growing stronger and stronger.
We need to crush them while we still have the upper hand. I fear our advantage won't last long.

Hillary Clinton winning is absolutely necessary for us to retain supremacy in the world.

Do not vote for Donald "5th Column" Trump

We learned about this years ago
cc.com/video-clips/z33cc4/chappelle-s-show-real-movies----deep-impact----uncensored

KYFS

if Reid knew this than why did he wait until after Comey found more emails to announce it?

Based Sean Hannity will take care of this "Harry Reid" clown from NV.

>b-b-b-b-ut RUSSIA!
Every fucking time.

>Stein

Straight from the Mothership

(((Stein)))

It's not even surprising anymore.

Of course Reid is pissed. He owns the land the Oregon protesters occupied.
He just lost a case to the Bundys!
haha haha

we'll believe it when we see it (and even then it won't be believable from these corrupt fuckers)

So, Harry Reid is leaking information from current investigations to the press?

Sounds illegal.

Desu

kek, literally trying the same trick twice

Reid does this shit every election remember.

>2008:McCain has explosive hidden ties to blah blah blah

>2012:Romney has explosive ties to blah blah blah in his taxes

>2016:Trump is a Russian. Comey is a Russian.

Always proven to be lies AFTER the elections.

Reid is a lying cunt and the biggest joke in American politics.

>Stein

every time.

Projecting her shit onto his campaign. Hell, it's not like he authorized the sale of nuclear materials to the Russians. She authorized 20% of the USA's.

That's almost as diabolical as her body count.

At least he wasn't on the bench press.

oh shit, the FBI is burying clinton at behest of the CIA and DoD to keep the aliens hidden.

quick, everyone vote hillary!

(((STEIN)))

Source?

Reid did this shit in the last election and said that he had proof that Romney was a tax fraud, which turned out to be a lie, and it dominated the headlines for a week.

We should be shitting on Reid because he's doing this because he had his exercise accident that blinded him (which was probably because he knew about Clinton early and wanted to out her and she shut him up early.)