One of the worst main villains in plot-driven cartoons

And Weirdmageddon sucked ass.

agreed.

had potential in in part 1, then 2 was shit, ep 3 was so lackluster i preferred it to just turn into a cliff hanger until an hour special movie or something.

He would've been a little bit better if he had a decent character design. Like an evil priest or something. OH WAIT.

dude fucking go a single day without a gravity falls thread

Sooner there is going to be one day on Sup Forums without kinky stuff, baby.

I'm not gonna say your opinion is wrong but... it's wrong.

People are acting like the finale was 0/10 when it was more like a 6/10 or even a 7/10

>Poor bait, but bait none the less.

everything revolving him was great
then the weirdmageddon happened and the show kinda just farted out

It was mostly a rushed plot.

>one of the worst (anything)
>example is from the last decade
Did you only start watching cartoons recently or something?

Most of cartoons from way back when were not known for being plot-driven with major season finales and properly structured story arcs. There's really only a handful of examples that are known to the mainstream crowd. The Mysterious Cities of Gold, Jim Button, stuff like that.

Why waste time with this dead cartoon when there's hundreds of hours of Twin Peaks and X-Files that this show lifted all its shit from

I liked him, even if it's mostly because a lot of the other characters ranged from shit to mediocre.

I really like him, sadly he doesn't appear in the show enough.

Great villain, handled really poorly.

You don't like Toffee? Does he job in season 3 or something?

Everyone's convinced he's gone for good when the show has barely hit the halfway point.

more like gravity BALLS

funny since weirdmageddon was a god damn 2 hour movie

fuck hirsch man

He wasn't really one of the worst, and meme'd and was so popular for a reason, it was just a let down after "muh lore" and all the coded Easter Eggs and shit that he just had a mundane take over the world plan and even more that he basically did nothing after he broke the rift. He literally just sat around. They should have given him some secondary goal after he entered this dimension that wasn't just begging Ford for help with math after his plan went balls up. And the Apocolypse should have had some consequences and not just been confined to the town. Instead some of the secondary Bill stuff like the reddit AMA was more interesting than what he did on the show. But people watching the show now without all the build up, hype, and hiatuses don't seem to feel as let down by Weirdmageddon.

I can forgive it since it's only somewhat plot-driven. Weirdmageddon was fun to watch, I liked the designs and sight gags.