CN Schedule for the week: 9/11 to 9/17

So obviously Sunday is going to be overhyped and underperformed due to NuPPG but other than that, TTG now only constitutes 48% of the schedule. Has Miller's plan failed or is this the calm before the storm of utter shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Md5HB1m6fp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>No "Worse than 9/11" TTG marathon
Feel bad man

Feels good to me. Kids are finally getting sick of it and want something different.

>TTG now only constitutes 48% of the schedule
> "ONLY" 48%

It's better than an entire day of TTG

I really want Adventure Time to finally end. I can't wait to see what sort of mediocre series finale they have in store for us.

20 quid says Pen Ward retcons everything like Genndy did.

>Mega Man
Hasn't he suffered enough already

I just want Battle Network back. Best GBA games i ever played.

Wow this board is more inactive than Flight 93.

Those games were great. But if I recall the 6th game ended the series on a good note.

It did. But at the loss of Iris.EXE and Colonel.EXE

Kids are at school so they're shedding TTG until a break or vacation.

What's ttg classic titans?

>over the garden wall
Why they gotta show it so early?

Cool, they actually listened.

It's weird how Steven Universe, Clarence, and Mighty Magiswords never get advertised or aired despite being expensive CN originals though. Feels like the network doesn't care about them, same goes for AT every other month when there isn't any new episodes.

Its TTG in the Super Friends style and the Silver Age look

Magiswords is getting new episodes made and animation takes time. Show some patience.

There was some teasing online about it being a crossover/return to "classic titans" which made people really excited. It was this.

youtu.be/Md5HB1m6fp0

People were not excited. Which is kind of a shame, because this isn't the worst thing they could've done...

Eh, i ain't complaining. Its comfy to watch with a pumpkin pie spice latte

I do give props for paying homage to the original Teen Titans comic.

>isn't the worst thing they could've done...
Like an all day marathon?

Surprised no one is sperging out about the NuPPG special in this thread.

What the fuck, are you telling me the schedule was worse than this before?

March 1st had it ALL DAY LONG.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules
Does CN EVER show any Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie besides this one?

Nope

>TTG now only constitutes 48% of the schedule. Has Miller's plan failed or is this the calm before the storm of utter shit?
It went down to about that percentage before. Not too long after, it went back up to near 100% (I forgot the exact percentage, but if I recall there were entire days where they aired nothing but TTG).