BREAKING: HARRY REID GOING HAM ON THE FBI AND TRUMP

TRUMP HAS KREMLIN TIES CONFIRMED

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/10/30/harry-reid-comeys-partisan-actions-may-violate-federal-law/?mod=e2tw

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/10/30/politics/harry-reid-letter-hatch-act/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
12bytes.org/articles/history/test-your-holocaust-knowledge
twitter.com/davidgoldbergny
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/15/harry-reid-lied-about-mitt-romneys-taxes-hes-still-not-sorry/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cnn.com/2016/10/30/politics/harry-reid-letter-hatch-act/index.html

Reid accused Comey of having intent to aid one political party over the other in the election and called his behavior a "double standard" due to the fact that, as Reid claimed in the letter, Comey has information related to Donald Trump's dealings with Russia.
"I wrote to you months ago calling for this information to be released to the public," Reid writes. "And yet, you continue to resist calls to inform the public of this critical information."
"By contrast, as soon as you came into possession of the slightest innuendo related to Secretary Clinton, you rushed to publicize it in the most negative light possible."
Reid is not alone in claiming that Comey violated the Hatch Act. In a New York Times op-ed, Richard W. Painter, the chief White House ethics lawyer under George W. Bush from 2005 to 2007, says that he filed a complaint the F.B.I. with the Office of Special Counsel, which investigates Hatch Act violations.
"Violations of the Hatch Act and of government ethics rules on misuse of official positions are not permissible in any circumstances, including in the case of an executive branch official acting under pressure from politically motivated members of Congress," Painter writes in his opinion. "Such violations are of even greater concern when the agency is the F.B.I."

BUMP

lefty mormon fag all butthurt

Hahaha Harry Reid is crying his eyes out knowing a trump victory is imminent

b-but trump is god emperor

This guy is shilling so hard he's probably part of the pedo ring.

when will the RUSSIANS meme die?

They are clutching at straws now. Fuck Harry Reid, fuck Nancy Pelosi, fuck Dianne finestein, fuck them all.

Ben Shapiro's right. The Dems literally have nothing left in their arsenal.

This.

I literally don't care. Russians are Christian gud bois who fight Isis.

Reminder that Ried lied on the floor of Congress about Romneys taxes and never apologized for it. Even WAPO found him repugnant.

Can't believe this faggot is still walking around. NV should be ashamed of itself.

This is a very desperate attempt and changing the news cycle.

They've got dirt on him for sure. Reid reminds me of Dean, they're both fucking faggots.

There has never been any evidence that Trump has any ties with Russia and he does not praise them at every opportunity except to point out how horrible the current administration is. If Reid actually believes the shit he spouts he needs to be locked in a home somewhere and forgotten

Holy shit, talk about impotent rage. The Left is absolutely ass-devastated by Comey, and they have nothing to use except bitch-tier insults and whining. All I have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU, TRUMP 2016.

The man is senile. Sad!

OP BTFO!

Hillary works for Russia, not Trump!

BASED HARRY
IT'S OVER HAHAHAHAHAHA

Classic Huffingpaint Post reaction to the whole situation

LOL So Fucking Desperate.

Try harder faggot

>Harry Reid is crying his eyes out

>Trump praises russia at every opportunity

is this guy on crack

>"top officials of national security community"
let me guess, shadow government on 7th floor?

>not allowed to talk to russia
>2nd cold war here we go

>muh Russians

Fucking baby boomers - the cold war ended decades ago.

SJWs claim to support globalism and muh peace, but support the notion that Russia are somehow an evil boogeyman? Wtf

>claims FBI violating Hatch Act by influence election and calls them criminal
>demands FBI violate Hatch Act and influence the election in their favor

truly cucked

lmao
>m-muh evil russians, I j-just know you h-have documents proving these facts mr. comey

almost as sad as the ctr shills on Sup Forums

I thought that old crazed buzzard (or vulture) resigned.

Good God, they're devolving into a blubbering, bitter fit of rage a la some gang of villians from a 90's movie. This just shows how close we are, they know the blood is in the water and the sharks are closing in. You can practically taste the fear and desperation. Expect massive unrest when all the incriminating bullshit in the emails has been unveiled. Honestly won't be surprised if Hillary has an honest to god villianous breakdown where she discards all pretense and tells the American people she actively despises every single one of them for not giving her the presidency

Libtraitor screams nonsense about Russia, we have the footage tonight at 11

>the guy who said Romney didn't pay taxes with no evidence and then when called later on it when it turned out to be untrue said essentially "well he didn't win so it's all good" should be trusted when he says Trump is equal to Russia.

Its their own fault for supporting a candidate that dirty they could have nominated anybody else and there would be no contest right now but yeah it was her turn so fuck you

It has nothing to do with baby boomers.

Jews want to unseat Putin and install a ZOG stooge. Jews are the driving force behind all the anti Russian shit and Neo McCarthyism.

>Accuse your opponent of doing exactly what you're guilty of

Classic strategy

So many Olgino bots ITT. Sad.

Mormons disgust me.

Nothing less will be acceptable. I need live body cam footage on the guys sent to go in and drag her out of Chappaqua in cuffs

"you may have"

cause that shit fucking cunt knows he hasn't

>Openly Hostile to the US.

I`m pretty sure it`s the other way.

Can't believe this is the words of a senator. Cringey as fuck.

>yfw they're playing right into their hands, walking right into the trap, opening the can of worms themselves, looking directly at pandoras box...they can't help themselves...they're their own worst enemies...they're Narcissus...they're Dorian Grey...they're the Queen in Snow White...
>yfw those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it
>yfw the tale has been retold over and over and over through the entire history of the Western Canon
>yfw it's true
>yfw All of it.

>YOU MAY HAVE BROKEN THE LAW
Holy shit, shots fired, how is DRUMPF ever gonna recover from THAT??!

Aw gee willickers Scoob, it looks like those Russians are at it again!

Fucking sounds more like podesta than Trump.
Clinton is deeply rooted in Russian interests.
All I see is a letter from the next old fucker to go down.

You now how to tell that the FBI has Hillary dead to rights, and everyone in her camp knows it?

They're calling for the FBI Director's arrest.

Hillary is fucked, breehs.

look at all u trump cucks shilling away

So what now the FBI is owned by the Kremlin? Then why didn't the indict her 3 months ago?

The dems are having a meltdown.

Fuck Mormons, seriously. Talk about a fifth column.

don't worry, it's just the russian internet defense force

AHAHAHAHAAHAA

Reid did this to Romney too (and was found to be lying).

Lying old useless cunt has finally lost it.

IT'S AFRAID

Someone send him a pack of dildos saying maga.

we may very well get our wish...she has to be growing increasingly irritable, being this close to the election and constantly being assaulted with new HAPPENINGS. by the time the FBI comes for her she'll be a woman whose political ambitions have been thoroughly fucked and who has been revealed to be a part of a monstrously corrupt system actively conspiring against the American people. Her husband, her political aides, her minions, all of them have been entangled in the net, and escape, much less victory, is looking like a remote possibility

>tfw she'll probably have been drinking when they get her
>tfw they'll probably catch her attempting to flee the country
>tfw cameras will catch her screaming obscenities at the agents
>tfw every Hillary supporter will see the monster they almost memed into office
>tfw the 8th is going to feel like the ending of an action movie, where the good guys win in a resounding victory and JUSTICE prevails

I don't think my body is ready enough for the 8th

t. CTR nerd virgin and former RIDF agent

Dahnald, Im with you.

>Herry Reid
>Mitt Romney
>Evan McMullin
>Glenn Beck
Will Mormons ever be able to redeem themselves after this election?

>last week
I love you comey
> this seem
Comey you bastard

uh huh, and?

None of us sane people want a war with russia, we want to be at peace, please kill yourself.

>Lets Hillary get away with it at first
>"It's completely justified, she didn't know!"
>Starts investigating actual new evidence
>"What a disgrace! He's obviously colluding with the Republicans"

Where's the double standard again?

good god, if this is true...I'm pretty sure I'll cum on the spot when the news breaks

lel harry reid has no credibility

VERY
SALTY

GO DAHNALD, I HAVE SUMMONED THE SKELECTORATE

TL DR

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

these liars also lied about history

12bytes.org/articles/history/test-your-holocaust-knowledge

how much propaganda do you still believe?

REEEEEE HOW DARE YOU INVESTIGATE OUR CRIMES FILTHY PLEBS. WAIT UNTIL DADDY GEORGE HERE'S ABOUT THIS

kek

KEK

>wsj
The WallStreetJournal had an article from 20 years ago about how Trump fought to have blacks and jews included in a country club, it was deleted because it went against the narrative.
>props if anyone has the archive, the deletion is almost newsworthy

>Allahpundit
Muslim Christian alliance when?

Liberals have such short term memories, it's embarrassing. Does he not remember when Comey didn't press charges against Clinton, despite AMPLE evidence that she destroyed the emails after a subpoena?

I PUSH MY FINGER INTO MYYYY

>Reminder that Ried lied on the floor of Congress about Romneys taxes [...]

By lying on the Senate floor, he made himself immune to a slander suit. Classy.

MAXIMUM KEKS @ the terrible attempt at damage control.

Holy mother of god, we're actually witnessing the collapse of the Democratic Party, something I didn't anticipate for a few more years. It's like Xmas came early, lads!

>I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF BUT PLEASE GO AFTER TRUMP
jesus fucking christ

This Russian conspiracy thing is just silly. How can they not feel like assholes for spouting it

So this is the play.
They are having comey take the fall. Thereby taunting the "3 investigations" altogether.

This.

Fuck him, he's just throwing shit at the wall.

>Comey you better not do your job at this time of year or else, take a vacation.
>A Trump presidency may improve relations between the United States and Russia, we cannot allow that to happen.

Oh yes they will. It will be like

"Well Trump murders children and is a racist. Fuck You! I'm with her!"

/thread

I was wrong about you Ted. Ur a good guy.

Reid has broken the law how many times now? How much in taxes as he avoided paying? That fucker is a piece of shit and hes worried the swamp is about to be drained

lolwut so FBIanon was legit? is david goldberg legit?

kek, that was his *working out with a stretch rubber band in the bathroom door* accident just after the mafias henchmen paid him a visit

trump should jsut invite putin to usa and let them set the records straight already

lmao this faggot looks like my black-worshiping history teacher from High school.

looks like it might be a troll

twitter.com/davidgoldbergny

I've already told the ladies at work to avert their eyes if I spontaneously whip out my cock and jack it any time in the coming week, that it's just my natural reaction to great news like what we're expecting to come out soon. They know they'll be safe after the 10th, because I'm going pantsless on the 9th for a victory lap.

>Both the Russians and the FBI are trying to get rid of Hillary
Really makes you think.

Senate Minority Leader accuses the FBI Director of multiple felonies and high treason?

This is getting interesting... looks like an actual happening.

of course they were legit, we've known about this shit for years, they fuck and kill kids on far away islands...

Reminds me of when he said he heard Mitt Romney didn't pay any taxes then after the election Reid was asked about it and said "I lied, lol politics."

This man should be taken out in the street and beaten with sticks.

This fucking liar

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/15/harry-reid-lied-about-mitt-romneys-taxes-hes-still-not-sorry/

He broke his own face while lifting, right?

That always struck me as suspicious for a 76 year old man.

Fake

Dahnald, the delegates are yours

SOARIN' TED

LIKE AN EAGLE