Is it degenerate to date a half black girl?

Is there anything wrong with dating a girl that's half black half white? I'm half white myself, I figure our half whiteness will dilute the shit genetics

Plus she's smart, redpilled and hates degeneracy. Shes a traditional qt3.14 waifu

Bump for trump

G-goys?

Shabbos goys?

>I'm half white
Literally no problem, why are you even asking this?

>I'm half white myself

I don't know I just wanted to know other people's thoughts

What is your other half?

Ugh, mexican. Pic related

Intelligence is inherited from the mother, so if her mother was the who got blacked, by all means go fuck her brains out.

Just do whatever the fuck you want to do, you're not white anyways

Then you are probably more than 50% white.
By your description of her she seems like a nice girl, good luck.

mutt breeding with mutt?

I see no problem with it user. Go for it.

Fug yeah it was the mom.

You're not gonna have a baby with some girl you're so uncertain about you'd ask a kids' forum about her, right?

If you're gonna have a baby with her in the near future and you're capable of taking Sup Forums seriously then you have bigger problems than racial tension.

Thanks huebro. We clicked really well talking about the immigrant shit in Europe. She revealed her power level first

Who gives a shit. If you like her that's sort of all that matters. Not dating for other people's benefit are you? That would be weird.

I dunno, man. I had a dog, it was half Boston Terrier and half pitbull, and both its parents were half Boston Terrier and Pitbull. It would be normal 98% of the time, but that 2% he would chimp out at random and I'd have to restrain him and remove him from whatever set him off.

So your kids would be normal 98% of the time, but 2% of the time he could just chimp out. Will he get an AIDs infested hooker pregnant? Will he kill a white woman? Rob a Wal-mart? It's not worth the risk.

Maybe consider adopting white children but other than that, I don't think it's a huge concern considering she's redpilled and you guys will probably make a great family and stand against degeneracy, etc. Way better than dating a liberal.

>itelligence is inherited from the mother

no.

maybe you should check your facts before spewing such horseshit.

t. biologist

You should both be sterilized.