OK K.O.!

Promo for "We've got Fleas" is out

youtu.be/65NIOLZG8YQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BTLq0tjeh80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when your unpopular show starts falling in the ratings so you and your fellow writers begin writing more furry related episodes as a last ditch effort to save it

Well waddya know, you completely make their designs more palatable once you change their godawful noses.

>thinking CN or the KO crew cares about ratings

TV is dead and CN only follows VOD ratings now. Why'd ya think they only shos Teen Titans Go on TV? The crew just wanted to do it for fun.

>its a furry episode

I love the music that plays when mikayla shows up.
Hopefully that mascot sticks on boxmore.

All of these episodes were made in a single batch, they can't have integrated feedback from anything yet.

>It's a /trash/ episode.

>Enis looks good
Well, furries just fixed an awful character.

THEY'RE FUCKING FURRIES

> not knowing how cartoons are made
I shouldn't be surprised but I'm still disappointed in you, user. Come see me after class

Are you the faggot bitching about her legs?

I love that Boxman just names his robots normal people names for the most part

No. She just looks way better. Wannabe Picollo looks better too.

There's only one? I hate them too, though depending on how they look in her rabbit form they won't bother me as much.

Hey people keep saying it's popular and others keep saying it's not popular.

What do you niggas have to back up either statements.

yeah they're furries...

but Bunnid and Wolf(?)Rad look cute

I have nothing to say because I'm enjoying the show personally and that's all that matters to me.

I don't think any of us here said that it's popular? We don't care. We're too busy enjoying the show and not giving shit to others who don't. Unlike other cartoon fans.

No there is a token few but Thier was an super sperg in the other thread posting model sheets and getting really autistic about borders like Mira and Steve.
Expecially when most most people consider Mira to be one of the better borders

>I'm just enjoying it who cares if it's popular
So you don't mind it getting cancelled even though you enjoy it?
That's just weird.

>Mira
She did was on 2nd first date right? Did she do the first half or end half?

Didn't one of the crew members said that it was doing good?

It doesn't need to last fucking forever and slowly deteriorate in quality like SU and AT for example.

It's much better if it's a well thought out compact neat little package that accomplishes what it wants perfectly.

Once again I feel a little bad for bringing a non-Sup Forums example but I feel like this thing is a really good example. KLK looks to be a typical hot blooded shounen on the outside, one that was seemingly meant to become a franchise and go on and on till the end of the time (norutau, dragon's ballz, uno parte, etc....) and continually become worse and worse, staying afloat largely on the merchandise.

But isntead of that KLK was a neat fucking package of 25 episodes, that, even if aren't particularly groundbreaking, had a story to tell, good humor, fun characters to root for, fuckawesome soundtrack... It was well thought out and well made. And that's honestly all I would want from KO as well. If the show manages to last for a longer time I'll be happy but if not I will still remember it for the good parts that will make it worth it to rewatch in the future. Like now... I think it's my 6th or 7th rewatch of KLK. And it's still fucknig awesome.

2nd half

Jesus
Dah thicc is redicc
Welp time to fap.

y-yeah user neat little package

dont passive-aggressive-post at me you bitch

At least that will get me to watch the show now. Characters are fucking ugly before

>Enids legs
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE MAH STUMPS!

>dat ass line

Radnid sooths my soul

Because he treats them like his children for the most part. It's like why xj9 is named Jenny

it's growing on me as well

Great taste

If they were to fuse. Would the make the ultimate life form?

>giant upper body AND lower body
I'm not sure the world is ready for such perfection.

I agree, I miss the sausage noses from the pilot too

>it's a "let's pretend we hate something even though we totally like it" episode

Oh man, Mikayla's background music fucking rules. I hope clean versions of OK K.O's music get released sometime like how the SU composers do it.

These episodes look like they were made in a month, tops.

kill yourself, faggot!

Wait, was that a fucking Otomatone playing in the background?
I can't believe this show.

why are you using exclamation points?
are you not listened to otherwise?

mega?

all cartoons on tv take around 6-9 months to produce from the writing stage to final delivery

Is this show any good? I watched the episode where boxman is trying to impress the professor guy. He was super endearing, but the main protagonists seemed really flat and boring.

No don't watch it. Go away.

that was the point of the episode kinda, you watched a villain centric one, those tend to have the main cast be very-side character types. if you liked that episode theres a good chance you'll like the rest though. just try watching some other random ones !

The real question is, is OK Shit O actually popular? I'm not seeing it. The show is very fucking lame, stupid, annoying, and just horrible to look at thanks to the character designs.

>Radnid

Sounds like something you'd find in the wasteland.

Yeah, its cute and fun.

Cute love sounds hard to find in the wasteland

> OK shit O
You remind me a whole lot of the anti gwen fag.

> OK Shit O
How long it take you to come up wit that?

Enid's legs are a national treasure.

I'm really impressed with this show. It's been solid so far and it could get even better

It's an otamatone
youtu.be/BTLq0tjeh80

cute and wholesome

but it makes me low-key mad when girls are better at tying my necktie than I am