MICHIGAN WILL GO RED - HILLARY BTFO

Michigan according to primaries on March 8:
>Republican: 1.32 million
>Democrat: 1.19 million

If you fucking sharts in Michigan get off your asses and stop shitposting for just one day to go to vote on Nov the 8th, we will win Michigan and therefore the election.

>MISSION STATEMENT FOR ALL Sup ForumsACKS:
Recruit Berncucks in Michigan and convince them to vote for Trump (by comparing policies, trade deals, etc.)
Find Hillary supporters and convince them that Jill Stein is less corrupt and represents them more
Get Republicans to get their asses out and vote

This includes everyone you know!

>inb4 Trump had more support back then
That was literally when he had the least support in all of his campaign according to RCP

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/10/26/mich-voters-request-absentee-ballots/92808966/
youtube.com/watch?v=ENbmHdgE9N0
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6008.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5963.html
huffingtonpost.com/lori-wallach/nafta-at-20-one-million-u_b_4550207.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7P0RGZQxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/
nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/earlier-arab-immigrants-also-wary-syrian-refugees-n465641
swampland.time.com/2012/11/05/81541/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lets do this.

#MAGA2016

We went ahead and did Brexit.

You guys need to hold up your end of the bargain, and the salt shall flow freely.

Already done.

Thanks for making a thread, we need to get people out there.

This goes for every single state honestly. Reagan almost swept the whole fucking thing and they were polling him down.

It really fucking is so important everyone actually votes. Get you friends and family to vote. Convince you buddies who aren't or weren't voting to go vote for Trump. Smoke weed or buy em a six pack or just tell em to c'mon you gotta go vote Trump. But you've got to get everyone out to vote for him.

VOTESVOTESVTOESEODGSDOGSD

>Also, we need to #DraftOurDaughters this fucking meme hard November 8th early as fuck in the morning, or maybe even November 7th. I hope my fellow Sup Forumslacks are silently ready for this meme. It really could steal thousands of votes, Hillary supporters are fucking morons.

You better fucking vote, Michigan anons

REPUBLICANS ARE UP IN MICHIGAN ABSENTEE BALLOTS
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/10/26/mich-voters-request-absentee-ballots/92808966/

That pic...
SPREAD IT LIKE WILDFIRE ON THE 6TH AND 7TH, MORONS WILL BELEIVE IT

Also NOTE FROM OP

Anons from all over burgerland, dont you dare fucking use Soros Foundation Machines, and tell everyone, even democrats to not use it.

im pretty sure most of Sup Forums has this shit prepared, but we keep it quiet. seriously, though, if you don't have this saved and ready, get it, and be ready.

People here in MI hate Hillary. We suffered through years of Granholm and now the state won't go near anyone like her.

I'm still voting for GJ though.

Its happening

>I'm still voting for GJ though.
>voting for this
youtube.com/watch?v=ENbmHdgE9N0

Michigan here. I am voting for Jill Stein desu

Retard

>When SJW's finally... finally gtfo

It's been so long.

>actually allowing a clinton win
I can fully understand voting libertarian (would do so myself) when there are decent red and blue candidates, but at this moment you cannot let a corrupt witch like clinton get into the white house. Get over your pride and vote trump lad

let's see

That bias is fucking amazing. Republicans have 20k+ more votes, but they are "lagging behind" because they chose to focus on the rate of return, which doesn't actually matter at all.

Yeah I know, that spin is delicious butthurt.

Michigander here, even our white people are really REALLY dumb and are actually excited about Hillary. I don't think I've been able to persuade a single person from 3rd party to Trump except for maybe one. :/ FeelsBadMan

I am pretty sure our pathetic state is going to let you down so please don't be too disappointed if we do :(

Wrong. My brother lives in MI and he told me that everyone he knows hates HRC, even people who where on the Obama train.

Kys CTR

MI is going red. I actually had a dream about it like 2 weeks ago

Did you see kek as well?

Michigan here, that's embarrassing

I just had a dream where Shillary won.
The most contested state was D.C.

I've also had Trump win dreams too btw so my brains no cuck

I've been seeing kek in dreams and trump and other shit, literally the universe is fucked now, lots of glitches and everything, today was a big change day

some people might have felt it, today something changed, now we have fucking ALL HALLOWS EVE, which if no one noticed, this year is teeming with magic, so the barrier to the next world being so thin, weird shit is going to go down

Then fucking Novemeber, up into 8th(my bday) is going to be SUPER FUCKY

I will be using my birthday energy for trump, and I am very good with birthday magic

Hope everyone bought a Trumpkin Pumpkin for Trump, the ritual is taking place

Definitely, I think the key is getting Bernie people on board though

As well as that just emphasizing how much of a war-hawk Hillary is, bring up arming the Kurds, aggressive anti-Russian and anti-Iranian language she's used and how even the Libertarian and Greens candidates have said Trump would be safer with nuclear codes than Hillary

Anybody going to Warren tomorrow, fellow drumpfkins?

What does "rate of return" mean in the context of the elections?

Stupid britfag doesn't understand.

Mitch? Mitchagan? What is this place you speak of?

PRAISE KEK

tfw missed registration deadline
don't worry, my entire liberal family forgot and missed it too. If I had remembered, they would have gone as well so I guess in the end it was a good thing?

The importance of blackpilling democrats can not be overstated. Convince them that voting is a waste of time, that both candidates are terrible, figure out their personal weak points and hammer it with proof of Clintons immorality. Most people have decided who they want to vote at this point, but you can still weaken their resolve to get out and vote.

Fucking Kasich fags ruining everything

>MICHIGAN WILL GO RED
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6008.html
>Most recent poll: 10/26/16: Clinton +7
>Poll average: 10/16/16 - 10/26/16: Clinton +6.2

Also had Hillary +15 in the primary. She lost.

And they use 2012 king big turnout for democrats. There is no enthusiasm for Hillary from the black community

See Those are actual votes.

>rocky de la fuente
uwotm9

I've been saying it for a year, Michigan is going to vote Trump. Our state is the spitting image of the damage caused by globalism. We've been getting fucked by shit trade deals and outsourcing for 30 years. Trump is promising to restore our state to it's former glory. When we talk about the golden years of the USA, it was forged in Michigan, by American workers in American factories. We built the bombers, trucks, and tanks required to catapult our nation forward to become a world leader. I remember when a man growing up and working in the auto plants was a respectable life goal. I'd still work in an auto plant if one of them actually reopened. What the fuck happened to all those billions of dollars Obama dumped on Ford and GM? None of the factories are open. None of my family members have their jobs back. The 'bailout' bailed out a bunch of crooks, not the people of this state. We got sold out by globalists and Trump will carry the torch that allows us to forge a new future for ourselves and this country. Nobody in this state has forgotten what we used to be. Michigan is going fucking red. I promise you fuckers that much.

>Also had Hillary +15 in the primary. She lost.
Primaries are not an indicator of how the general election will result.

>And they use 2012 king big turnout for democrats.
Blacks support Democrats more than support Republicans.

>There is no enthusiasm for Hillary from the black community
There is more support for Hillary among blacks than there is support for Trump among blacks.
Hillary will win the black vote, Trump will not.
(along with the Latino and woman vote)

At this point it doesn't look like there's any evidence Trump will take Michigan.

>Those are actual votes.
It's not even election day.
Also, just because a Republican voted early that does not mean that person voted Trump. (admittedly the same can be said for Democrats and Hillary).

I'll wait until the votes have been counted before declaring victory.

In other words, don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Relax Trump is gonna win in a landslide no need to vote

man , this must have been published by cnn or msnbc

they think your too stupid to make sense of the data

Ugh I can't even

if they sent out 100 ballots in the mail to you and you sent back 50 of them, you have a return rate of 50%

Amen, based bro.

N-n-no goy. The Republican return rate is down and that's bad!

>In other words, don't count your chickens before they hatch.
I could say the same to you.

nice try ctr shill

not happening faggot, i'm voting and you can't stop me

I see Trump signs all over the place where I live, but I'm afraid that Detroit could cost us the whole state

>I could say the same to you.
Indeed.

Thing is, I'm basing my opinion on evidence, not speculation about which parties are voting in absentee ballots and how they're voting.

Oh and before the accusation is made, no I'm not CTR nor a Hillary supporter. Just because I don't believe Trump will win every state in a landslide does not mean I'm a Democrat.

I think thanks to Detroit and its black population alone Hillary will probably take MI.

But I also believe overall that Hillary is going to steal this election.

Will the Old Dominion state ever come back to us?

Kentuckyfag here, Trump's safe here. I'll vote a leppo for you here if you'll vote for the God Emperor in MI.

it was a sacrifice for the greater good

I haven't seen a single one, sadly. I'm in Ann Arbor, so it's to be expected. It was mostly Bernie stickers here until maybe a month or two ago and now the Hillary shit is going up everywhere. Someone did put a Trump/Pence flyer on my door though, which put a smile on my face when I knew there was at least one more of us in this fucking Libcuck pisshole.

>leppoman
Suickde yourself pls

Trump is getting the support of union workers.

You honestly have no clue about Michigan. It's culturally conservative but has been blue due to the unions.

There isn't enough from Merri Detroit demographics to carry the state. Even Michael Moore knows this.

Michigan user here, those of us here have no influence whatsoever on whether he's getting our state or not. It all comes down to the niggers and if they show up to vote. I hope they wont.

I plan on driving 2 hours from kzoo to my registered county.
Suck it OP

Not to mention that in a climate where people are legit afraid of voter fraud, it makes sense that Republicans in a Democrat state would early vote less.

Bullshit. Get out and vote.

>Trump is getting the support of union workers.
And not getting the support of blacks, latinos and women.

>You honestly have no clue about Michigan
Except for how the polling is looking.

It's amazing though how one can only call how a state will vote if that person actually lives there.

>It's culturally conservative but has been blue due to the unions.
>There isn't enough from Merri Detroit demographics to carry the state. Even Michael Moore knows this.
And you believe that it will go for Trump based on your feelings and opinions (and sometimes even your dubs). I get that.

I'm basing my opinion on evidence that is measurable. ie: polling.

>he fell for the polling meme

Oops, it looks like he's winning florida : ^)

Any info on Michigan's early voting from 2012?

>Oops, it looks like he's winning florida : ^)
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5963.html
>Most recent poll: Trump +4; MoE: 3.4
>Average: Tie
Because Florida still so close and because the change was so recent, Florida is still considered a toss-up state that's too close to call.

Regardless, Florida is one of several must win states for Trump.

And again, I believe overall that Hillary will steal the election.

Your "oh this number of people have voted early" does not mean Trump will win the election.

It's like this is your first election and you don't really know how things work.

Is this your first election?

>It's like this is your first election and you don't really know how things work.
Nope, you're the one who is unaware. Democrats normally win early voting. The fact that Trump is up 1 week into early voting is remarkable. Historical trends suggest that he'll surge even more on election day which is when republicans tend to show up. Enjoy that red florida.

>It's like this is your first election and you don't really know how things work.

In what way is this like any other election we have ever had? There will be 50 books, several movies, a mini series about 2016.

I'm registered Democrat in Florida and will be voting Trump. Mom is registered Dem also and early voted, she voted Trump. I can't imagine a Republican voting for Hillary. I know many registered dems who will vote Republican ticket.

Based. I'm expecting the democrat to trump turnover rate to be unusually high as well, but that is hard to predict. We also know that independents break for Trump, so the actual results look very good so far.

>Nope, you're the one who is unaware.
Because I don't unconditionally support Trump like you do, right?

>Democrats normally win early voting.
Says who?

>The fact that Trump is up 1 week into early voting is remarkable.
...In your opinion.
And election day is still 9 days away. This is in no way over.

>Historical trends suggest
Oh so your "historical trends" must be unconditional accepted but polling is allowed to be dismissed out of hand?

>that he'll surge even more on election day which is when republicans tend to show up.
And when most people vote period. Including everyone that will vote for Hillary.

>Enjoy that red florida.
And end even if he wins Florida but loses South Carolina or other must win states, he still loses the election.

...And again since you keep ignoring it, I believe Hillary is going to steal this election regardless.

>In what way is this like any other election we have ever had?
Oh I agree. That does not mean that "trump is going to win in a landslide because I got dubs" though.

>There will be 50 books, several movies, a mini series about 2016.
...which has literally nothing to do with the subject at hand.

>We also know that independents break for Trump,
How do you know if you dismiss polling data?

What am I looking at? This is just the affiliation of the voters not who they voted for...

Watch out guys.. We got a fuckin hotshit on Sup Forums. This guy just made a 15 line post. He knows what the fuck is up.

>I can't imagine a Republican voting for Hillary

248 here

Ive been saying it for weeks. President Trump will take Michigan, guaranteed.

Most people think the Unions are bought and paid for by the Democratic party. I think on the surface, the at top national level , maybe . The Rank and file workers, their families, and close friends will be voting Republican this year.

People that were long time Democrats watched as the heyday of Bill Clinton came and gone. In its aftermath almost 1,000,000 jobs lost.

huffingtonpost.com/lori-wallach/nafta-at-20-one-million-u_b_4550207.html

Smart Democrats will not make that mistake again. The TPP, TTIP, & TISA will only further degrade our standard of living. These Bills are NAFTA x 100.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7P0RGZQxQ

We will not let Ms Gold Standard screw us again.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA

Addi tonally the Bernouts will play a huge factor in Michigan. The polls leading up to the primary had Clinton winning 99%, only to have Bernie squeak by a Win. The DNC colluded to steal the nomination from Bernie. This did not sit well with his supporters. Hillary is anti pot and pro wall street, these sanders supporters want revenge and they wont be voting Clinton, that's for sure.

Some people also like to bring up the large Arab population here as if that is going to be her saving grace. Unfortunately most old school middle eastern immigrants are leery of a Clinton presidency. They know that with a Clinton in office the area will be flooded with unvetted Syrians.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/

A large majority of the Arabs in the area are Christian but no so for these Syrians. The old hat immigrants know that a flood of "Syrians" will erode their reputation in the area. Something a lot of them work hard for.

nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/earlier-arab-immigrants-also-wary-syrian-refugees-n465641

In 2012, Obama was beating Romney big league in early votes.

>But Flemming also notes that Democratic voters, who outnumbered Republicans 46% to 36% in early in-person voting this year, seem to have widened their 2008 lead.
swampland.time.com/2012/11/05/81541/

When election day came, the gap narrowed to 0.9%, but he still won. However, Trump is currently ahead which is huge. Yes, Florida is going red.

>How do you know if you dismiss polling data?
I don't blindly dismiss all polling data. In general, most trends show Trump up significantly with independents, so that is probably true. In 2012, Romney also won with independents and republicans typically do well that group. It is a fair assumption.

>just the affiliation
>implying that doesn't matter

I want to believe user I do but those niggers get bussed all over the state.

>Trump is currently ahead which is huge.
To be clear, Trump is ahead with absentee+early votes. With only early votes, Clinton is up, but the margin is much, much smaller than it was in 2012 (almost 50-50).

The problem here is that Kasich's policies were basically the same as Hillary's, so that's ~300,000 that will either stay home or go Hillary's way. Rubio and Bush's voters will probably also stay home or vote Hillary because they're not interested in the good of their country. Bernie voters need to stay home or vote Trump for there to be a chance of Michigan going red.

Florida is guaranteed red I don't see how fucking dumb someone has to be to not see it at this point. When you live here for +30 years you know how Floridians are and they are a group of people who despise corruption at a Texas level.

So how would that work. You have to show some form of id. If your voting outside your precinct wouldnt they notice?

Michigan will be red. Only people who are supporting hillary are college liberals who say "both sides are bad BUT" or "nah man im not voting my vote doesnt matter". I've seen almost no hillshit signs. Lots of trump signs. Also most people I've talked to seem to be pro-Trump.

Since Trumps big thing is bringing jobs back, i think even the niggers will vote for him. Lots of the bigger cities in Michigan are all about manufacturing jobs.