>travel to America
>walk into Wally World in 2017
>see this

What do?

Grow a pair of balls.

They are all cheap guns
Not worth it

Buy one maplenigger

Why 2017? They've had these in my local shart-n-mart for years.

Don't really see the difference between this and chainsaws, axes, or caustic chemicals being on display for purchase.

Strip naked and wave a Canadian flag. Educate the sharts about how guns are bad and Canada is great.

shit myself

Buy a couple and smuggle home in the door panels

Not sure what these require re bullets

>What do?
1. Buy
2. Kill as much people around you as you can
3. Kill yourself

False, Walmart doesn't sell those types of rifles anymore do to "religious" concerns from Cucked Christ Church in Jew York

Shart where I stand

Take photos under the dressing room door, like always.

I got a .22 from walmart because poorfag and It actually works pretty good

be jealous

this when in Rome amright boys

Don't buy a gun at fucking Wal-Mart.
Quality is shit.

.22's are based
Especially the high power air rifles

Make and model dictate quality...not vendor.

You don't know shit, shud'up.

Buy a couple and ship them home C/O Hillary Clinton

Walmart stopped carrying AR-15's because they're so dangerous, but kept hammers and knives because they pose less of a risk.

Holy Christmas I want to tear off his arm and sodomise him to death with the wet end. (man in the picture) How fucking cucked can you be?

5.56 or .223 Remington
Good luck finding then for cheap, word is the Gubment has bought up all available ammo to use on its citizens for when Martial law is declared and the Clinton Administration is forced upon us.

My Walmart does.

All those mass-hammerings at elementary schools... so sad

My Walmart has Mini 14s which are just a cooler AR 15 and it was used in the deadliest mass shooting. Just goes to show you how retarded gun control is.

Thank God for such glorious nation exist.

Aren't the guns sold at shartmart usually very overpriced?

Be jealous. I wish i was able to carry a simple 9mm for protection here. But stupid libtards won't allow it here. :(

Get aroused. Heavily.

Uh...keep moving and get what I went there for, I guess.

Save your money , walk out , go to a real gun store , get a quality wepon , get it confiscated at the border because your country is cucked

>BIN.THAT.KNIFE!

Must be old stock, unless your Walmart's Manager has a real beef with upper management.

>it doesn't matter if more people die, as long as fewer die per incident
Wut?

>says the guy from a country that has shall issue CCW

Yeah, it's the same logic with desktop pcs. You pay premium for preassembled garbage. My $750 built AR could easily outshoot any of those.

Realize Trump won.

Not even how Walmart gun racks look like, and im from Wisconsin where we cherish guns.

Mine does. They have a nice sig556 ice been eyeballing

Realize that I time traveled back to late summer 2015, find my then current self, and tell myself to bet all my money Donald Trump winning the GOP nomination.

Aww, poor babby is upset that statistics don't favor his narrative. waahhh waahhh

I would leave and go to local funstore and get the same thing at lower price and he normally tosses in couple mags for free.

Zhe epic Waffenpass is only given to people who can prove that they are endangered, which is basically impossible when you are not a money transporter dude or Taxi driver in a city.

Austrian departments basically shit on the law more often then not and even if you are stabbed into hospital 3 times in two months they do not issue you a Waffenpass.

>tfw you will never be able to walk into a store and buy a firearm off the shelf and use it to protect your home

That's one of the only things I envy about Americans

This, so great for hunting small game... (birds, rabbits, small mammals.) but I also love the feel of .22LR.

Thank you, may I have another?

Do they pull the same maymays as preassebled PCs, such as "extremely unremarkable build except for a really expensive component that people don't usually care about such as high end audio cards"?

>Waffenpass is only given to people who can prove that they are endangered
When did they change that?

buying one

complain about the high prices.

How else are we going to let Tyrone off when he flips out and shanks Jimbob?
>UT(Nog)ZPu.

Don't worry, no one has guns in your country except the gub'ment. You're safe.

Nice id "nasty"

buy one

Exactly this.

Buy one

Based Afrikaans

shut the fuck up you greasy haired dago wop
>che cosa
>>che cosa
>che cosa
>>che cosa
>che cosa
>>che cosa

Most Americans will never know what it means to genuinely need a gun for safety

~200$ SKS like this in Russia.

i am silly

Can't believe this

>Mini 14
>at all similar to AR 15 in any way shape or form
Besides the fact that its semi-automatic, I can't see too much similar with AR's, Garand's maybe, but it has almost no similarity mechanically, functionally, or even visually to an AR.
Also the civilian model is called the M1A, not a Mini 14.

Afrikaans mom and English dad, I'm what we call a 'mengsel' (mix)

One of my best friends is an Argie... He was studying marine biology here but he's leaving because they destroyed the lab and his research on campus.

>quality firearm mfgr's
>walmart

Pick one faggot.

>thinks a Mini14 is the same thing as an M14
You have to go back.

they stopped selling those types of guns last summer

My walmart sales Colt AR's. Not shit lol

Fucking niggers
Stay safe bud

>supermarket selling assault rifles
Sounds like a dream for me

My Walmart doesn't have those anymore. They don't even carry shotguns anymore, all they have are cheap bolt action rifles for hunting. Probably because we have more than enough gun stores around.

amazing isn't it?

ecuador nececita mas armas senor

Go somewhere else and get a better price

I can't tell anything out from that picture but for 800 bucks you can expect to get a decent AR in America

all semi-auto ofc

Yeah but those prices tho, I bought my Colt for 700 all magpul furniture

>Savage Mk II
>Excellent accuracy
>$350 leafbucks
>great trigger
>great barrel
>smooth action
>stock feels like it was made from recycled milk jugs

Fortunately you can buy nice laminate ones.

>that rape rate
thanks niggers

which ar-15 is the best one for the money?

walmart doesnt make guns...

Picked up my Colt LE6920 and two 30 round mags for $850 last year at walmart. God bless the US of A.

South Africa is Number 1.

I've forbidden my girlfriend from running alone or walking alone in dangerous areas.

It's such a fucking jungle here but if the ooga-woogas could get better fire power it'd get worse.

>assault rifles

>What do?
Go to the LGS because those wal-mart prices are outrageous for shitty guns.

>those stats
I think it's because our country is relatively empty

I thought this was a fallout 4 screenshot at first

AR stands for Armalite Rifle, paco. Nothing assault about them except they look cool.

>but if the ooga-woogas could get better fire power it'd get worse.

Well presuming it's like America, felons/repeat criminals can't just walk into the store and buy one

It's not a huge barrier, especially in a market so saturated with guns, but it allows regular folks access to real firepower, meanwhile DeAnte might have a rusted out hi-point

Lack of gun control is an equalizer

>dat stock tho

You can get those up there? I always figured semis were banned, I know there's a 10 rd limit, which is perfect for the SKS

Have you got any more good fun control pics?

that would cost about $800 here

Check and compare prices on guntrader.Com

id celebrate in remembrance that hillary wasn't elected

Uh, maybe two decades ago.

Hunters still get one, but are only allowed to carry when they are actually hunting.

buy

What is an assault rifle

Buy one.

A full auto, or burst rifle.

I want that

low prices my ass!I can make a custom ar for less then 350 thats high way robbery!