Is she right?

Is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-09/11/c_136600301.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She is.

Only a person with extreme cultural myopia would think she is right.

>nobody is asking what culture messed him up

Yeah, media complaining about TOXIC MASCULINITY and STRAIGHT WHITE MALES is totally not happening ever.

I mean, generally nobody's going to ask what culture messed up the kid sniffing glue, because he's definitely got brain damage and is a retard.

from sniffing glue?

When was the last time a legitimate big news organization ran a piece on these topics?

Well; Western Culture doesn't exactly promote sniffing glue, why Islam promotes treating women like shit and being a fucking sociopath,

Trying to backstab some imaginary white kid nobody knows doesn't really go with the "I'm gud gurl they hatin me for racism".
That sort of two faced self importance is realistic for a muslim, but it doesn't make her right

>Is she right?
She's religious, so no, it is literally impossible for a religious person to be right about anything ever.
Even truth becomes lie when spoken by the faithful.

Individualism is the privilege of the majority.
When you're a member of the majority and someone like you fucks up, then you get to disavow them and say they're an outlier and people, for some reason, are expected to accept that. If you're a minority and someone like you fucks up, then good news, your entire group is subhuman criminal scum!

>Implying treating women like garbage is a bad thing
>Implying the west doesn't promote self-centerdness and degeneracy

>I must prove people I'm not influenced by my parents!
>wear a piece of cloth on her head that literally indicate she's under total control of her parent's culture and beliefs
It's not even amuslim thing, many muslims in europe wear normal clothings now. It's pure traditionalism.

Islam is cancer. Last I checked, kids huffing glue don't do so because their "holy" book told them to.

I'm pretty sure you meant to say "Muslim", not "religious".

She is. People will blame whatever they know is "wrong" or different about you if you doing anything shitty.

If your parents are shitty, it will be because you parents are no good.
If your dad isn't around for whatever reason it'll be because you have no father figure.
If you like video games it will be because you play too many.
If you like a "violent" genre of music it will be because you listen to it too much.
If you're a different culture it'll be because your culture is bad.
That's just how people are. They like to attach reasons to things they don't understand and they'll attach any reason they can dream up.

Also, I've noticed that whenever someone has a negative experience with someone different they immediately go, "Wow, chinese people sure are rude." or "I guess that's just how columbians are". And I've had people tell me whenever they have a bad experience with a minority it will effect how they see all minorities of that kind.

But they would if it did.

Any person that believe in invisible magician is equally retarded.

>"Wow, chinese people sure are rude."
Well they are.

Haha, her cloth and her hair are almost the same color.

She might have sound sincere if whe didn't felt to add the sniffing glue part. Which makes her a hypocrite.

>Wow, chinese people sure are rude.
I mean, the chinese government had to actually tell their citizens to behave when in other countries because they were giving China such a bad name.

Chinese people ARE rude

Not really. The context of her huffing glue statement is that if a white kid does it, his culture will never be brought up. But if a minority kid does it, the first thing to usually be blamed is their culture.

Once you start looking for it, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Rudeness could simply be a difference is social rules from China to here, rather intentionally meaning to be rude or impolite.

Politeness depends of culture though. Americans are fucking pigs too when they come in Europe. The way you treat employees like servant is why you get those spit flavored sandwiches

>Not really.
You are wrong. but you sound just as two faced and spineless, so it's not a surprise.

We have had this same thread a hundred fucking times. Stop spamming it.

Im pretty sure he meant what he said

>You are wrong.
How am I wrong?

You fool, you do not realize the power you have just given me. Behold:

I am a Christian, and what this guy just said is true.

So in China it's polite to piss in a restaurant's cup instead of using the toilet? Good to know.

In China it's polite to watch a kid get hit by a car and do nothing to help.

Key operating phrase being "could simply be". Unless it's multiple people pissing cups, it's safe to assume it's only one person who was being an asshat.

Also googling "man urinates in restaurant" brings up quite a few white folks whipping their dicks out and pissing in places they don't belong but again, their culture isn't brought into question nor did they do it because of their race.

She's right and you know it.

White boy from nuclear family shoots up school
>rock music, video games, atheism, mental illness are to blame

Child of single mom isn't doing well
>it's because he didn't have a father

Black kid commits a crime
>violent nigger

Muslim kid gets into argument
>Get the FBI on the phone, we've found a bomber

Kid with gay parents gets beaten up
>if only his parents weren't both faggots he wouldn't be such a wimp
etc

Its not about "looking for it" . .. . My wife is chinese and she tells me "the chinese are rude"

If you are a mess up kid it's usually your parents fault.

Yes.

Fucking whities.

You can't cut a single persons head off without them getting all "Um ahhhh! You're a terrorist!"

lol do you live in France or something

Not really because the Apple Pie kids don't really exist. Wasps have had the meme of being phony sociopaths who emotionally abuse their children into self destructive psychos for decades. Theres no real culture free from negativestereotypes...unless they're so obscure and irrelevant they haven't had one. Sihks maybe, but everyone just thinks theyre Hindus or Muslims.

depends on the glue but sniffing or huffing is a good way to become brain damage.

you're the degenerate if you believe the first bit pal.

Yeah, she is.

Almost 3/4 of Sup Forums believe in the relationship between race and IQ.

I am an int'l student on college here, and the expectations for me and my int'l friends are much more than those for US Citizens.

I don't condenm it, I believe is the right of the state to only accept the best in. But when Donald Trump said let the good ones come in a lot of things changed. People started expecting more, it stopped being something implicit to something explicit.

I don't give a fuck, considering the fact that I always studied hard.

For further enlighment I consulted a sociology teacher (Idk a fuck about him, STEM major here), he said that it is pretty normal, because society reflects people, and people are prone to criticising the others, and mainly the different ones, therefore, society criticises (more) everyone not included in it, for the same reason that is easier to point a finger at someone and say a fault in it.

PS: Everything said here is meant for ethnicities, not religions, and mainly not religions known for violent behavior.
I'm speaking in behalf of people judged only by their immigrant status.
I'm Latino.

If this is from a marvel comic then no

>Not really. The context of her huffing glue statement is that if a white kid does it, his culture will never be brought up. But if a minority kid does it, the first thing to usually be blamed is their culture.

not really. if a muslim kid is huffing glue no one would bring up his culture. if he burns down a synagogue that's a different question.

You're degenerate if you believe giving women rights was a good idea.

Western civilization started declining when feminism gained traction.

First panel - Using an extreme example to bitch and whine about something that isn't actually happening. Second panel is also garbage because it's doing the same thing (gotta be the best or people judge our cultures) to justify their argument which is horseshit. No-one would give a shit unless they were doing something SERIOUSLY wrong at which point culture may be brought up because a person's culture affects how they're going to raise their kids and that behavior needs to come from somewhere.

Also the muslim one says parents or culture when referring to themselves then drops the parents part when referring to the apple kid even though that's the first thing people are gonna look at regardless of someones culture, like come on.

This might blow your mind but women were starting to gain rights before feminism, feminism just piggybacked off that success.

>Almost 3/4 of Sup Forums believe in the relationship between race and IQ.

It makes me kek that a bunch of inbred non-college educated hicks write thesis papers about IQ on Sup Forums. Guarantee if they showed their "research" to any legit authority they'd be laughed out the room.

My point still stands. Women should have never been given rights. They're property, nothing more.

The problem is it's not a case of "one bad apple". It's a case of watching muslims eat Europe alive like locusts descending on crops and refusing to assimilate. Its gotten to the point the Chinese are laughing at Europeans:news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-09/11/c_136600301.htm

You're judged by your culture Muslims. You follow the teachings of a bronze age warlord and can't even keep from killing each other since he died and split you in two.

It's not the one bad apple that's rotten. The tree is sick and needs to be cut down.

They're not nearly as mainstream as ISLAM IS MORE EVIL THAN CHRISTIANITY or THEY'RE NOT SENDING THEIR BEST.

Dude, please read the Koran, I am Catholic, and still great opportunity. You will get on FBI watchlist or alike, But still, read it.

For example, there are no 72 virgins shit, nowhere. When I asked the muslim kid in class he agreed and said that is retarded orthodox shit.

The concept of Jihad is pretty meh (No different from the bible one), and only exagerated by a bunch of fucktards.

Sure thing Mohammad.

Huhh?? "Dumb" American kids and bullies are constantly represented as stupid, a failure of American culture and consumerism.

>please read the Koran, I am Catholic
pffft hahaha HAHAHAHA

Makes me kek too user, but they believe in it.
Actually is pretty difficult to separate who really believes it, and who does it ironically.

Bullshit. Take a look at WSG or Vox or CNN sometime. You're going to see a lot more mud thrown at white males then Islam.

Both points are also true by the way. Christian countries don't have slavery and don't hang gays from cranes and the migrants when not running people over with trucks and molesting children are sucking up tax payer money without giving any back.

Well for one most terrorism around the world is religious and most it come from islam.

Uh I don't really think it's due to Trump or any politic shit. It's just generally expected of intl students since they tend to be nerds. It was like that in highschool and college from what I saw of koreans,germans, chinese etc.

>This might blow your mind but women were starting to gain rights before feminism, feminism just piggybacked off that success.

Do you believe that modern feminism was formed when?

to be fair if that kid gets hit he's going to get hit again to make sure he's dead.

No

Everyone carries their own burden. They may not all be equal, some may be easier to see than others, but nobody lives the perfect life

leave

You're probably one of the idiots who fell for the "he who saves one life saves the world" meme.

From the death of its founder Islam has been violently at war with itself.

From the death of its founder Christianity has gradually evolved. It produced the Enlightenment. It produced Humanism. It gradually developed and argued for a personal savior, individual interpretation of the bible, and a separation of church and state.

When you put greatest Islamic scholars for against the likes of St. Augustine they come out looking like complete brainlets.

They STILL haven't gotten over the Shia Sunni thing. They STILL haven't gotten over a simple matter of succession, shit that Christianity got over with Constantine and the Council of Nicaea.

You CANNOT call a push. You cannot be intellectually honest saying "Christianity is just as bad as Islam".

Are you trying to imply Islam doesn't promote Selfcentrdness and Degeneracy?

>Are you trying to imply Islam doesn't promote Selfcentrdness
It's explicitly about surrendering yourself to a higher power and God's will.

And killing everyone who's not a muslim.

No, a immigrant kid just needs to not post pro ISIS bullshit on facebook and accept that they have to adjust to the culture of the place they moved to and not the other way around

Probably within the hour. Ever been to Huffington Post or CNN?

And yet Caliphates have been some of the most corrupt governing systems in the world And there are so many get out clauses for "Degenerate" behavior that the Religion is a joke, with people smoking, drinking whoring and everything being absolved just by blowing up some perceived enemy of the Religion.

>They STILL haven't gotten over the Shia Sunni thing
And they never will, because under the hood it is the even older arab/persian conflict.

>God's will.
said will includes lots of excuses to kill, rape, and manipulate others. It also doesn't frown on personal wealth as long as you do charity and use the exposure to convert.

>Kindergarden, be me 5 years (2001)
>sand nigger transfers to class
>does shit with glue (drops it all over his hands)
>starts fiddling with glue
>"Heey the retarded muslim boy is doing things with glue"
>"Oh, no he is going to kill us, did you guys see that shit with two towers on the TV?"
>Everybody started agreeing with that random guy

I realize now that many things hapenned cause the teacher paid no attention in him.

Is this a question about comic books or cartoons?
Are you a casual trying desperately to fit in?
Is this your first experience with a comic book mentioning real world situations?
Are you ever, EVER going to get laid?

>all these unironic Sup Forumsmblr posts

>You're probably one of the idiots who fell for the "he who saves one life saves the world" meme.

Don't use ad hominem, cause I didn't use it as well. If you want to prove that something isn't right to someone, you be respectful. People tend to get nuts about other ones criticising them, doing that you only annoy them more.

>did you see that shit with the two towers
I feel like you're misremembering this part, nobody in 2001 is going to treat 9/11 like it's something literally fucking everyone doesn't obviously know about.

Mohammed's will, you mean. Mohammed had no evidence to back his claims, just swords and luck. His revelations were the same as Joseph Smith of Mormonism's: made up, erroneous, and not backed up by evidence (at least Jesus had people who went to their death believing he had performed miracles).

it's kind of shitty, vehicular manslaughter in china is a smaller burden then getting sued and having to pay the kids family for the rest of your life.

>Rudeness could simply be a difference is social rules from China to here, rather intentionally meaning to be rude or impolite.

Yeah, which means that the social difference makes them more rude, I am Chinese and have been to China. There you are expected to be treated harshly by superiors like your teachers and coaches, who expect deference - you can't talk back to them like students do here. There's also the fact that most dialects have a lot of harsh tones that really makes it easy to slip into yelling when you don't mean it.

I'm watching CNN right now. They're talking about the hurricane.

>Still trying to force this meme

Fuck off underage. Go back to Sup Forums

>Shitty waiters, and cooks getting mad they chose to have a shitty job

Stay mad europoor

I bet if she goes back to whence she came, she can't even voice out her opinion.

And without those shitty jobs, you wouldn't be eating at the restaurant.

I'm American and people like you are the scum of the Earth. People are trying to pay bills and a good chunk of those service industry people are college students.

The fact you're shitting on them makes it very likely you're a subhuman NEET who has never held a job.

No, seriously, Americans are horribly rude. This is not an "everyone else" problem. It's a "you" problem.

Except the religious nuts in their sand dunes who have nothing to do but jihad because they are savages who far outnumber the moderates, the same that the elites are trying to push onto us like they are innocent puppies

>millions of customers are actually civilized and polite, making the job ok because of min wages
>american tourist think he is the rule instead

False dichotomy. Watching CNN report on the hurricane does not mean CNN does not often report on "far-right" and "white supremacist" propaganda throughout the day.

Well of course nobody needs to ask why the apple pie kid in the corner is sniffing glue, they already know why. They share the same culture and experiences and understand the same stresses. Whenever a character with an unusual background like having two lesbian moms or being from an foreign ethnic group, they are invariably used as a token flagship to say that this background can produce exceptionally nice individuals who are basically magic. When they do have problems its usually only because everyone else is not accepting enough of them. They never have problems caused by their background or other problems that would make them tragic fuck-ups. They are one-dimensional poster children used to tell the audience that they should be okay with people of that background.

Empathy requires understanding, and you cannot understand stranger because you don't know strangers. When two seemingly similar people come together, they usually assume that they have similar experiences until proven wrong, but when two seemingly different people come together, they must first understand their differences before they can begin to know their similarities.

Muslim is not around for the time that Christianity is. They are stuck in their dark age, as were we.

>It produced the Enlightenment. It produced Humanism.

What produced these was a great fuck that everybody gave to the church at that time.

>When you put greatest Islamic scholars for against the likes of St. Augustine they come out looking like complete brainlets.

St. Augustine is indeed a great philosopher, but that isn't related to the discussion here.

I'm Catholic and I prefer my religion above the others, but I believe in personal freedom as well, so if you want to believe on Koran, you do.

>You cannot be intellectually honest saying "Christianity is just as bad as Islam".

I never said that Christianity is just bad as Islam, because I would be not a Christian if I believed that.

>Implying reporting on domestic terrorists is an attack on white men

I bet you think all the documentaries on the Oklahoma City bombing are just Jewish propaganda right? For fucks sake CNN's poster child is a white dude.

Looks like a jew to me

We had 5 years, no one gave a damn fuck to 9/11
We only knew that our parents gave so yeah.

even moderates are fucking insane.